+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw thanks guys-catfroggy-18yrs apart-wowww-thats amazing!can I ask how come?
    Neecoleg-when u say recent-how recent??I'm desperate for any sign!
    Ladymoz-twins!oh u are soooooooooooo lucky!how come they let u tf two?my clinic said no way!
    Caz-r u wt sivf?they weren't giving me a rpt blood but I begged - so I get another on Friday -i am scared crapless. I didn't have a huge hcg-127 at 11dp5dt..so I'm not confident at all.

Anyhoo-still nothing to report home on- no bleeding or anything- but nothing else either- feel pretty much normal!anxious but normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luvmybub - I was about 5.5 weeks when they started, at 2.30 each day I would start to feel dizzy. That in a couple of days in started getting very tired all the time. Then in the last couple of days I have been sick nearly everytime I eat. I never thought I would be happy to be sick. LOL

AFM - finally got my b12 shot. Saw a different doc (going to make him my regular GP) he couldn't believe that the other doc would give it to me when I have a history of deffecancy. he even wants me to go monthly.

Book an ob yesterday. first appointment 22 march. We going going to the doc who looked after my sisters pregnancies. It is all becoming so real now. I never thought I would get here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lyninthesun - I'm sorry you are frustrated Your level looks excellent although it is strange not to get a repeat blood test. If you want reassurance hun I say demand one. Or what about going to your GP and asking for one????? Just a thought.

luvmybub08 - I had numerous rounds of ivf and our embies barely made it to blastocyst so we always transferred 2 when possible. Our clinic normally allows all 35+ to transfer 2 and I'm 35 later this year. I didn't think any embies would take let alone 2

neecoleg - I'm so glad you finally got your B12 shot and you found a new regular reliable GP. I am going to find a new GP soon, mine seems a bit fruit loopy. I too get the spells but the nausea has hit full force. I am actually trying to put weight on. I think the prednisone is causing me to lose weight (it in fact is supposed to do the opposite but I found some girls saying they lost weight on it too) I was 53 kilo's and my DH suggested I weight myself to make sure I am putting on the kg's and I am now down to 50kg's. I am trying really hard but I am struggling eating at the moment like you. Last night I cooked a lovely meal and just couldn’t stomach it. I ended up eating vegemite on toast. I just seem to be nauseous 24/7 even when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee I feel like I want to I know if there are 2 little strong heat beats on Monday I am going to have to find a way to eat when I am nauseas. I heard protein shakes are good for pregnant women.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I have just joined, and am hoping to also continue in this thread after my BT tomorrow

We had FET #2 on 21st Feb, after BFN FET #1 in Jan. DS1 is 19 months, 1st go IVF bubba.

I have done 2 HPT's and got 2 BFP's, but it's still early so I'm not trusting them until I get the BT results, but am allowing myself to be just a tiny tiny bit

Congrats to all in here, hope to be back tmr!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladymoz - what are you on prednisone for. I am been on it in the past for crohns. I put heaps of weight on. I have found it hard to loss the weight. At the time I wish i had your reaction. can understand why you dont want to loos any more at this stage.

Jabee - Congrates on your positive HPT. for BT tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaybee - for tomorrow

Thank you very much for everyone's well wishes.

Terrible nausea and vomiting, but still feel hungry amongst it - weird.

On night shift this month, and woke yesterday evening with bright pink/red spotting. I called the clinics oncall nurse and they said to come in for bloods this morning, my FS rang me and did a scan to reassure me. I did feel incredibly guilty calling in sick 2 hrs before work, it would have been hard to replace me that late (I'm an ICU nurse).

Looks like I've had a bleed behind one of the placentas but both bubbas still have heart beats. So 'couch potato' for the next week.

My FS was incredibly excited that it was twins. I think I'm the only one that isn't there yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luvmubub Good luck with your BT today, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm with QFG Cairns.

Ladymoz Yeah a did think about going to see my GP, only 10 days to go I think I need to learn some patience.
    I've also read a recipe for pregant women, 2 scoops of plain protein powder, 2 scoops of Linseed (aka Flaxseed, very good for baby) on cereal, in smoothies youghurt etc. The thought of this probably want to make you hurl but keep it in mind. FYI I've lost 1 kg so far.

Jaybee

Speckled Take it easy & look after number 1 (& number 2 & number 3)

To everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome jaybee, 2 hpt sounds really positive, I look forward to hearing about your great blood test results!!!

neecoleg - I am on prednisone for natural killer cells. My fs did a biopsy late last year and found I had this. My levels are not huge but they are active. I thought I had nk cells as I never get sick.

speckled - Sorry to hear about the spotting, glad to hear both bubs are doing fabulous. I know what you mean about twins, my fs too was thrilled, my DH and I were (and still are) in shock. I think everyone wishes for twins but doesn’t think of the worry carrying 2 babies and the double work load that comes with 2. I am over this nausea, at least you are vomiting, I just seem to be a walking nauseous zombie, I'm just so tired too and hungry also. I feel like a baby myself, needing to be fed every 2 hours

lyninthesun - Wow you've lost a kilo already, us pregnant Mummas are supposed to be putting on weight not losing it. Thanks for the protein shake recipe, I will definitely do that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your

It was a , but HCG levels are only 50 and they would like 100+, so I'm having another BT on Monday.

So it's again and a weekend of not knowing for sure.....

At least I get out of all the housework, DH has told me not to lift a finger hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I was right - hcg dropped right down to 10 from 127. So its over from me. I can't express how completely ruined I feel right now.