+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

SUPERBAX...... WOW....... So excited for you! What a way to start April!!!!!!!
    Hopes & prayers this bubba is in the right spot and sticky & determined to grow!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Did you have symptoms that made you test early???? Now you have me wanting to pee on a stick LOL....but I must hold off!
    Last edited by PA80; 01-04-2011 at 13:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG CONGRATS SUPERBAX A great start to a wonderful month!! Wishing you a healthy and sticky pregnancy

Any symptoms PA?? I have my fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your congratulations. I tested early because we're going camping for a week and I couldn't wait that long.

PA80- I have no symptoms, but was just feeling very optimistic...This is my fifth pregnancy now and I conceived in 3 months or less for all of them. April was my 3rd month ttc this time round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    PA80 and cherished you two are lucky I luvs you both lots lol!!!! and I so hope you both get your BFPs!!! xoxoxox

MrsAshworth for catching that surge and for catching the eggy!!!! my boobs are sorest after O but then with clomid who the heck knows good luck hunny xoxooxox

Tammy25 the maybe baby detects your estrogen, rather than LH surge hunny, possibly your estrogen rose yest but hasn't hit it's peak, alot of people ovulate and never have EWCM I like doing my LH opks only coz the maybe baby didn't work for me as I quite often had ferning all the time!! wishing you all the best hunny, maybe if you are trying for gender you could use both urine and saliva ones so you have an even better chance for predicting O!! good luck hun xoxox

LYP no worries Sweets, when it looks close the test line in just a little lighter than the control line, I would wait for another 3-4 hours and retest!!! FX that will come over the weekend for you xoxo

Getting BT results back this afternoon so I shall know more then about me!! xoxox
    thanks Funky im pretty happy about it and i have a good feeling about this month! yup my BB get very sore after ovulation aswell to the point where i avoid taking my bra off because the pain is so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by superbax View Post
    Hey guys,
    I can't think of a better way to officially start off Day 1 of Anticipative April testing...

I got a BFP this morning, fairly convincing even though I'm still 2-3 days away from AF being due.

Not getting too excited yet, this is my 4th pregnancy since having my daughter (2 m/c and 1 partial molar). But a BFP is a BFP

I hope lots of you ladies join me soon.

xx
    OMG!!! CONGRATS

i wish you a healthy and sticky pregnancy

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cherished Happy birthday my sweet pea!!! I hope you have had a lovely day and will have a beautiful evening!!! xoxox much love to you my sweet xoxoxooxoxox

superbax hunny!!!! wishing you a very very healthy and happy pregnancy!!! xoxoxooxox

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have so so so much pain all of a sudden I am doubled over and it is in my pelvis, mainly on the right but the left too, oh please don't let those follies of turned into cysts I am on my way to the doctors The pain is horrific xoxox

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (01-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post

Any symptoms PA?? I have my fingers crossed for you
    Quote Originally Posted by superbax View Post
    Thank you all for your congratulations. I tested early because we're going camping for a week and I couldn't wait that long.

PA80- I have no symptoms, but was just feeling very optimistic...This is my fifth pregnancy now and I conceived in 3 months or less for all of them. April was my 3rd month ttc this time round.
    Oh wow, you are making it hard for me to hold off!!
    Ummmm, well I could definetely say yes I have symptoms.... but are they preg or AF symptoms??

Sorry TMI- I've had cramps 5dpo, then pink cm 9dpo and today 11 dpo, which has only ever happened once before (without AF following the next day)....when I got utd with Austin. But that time I bled a bit cd28 too. I didn't test then till I was 5 1/2 wks preg coz I was confused about the day 28 bleed, and was so over the disappointment of BFN's. So I have no idea if I'm one who's likely to show early on a POAS HPT.
    But too scared of BFN's to test LOL!

I have tender nipples, sore boobs, and feel strange, but most of all I can 'feel' my uterus all day and all night, it feels tingley and tight. It feels preggas. Oh and I'm running to the loo with urgency to pee.
    But I so dont want to get my hopes up and then come crashing down in a BFN or AF heap.
    Arghhhh I hate this!
    I dont feel especially nauseous, but the big dose B6 could be responsible for keeping m/s at bay.
    I know for sure I O'd cd15, thanks to blood tests.
    Is it Monday yet????????????????????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ky- Oh no Hun, I hope you're ok.
    You're having such a full-on time lately... sending hugs xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Superbax congrats

Well today marks my time to start TTC so I am hoping to test 30th April so I may need to move into May but will wait and see.

So excited girls hope there is lots of bfp this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERISHED
    Congrats on the bfp superbax
    Wow what a start hope they keep rolling in

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kristibel For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (02-04-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How embarrassing!! all the stress of the last few weeks has caught up with me and today I got the worst cramps low in my tummy all across of course I panicked, turns out they are tummy cramps caused by stress and I have had a shot and have some meds to help with the cramping and nausea!! I feel like an idiot!!!

So also got my BT back

On Monday

FSH 13
    LH 14
    Estrogen 1610
    Progesterone 11

Today

FSH 6
    LH 8
    Estrogen 2110
    Progesterone 15

soooooooooooo means my prediction of O being yesterday is accurate and eggys have just headed out of mah ovaries. Means my Lining should be awesome with Estrogen that high (and yes Paula multiple egg release lol!!!) and that my progesterone is perfect for right around ovulation!!
    I shall go back next Thursday and see just how much these progesterone these babies I mean eggys lol produce!!! with these levels awesome lining!!! awesome place for a eggy to implant and maybe more than one!!! please let us catch just one of these eggys at the least!!! I would be so so so grateful!!!