ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bakingpie is offline Baking another pie. Due 19/09/2011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wondering which playgroups you ladies are going to? I went to the Early Years Hub one when my daughter was 7-8 months old, she is now 2yrs, 3 months and so it's been a loong time! hehe (I only went 2-3 times back then but it was end of year, then new year and so it was very quiet. One time I went I was sitting there all by myself (oh, with daughter as well hehe) for half an hour before 1 other lady turned up.

Hoping to hear from anyone, I'm a bit of a wuss about getting back to a playgroup but I need to do it VERY SOON. I am 32 weeks pregnant with our 2nd child, so I would love to get out and into a playgroup and get introductions over before I will be coming in with a toddler and a newborn. *hands full* My daughter really needs some little friends (and I need some friends too). Also my hubbie is a shift worker 12 hr shifts, so I am home alone for long hours and "lonely". *violin strings*.

Hope to hear from someone, to give me the push I need to come along. It's so scary!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi i am new to the bub hub and was wondering if anyone in the gympie qld area was interested in catching up for coffee and toddler playtime. i have a 16 mth girl who would like some friends, mummy too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I would like to find a playgroup to take my 7 month old girl to in Gympie, anyone can tell me when and where?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Im looking at moving to Gympie in a few weeks with my 3 yr old girl and wanted to know details for playgroups or get togethers u attend so I can meet some other local mums