+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default I have children at Kings

Hi I don't know whether you have chosen yet but I have had 2 Children at Kings Christian College. I have found them to be wonderful. You will not be disappointed. My son has just graduated and is at Uni, Engineering. My daughter is still at the school. They are very caring and yes they are Christian but there is a lot of families that are not Christian too. Just normal people with a nice school. go for it you will not be disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Christine

Thanks so much for your feedback on Kings! Thats great your children are happy and doing well there. We have been offered a place there for our son next year and I have been very impressed with the school so far and I am pleased to hear there is a mix of families there.

Best of luck to your son at his Engineering Degree.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats really good to hear Christine and gives me some reassurance.

Joshjakesmum.....so glad that you got a place, please keep in touch and let me know how he goes next year. My girls arent due to start for another couple of years so I will be really interested to hear how you find it. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollipopsmum View Post
    Hi

Really hope someone can help because we are completely clueless when it comes to schools on the coast! We have 2 girls and we are looking for a school that goes from prep to the end of high school. We really like the look of Kings Christian College but we dont know anyone who has any experience of the school - anyone have any opinions??

What schools would you recommend and which would you avoid? By what age would you put your kids names down for a school?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

x

I know its been ages, but Im considering QIC and all posts seem so outdated. Can you tell me if youre kids are still at the school? how was it...
    my two will be starting prep soon but we have just been accepted to Silkwood which I love but my husband likes QIC...please help!!! & thank you

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feedback QIC

Hi Noelle. I came across your thread as I am interested in enrolling my daughter into prep at QIC for 2016. It's been a few years since your post of sending your kids there; wondering if you're able to give me feedback on the school if your kids are still there. Overall, how happy are you with the decision to send them there? We've just moved to the Coast so hoping forums like this can give me more insight. Thanks so much in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just new to this site but it caught my attention with an enquiry about pacific coast school at tweed and Kings which my children have attended. I chose pacific coast for my son because i thought he would benefit him being in a smaller more cohesive school, it served him well in this respect, but believed once he reached grade 11-12 the subject choices were limited and due to small numbers he may have not been able to do what he wanted if there were insufficient numbers to fill that subject. He moved onto another school for these grades as i was not confident the school would get him over the line. The fees were alot cheaper than kings and the school bus service great coming into queensland. Kings was more expensive than pacific coast (kings is not as expensive as other local private schools) but the facilities were naturally superior. If the ethos of a school is of value to you then kings promotes genuine christian values and this was why we chose kings, the kids from kindergarten to primary were taught in a very loving caring environment. Our children didnt achieve exceptionally academically once they graduated from kings which i guess all parents hope for, but this can be due to lots of things apart from school. If you KNOW you have a really healthy local school close by i encourage you to make the most this opportunity. There are no guarantees that once youve spent all your hard earned cash that a private education will give them what YOU expect All the best with your decision making
    Last edited by Alocalgirl; 02-11-2016 at 12:18. Reason: missed awork