+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend

I just received my BFP from my second IVF cycle, and like a lot of others, was a bit hesitant to post on this thread for the fear of something happening, but I figure bugger it, im pregnant and gonna im enjoy it!!

I had my BT last Thursday, received a low HCG level of 56, so I have another BT this Wednesday to see if its increasing. They have a feeling I could have implanted a day late which is why its lower than they expected, but they just want to make sure. But im feeling pretty pregnant already, bloated, gassy, sick, sore boobies, and heartburn, so I don’t reckon its going away anytime soon

Have had a few cramps since the ET, but I have been told this is fairly normal, so im trying not to stress about. Anyway, hope you don’t mind me jumping in on this thread, but I really wanna talk to people about how they are going so far, seeing as I havent told anyone else yet. my BT shows some good results this week, and looking forward to my first scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all

Hi Gemini

Well i wasnt going to post yet but I just read Gem's post and thought I should be brave and enjoy being on here, I have been stalking this page for a little while hoping I will be joining you all. I had FET 28th feb and BT last monday and got the I am due 18th Nov, have my next BT tomorrow to see if my levels are increasing and booked my 1st scan 11th April which is a week after I due to have it. so I am going alittle crazy it seems so far away.

Can some one please add me to the list or tell me how to thanks

Well I have been feeling morning sickness side effects since day for of FET I know early, it didnt feel like I had an illness and I still have this feeling, and I have the worst after taste after eating and brushing my teeth certainly doesnt help.
    with my 1st pregs I like chocolate thick shakes from the coffee club seemed to help morning sickness/heartburn but there is no coffee club out here for me so I am trying to find something else to ease the yuk feeling.

Well I look forward to getting to know you all and congratulations everone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to the new BPF.

I haven't been on here much, I have been so sick. Ended up on hospital on Saturday for some fluids. By Saturday was was not keeping anything down. The worst was water. I had also lost about 5kg on s week. Was a bit scared, to make it worse my partner was away for the weekend without been able to be contactable.

I had tried maxolon, which I just vomited up as soon as I took it. They then tried stemital which again I vomited back up. So at the hospital they gave me ondansetron, which is a wafer that dissolves in your mouth. It seems to have worked a little. I can now sip water, and have dry toast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The worst part is they are 4 for $30. So expensive, but I am keeping fluid down so they are worth it.

I have another scan today. Can't wait to see my little peanut developing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Neecolg hope you are feeling better it is so hard when partners go way when you need them. How is the little peanut, growing strong?

Hope everyone is going ok.

afm well I think iam slightly bubhub addicted, I should be studying while DD is at kindy and DH is a work..lol, well had BT yesterday my veins are usually very good and just pop up but not yesterday thank goodness the nurse wasnt confident to try and got another nurse who got it 1st go, otherwise Im sure she would have missed and would need to keep trying ouch. and it still hurt and I was a bleeder which is also unsual my body is so out of wack.
    Got my results this morning (they lost it somewhere either QML or FS) well by my second call got them they have gone from 120 last BT to 3400 this week so very excited now just have to wait for my scan next month.
    Last edited by Loveabug; 23-03-2011 at 11:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow loveabug - those levels are awesome!! They rose nice and quick! I had my BT this morning to monitor my levels as mine started out at 56. So they have risen like yours!!

So nervous, i hate waiting for those phonecalls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally got my results back and my HCG levels are rising nicely! Phew, am sooo relieved. Got my first scan on the 5th of April, and I will be 7 weeks pregnant then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks loveabug, I am feeling 1000x better. Have not been sick since starting to new tablets and can drink a whole glass of water. Back to enjoying being pregnant.

Baby is developing great. Size is right on track. FS said that at this stage if I was going to miscarry there would be signs in the fetus (undersized), but also sometimes things just happen. But the chances are very small. This made me happy, also last appointment with FS was on Tuesday now with an ob.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Gemini85. It's so good to hear your levels are rising woot woot Re the cramps, I have had them on and off so no need to worry. I even had a tiny bit of brown spotting and my OB said its because I am on soooooooooo much support which caused this. This was before we had the scan, I am not spotting now, and both bubs were thriving.

Welcome Loveabug. Chocolate thick shakes, ewwwww I am struggling having anything dairy right now. I know I need to as these babies will be sucking me dry of my calcium. Oh my goodness, your levels are fantastic, maybe there's more than one in there like speckled and I !!!

neecoleg - So sorry to hear this morning sickness has hit you the hardest. I heard the sicker you are it means you are having a boy, its because of his hormones reacting with yours which apparently make you sick. Just a thought

AFM - All is well. I was 9 weeks yesterday. I am constantly hungry although everything to me that is not bland is disgusting. I can't live in vegemite sandwiches forever Sore (.) (.) Out of breathe. Wind Constipation, I could go on but hey who's complaining, I am pregnant and the symptoms are a reminder.

Only 3 more weeks until I can tell the family and friends. (Last time I was pregnant we asked our family not to tell anyone and they told everyone and when I had the miscarriage people who didn't know this kept congratulating me and it was torture) hence why we won't tell the fam until the 13 weeks scan (I have the Down Syndrome/chromosome test on the 20th April)
    Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladymoz - Congratulations to you too

Wow 9 weeks already, im only 5 weeks, feels like its taking forever haha. I know what you mean about telling peope too early. If I even told one person in my family they would tell the whole world in a matter of minutes. I dont know how Im gonna keep it quiet for the next 7 weeks though. Hope it goes fast.

Sounds like I have all the same symptoms as you lol. The only other thing I have is heartburn, so chocky milk or iced coffee every now and then helps that. But same as you, I love every minute of it.

I have my 7 week scan booked with Repromed in two weeks time, and I finally got into an OBGYN, mind you, the first 2 I wanted didnt have spaces available for my month, and the luck last (yes we only have 3 to choose from in Darwin) is the most expensive!! Meant to be one of the best in Australia so thats pretty good. I have my first appointment with him when im 9 weeks. I didnt think they did them that early??

Anyway, hope everyone is cruising along nicely