+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    So here's my shameful secret..I am so sick of ds2 right now, I sometimes miss my life before kids. There is only so much screaming I can take for one day and unfortunately Ive reached that point already and Its only 10am. Counting the hours until dh is home so I can hand him over and have some freaking peace.
    Ugh I hear you loud and clear! I'm so freaking over my DS1 at the moment. His behaviour has seriously deteriorated since he started school and I'm in tears on a regular basis I really just want my lovely little boy back but it seems as though he's gone for good

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cried a couple of days ago when DD who has silent reflux was refusing to feed, yet again. The shameful part is that instead of crying because my adorable baby has a sore tummy, I was crying selfish tears for me. I was crying because I was thinking 'its not fair, every one else has normal babies, why did I get a baby with reflux who has to be difficult.'
    I was not really feeling sorry for her at all, I had just had enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MillieMollyMandy View Post
    I cried a couple of days ago when DD who has silent reflux was refusing to feed, yet again. The shameful part is that instead of crying because my adorable baby has a sore tummy, I was crying selfish tears for me. I was crying because I was thinking 'its not fair, every one else has normal babies, why did I get a baby with reflux who has to be difficult.'
    I was not really feeling sorry for her at all, I had just had enough
    Hi milliemollymadie; I can 100% sympathize with you..my DD (now 2yrs) would cry for upto 20hrs a day (i'm not exacerbating) from colic and silent reflux from when she was 3 weeks old till 9 months of age when her reflux finally settled...

I was soooo angry .... just like you thinking why me...2 of my friends had their bubs around when DD was born and theirs self settled, no crying issues etc...they would go out and enjoy themselves...I didnot go out or did anything till DDs reflux settled... I cried all day and all night when she did..I screamed at the walls..at god ...asking why me... I dont feel that close to DD still...she still is a terrible eater and poor weight gain so still ongoing issues...

big huge for you!! mums who go through this should be applauded!
    is your DD on medication for her reflux? if not that go see a paed for this...its helped so much!!! also make sure you talk with any support person you have ...even if they can give so some break or lend a shoulder to cry on it will help sooo much!
    This will pass and when you DDs reflux settles you will notice such a huge change!! please please get her checked to see if she can have medictions...and if she is on something than get it reviewed...

silent reflux is one of the most important factors in maternal and infant morbidity ... always ask for help...especially when you have had enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    After yet another morning of DS1 getting into stuff and DH getting up and telling him off resulting in him and DS2 screaming the house down and waking DS3 - I wish I could quit. Right now I just feel like I dont want to be a mother anymore. Is it really meant to be this hard? After almost 6 years of using every single parenting method we can think of with DS1 he just doesnt learn, constantly pushes every single boundary and drives me absolutely crazy. I cant do this anymore. I want to run away.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've already posted in this thread a couple of times because I have had my fair share of moments. I have had so many days when I wish I never had kids. I wonder what I was thinking and how am I supposed to just keep on going. Just this week alone I wanted to run away ever single day and found myself thinking of life before my boys and how much I miss it sometimes.

I know It's not an easy fix but on the really bad days I have to look at this and remind myself there is light even if it seems so far away:

Much love @peanutmonkey you're a real trooper xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry my pic didn't work in my pp

1397254173019.jpg

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

Izzys Dragon  (09-05-2014),LoCo  (08-05-2014),michellek  (12-04-2014),mumbron  (12-04-2014),RipperRita  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Thanks Purple Lily, Still having a very rough day, I have never looked forward to 6:30pm and kids in bed so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Thanks Purple Lily, Still having a very rough day, I have never looked forward to 6:30pm and kids in bed so much.
    Hugs....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Hugs love I hope they all went down ok. Fx for a better day tomorrow xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had such a hard time as a mother with an abuse (now ex) partner. The worst part was when I had to ask my parents to take my children temporarily cos I was afraid for their safety. I did manage to leave my ex but my children, esp my older one, now have trauma issues and DD1 doesn't want to come and live with me again. When we planned to transition her back to me full time, her anxiety got so bad we had to cancel. So for now, we have shared custody (me and my parents). I can't describe how painful the situation is especially since DD2 wants to live with me but they won't (and shouldn't) be separated so for now, I have to deal with this arrangement. That's the worst part of motherhood; making decisions that hurt you because its best for your kids.