+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor Bluefiretail!! No wonder you weren't on here much lately. Hope you are better and lets hope that clomid works its magic this month!!! you made me laugh with the 'FS' minus the S

I had more bloods yesterday (yes i am a human pincushion) and estrogen is 1700 so it looks like I have two dominant follicles. IUI is booked in for Monday at 1pm. I am having more bloods and ultrasound tom morning to confirm follicle three is no where to be seen, otherwise the IUI will be canned. I hope not!! After all the effort I dont want to be cancelled... Lets hope tomorrow is a good day

Sending loads of to all your lovely ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me again....

Well today is not a good day

Had my ultrasound this morning and I have three dominant mature follicles all at 21mm in the one ovary so this cycle is cancelled due to 3+ pregnancy risk

Im really angry at the clinic as on Sat they were going to go ahead on Monday, assuming I only had two follicles (based on estrogen at 1700). It was only because I queried the third follicle that they checked it today. When i went in this morning for bloods the nurse was all narky at me saying "so you want to double check what we are saying" and i felt bad but then after the ultrasound it turns out I was right to query it!! Now I'm waiting to hear whether or not they will still trigger me- she said that if they dont I could end up with cysts but if they do I am at risk for OHSS...

Grrr. So not happy. Who knows now when our next cycle will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    1xbaby - sorry to hear that! Must be hard getting your hopes up only for them to be crushed so quickly. Im not very up on the whole 'trigger' situation as i (fortunately) am not up to that stage yet, but would it be worth having the trigger and running the risk of ohss and all the bloating/horrible symptoms that go with it if you end up with a little bubba? I could be COMPLETELY wrong about the whole thing, like I said I'm not very up on it all, so excuse my ignorance!

Hope you get it all sorted anyway

xxx

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    1xbaby, you poor thing, how frustrating!!!! I have not had a cycle cancelled yet, but I can imagine how bitterly disappointing it would be, after all the preparation and build up and hope, to have it all ripped away and have to wait for things to settle down before starting again!

thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi miggins,

How are you?

I'm booked in for fet 14th December if all goes to plan so hopefully a Christmas surprise.

Anyone take metformin?

It's horrible gives me terrible diarreah ? I stopped it for a week and felt wonderful, nurse told me to go back on it. Damn it

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Angelanathan. I'm good thanks. FX 14 dec is a successful day and you get a wonderful Xmas pressie!

Metformin can do that to you. I have only been on 500mg per day and found I got used to it and most side affects went away. I then found that if I forgot to take my tablet, then the next day I would get nausea and have diahrrea and bad intestinal cramping. I told the pharmacist this when they were asking how I was going with it and they found that interesting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Will write a longer one when not on iPhone! Just reporting in with update and questions first round of clomid (50) was done 4-8 and I did ok couple of side effects but not too cruel!! Cd14 today and massive cramping discomfort on left ovary side so fingers crossed it means something however we missed BD last night but did tonight lol should that work? Iv been temp charting and my temp varies from 36.0-36.4 but mainly 36.2 and mon/tues it was 36.5 both but today 36.0..... First time charting properly (plus Havnt ovulated in the past when trying to chart) what am I looking for? Lol

Fingers crossed we caught the egg, I Havnt done scans or booked for bloods so hopefully not stimulated 3+ follies! :O quite crampy!!!
    TWW now perhaps BD tomorrow u think? Lol
    Can't hurt n it's fun haha

I'm sooooo sorry to hear of some loses! hugs to you all and FX for your next cycles!!
    Xxxx night all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!

Well STILL nothing to report here... I'm at a CD somewhere in the 40s- don't even know if I O'd! I had some AF type cramps last night and some last week, but I usually don't get them before AF arrives, only during (sorry if I am double posting stuff Ivan never remember where I have written it!!!).

Off to a new GP today- lets hope I have the strength to tell her we want to DO something- I usually just chicken out and nod my head at whatever they say- even if I'm not in agreeance. That reminds me- I writer take my ultrasound with me fro last cycle. Will check in tonight with what she says.

Bubby dust to you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my appt with new GP went so well

I am really happy that I feel like she understands what my problems are at the moment. I have put on a bit of weight in the last two years, and whilst I am not overweight I can see it getting out of control! It is just creeping on and diet ad exercising isn't helping like it should

Anyway she brought this up, and wants to help fix my
    Metabolism so I can lose a few kilos. She says whilst to many people I might not look overweight I am for 'me' and she wants to help- and that the added side effect will be that it should make me fertile again! Bonus- seeing as that is the result we are after

Anyway she has me on a strict no sugar and carbs diet, and to keep up the exercise I am doing. She has also prescribed metformin 500mg building up to 2000mg, so hopefully this will help!

Not looking forward to any side effects, and hopefully AF arrives soon!!

More bubby dust!!

CC xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting here just willing my OPK to go darker. CD12 and the second line is really quite faint. I think I'm staring down the barrel of another annovulatory month and I think I'm clomid resistant

Who knows what the next step is if clomid fails? I'm guessing we would move on to injections?

Angelanathan- Good luck for the 14th of Dec.

CottonCandy- I hope the metformin isn't messing you up too much. I'm on metformin but I've had very few nasty side effects from it. Just some very minimal nausea during the first week of taking it.

Equinemagic- That drop in temp may signal you O day. I don't think missing one day of BD will affect your chances. Generally when temping, you're looking for a drop in temp on O day and then for your temp to spike back up and continue to rise after O.