+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default sahm's rock!!!

Hi to all you stay at home mums!!! want to let you know how much of a great job your all doing!! where i live i only know of one other stay at home mum which i find really sad!!! its hard work staying at home but it is so worth gettin to see the kids grow up!!!
    I have a 4 yr old boy and a two yr old boy and they keep me flat out!!! well hope to here back from anyone real soon!!!
    cheers Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks Nic!!! I have been a SAHM for over 9yrs. The amount of criticism I get is phenomenal!!! But I love what I do, it's what is best for my kids and my husband WANTS me to stay at home, so I will do it. It is damn hard work though, I often wish I could get at least one day a week away from it all, but I know that if I had that chance, I would miss my kids like crazy. They are 9, 7.5 and 2, with our 4th baby due in April.
    Last edited by FourAngelKisses; 13-09-2006 at 17:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hiya Nic
    I am a sahm of 3, aged 6, 4 and 7 weeks.
    So I am busy busy busy but loving it all the same. I think it is probably a harder job then most give us credit for and is definately a 24 hour 7 day a week job (unless of course the go to nans) but still they are on your mind.
    Anyways welcome and hope to get to know you better.

tootles
    Kylie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angel_kisses9798 View Post
    Thanks Nic!!! I have been a SAHM for over 9yrs. The amount of criticism I get is phenomenal!!! But I love what I do, it's what is best for my kids and my husband WANTS me to stay at home, so I will do it. It is damn hard work though, I often wish I could get at least one day a week away from it all, but I know that if I had that chance, I would miss my kids like crazy. They are 9, 7.5 and 2, with our 4th baby due in April.
    yeah i know angel the criticism is huge!! Parents treat kids like accessories these days!!! have em and throw them into day care!!! Im totally against it! We struggle a bit with money etc but im happy to be home with my boys and are planning another hopefully a girl!! you sound very busy but are doing a great job!!! good luck with your pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy&steph'smumma View Post
    Hiya Nic
    I am a sahm of 3, aged 6, 4 and 7 weeks.
    So I am busy busy busy but loving it all the same. I think it is probably a harder job then most give us credit for and is definately a 24 hour 7 day a week job (unless of course the go to nans) but still they are on your mind.
    Anyways welcome and hope to get to know you better.

tootles
    Kylie

Hi Kylie!!!
    You do sound busy!!! yeah it is a full time job! we dont get lunch breaks and coffie breaks!!!! we work day and night as well as clean and cook and look after the husbands!!!! I keep busy my eldest is at kinda and off to kinda 3 days a week next year! keep in touch

Nic Nic - 28yrs old
    Mark - 31
    Angus - 4
    Damon - 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hey Nic
    im a sahm to a nearly 9month old son i used to have it easy but now he is crawling i dont lol im always chasign him around, its sucha rewarding job thou i would trade for any other job in the world

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Ya

Hotmumma .. got luv it!! Well I'm the same 4 y/o and 2 y/o and boys too...what have we done??..soon hopeing to get dd although dh thinks he knows how boys are made now so wants to stick with that..a teenage daughter scares him..haha..anyway my ds's have never gone to childcare either but ds1 4 y/o is also going to kindy next year and I don't know how I am going to cope..although would love a time out myself now I think next year I will miss him. Just think the year after that we have school, how scary is that .. anyway talk soon jo

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls. I'm a stay at home mum of a 4 month old baby girl, and i plan to stay that way for as long as i can (hopefully until after 2 more kids ) and i find that even when i mention this as out plan i get criticised! I don't care what anyone says though i know this is what i am supposed to be doing for their sake (and mine, i dont want to miss out on anything).

just wanted to say that i agree SAHM's rock!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    girls. I am a sahm to a very busy 2yo boy and a gorgeous 4mo girl and I have never worked so hard in my life!!! Some days its very frustrating but most of the time its fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hiya ladies, im a sahm of a 13yr old, a 5yr old and a 5month old. It is a full on job with very sucky pay lol but its the best job in the world. I respect Mums who work outside the home...i use to do it part time and hated it...i hated being away from my kids but didnt havge a choice due to finances. Im lucky enough now to be in a position where i can be right where i want to be...with my kids every day