+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The 2WW - Experiencing Pains

Hello all,

I am sure you all know who I am by now and I am trying hard to get to everyone but because I talk too much I get sore fingers and eyes as I have to stare at a computer all day for work.

Well, the dreaded 2 WW is up on Monday the 18th and hopefully we will have good news.

Has anyone experienced PMT like pains but also stitches near the ovary area. I also got a little indigestion which I never suffer from and I am very bloated and seem like I always want to go to the loo. I guess it is normal, however as you perhaps know I believe it's normal to worry at every glitch and pain is it not?

I am finding I have been quite tired and expereincing weird dreams, has anyone had these?

If anyone has had twins, is this pain more obvious earlier on as we have them on my side but as I only had one embie I know the chance are not as high but you cannot tell I guess.

Looking forward to your responses

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI,
    My 2WW is also up on the 18th so !!
    I am experiencing similar things to you though could not say that I am in pain. It is a feeling yet not painful. It is not so much the ovary area but the uterus area as I had strong ovary pain when I was being stimulated. I holding on to the feelings as a positive thing. My last crinone is tonight and it could be a side effect of the gel. Hopefully AF stays away for us both.

will be thinking of you. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

Default AF cramps.

Hi Leebubs,
    My 2ww is up on Friday 15/09. My nurse told me i can take a home test no earlier than thursday. Last time i did IVF i got my period 2 days late, which for me will be tomorrow on this cycle. If i make it past tomorrow i will be still holding my breath!! like EVERY time i go to the loo today!!

I have not been pregnant before, however the i hear the weird dreams are normal when preg. Also, regarding AF pain, i had mild af cramps all day yesterday (which was 14 days from egg collection). I have also had a little of it today. but so far no sign of it.

My sister got preg on first go IVF and after 16 days post transfer she had not tested as yet and got bad AF pain in the night and cried and kept going to loo but it never came and got so frustrated by morning and took a test which came up BFP dark and fast!! she was sooo surprised as had been crying all night due to imminent arrival of AF.

I also spoke to another lady the other day who is 15 weeks preg with her 3rd and she said she had bad AF cramps and took hot water bottle to bed but it did not come either and then she tested positive.

I can't answer about the stiches though sorry.

good luck its sooo hard to wait isn't it. and i find it gets even worse the closer you get to finding out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LeeBubs2Bee

I had the lot - aches, mild cramps, stitch-like feelings and down right pain after EPU and throughout the 2WW. Also suffered from hyper stimulation so was feeling bloated, sore, nausus (sp?) and constantly running to the bathroom due to the extra fluid I was drinking. Don't get me started on the tiredness and weird dreams - really odd. Two days before "the date" I started to feel as though AF was on it's way and started planning my new "get fit and healthy" regime that I was going to implement in order to be in better shape before the next ET. Ha, got that wrong didn't I. The results came back postitive.

This whole process does weird things to our bodies so just try and relax and not stress.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Heck,
    thanks, you give major hope!! I thought i would pop on to obsess over my symptons. Blood test due on friday 2 mornings away.
    My boobs are really big but not particularly sore. But, my nipples have tingled in the last couple of days a bit. i woke up in the night last night and felt them tingling and full kind of like they were about to explode right there and then. and i can definately say i have never had that before, as we all know when we are madly trying to find some sign.

Had really bad AF cramps this morning they woke me up and lasted about 2 minutes. i had never experienced them as painfull as that before. i seriously thought oh well, its all over now. It was like my whole uterus had cramped up into a tight fist really slowly about 4 or five times. But so far nothing.

last time i took the crinone and Keira, i experierenced the same thing. weird cramps and noticed anything in the uterus area, i completely drove myself nuts. But this time with pessaries i really did not have any sensation after my bloating died down after epu, until a couple of days ago.

OHHECK, thanks for the hope that you might not feel anything except that you are about to start AF and really ARE pregnant wooohoo.

im crossing my fingers for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I experienced pains like you did towards the end of my 2WW. I was certain my periods were coming so drank a bottle of wine (low alcohol) thinking it hadnt worked again. I was pregnant - the period like pains was my uterus expanding as a result of the pregnancy.

Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello there again

Thanks again for all your support.

Hi Annie06 - Wow, congratulations sweety! I guess it gets like that doesn't it, pains come and go and so do our bloody hormones, no wonder we are driven mad, hahaha!!!! Good luck with everything. How far gone does this make you? Is this your first go on IVF? Nosey arn't I?

Gee, I had better get a long massage after all the **** my poor body has been through from DH, yeah right! But will persist.

Today I feel a lot better although quite bloated still and after strolling through the city (Bad mistake but the sun was shining) I got back and was sooo exhausted.

My appetite has increased and going to the loo often throughout the night. Has anyone else experienced this type of thing or is it just the crinone gel?

Can anyone tell me how the whole LMP works with IVF? Mine was 16/8 EP was 1/9 and transfer 6/9, due for BT 18/9 - How far are you considered pregnant if results come back positive?

Nice chatting - looking forward in hearing from you all!

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello leebuh its jo and good luck for tommrow hon iam getting excited for you iam waitting for the resuilt and try to relaxs and to it easys lots of love and hugs my for you xxxx jo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Good news!

Well that two week wait was well worth it.

WE ARE PREGNANT!

My HCG (Probably got that wrong, having one of those forgetful days as you do) level is 192 which I have been advised that's good.

I know it's early days still and trying to be excited but a little scared.

Chat more soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    leebubs2bee : YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH well done ... congratulations !!!