Catfroggy - BT 27?02, 1st U/S 10/03
    Neecoleg - 1st U/S 10/3

ANGEL BUBBAS
    Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts
    Calicious
    Nat84u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladymoz it's just you and me at the moment. Let's hope some of the BFP that I have seen in the FebTWW thread join us soon.

How have you been, hope your little jelly beans is treating you well. Today I discovered I can't eat tomatoes or drink lemon squash.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Neecoleg

Yes it just seems like you and me here. I have been stalking the February 2WW thread (as I was following all the girls when I was in my 2WW but didn't post) and there have been some success stories on there. Where are these pregnant girlies

I am feeling great thanks. I have lots of pregnancy symptoms but hey I am so NOT complaining. Every failed cycle I was looking for these signs so I love it personally, it reminds me that I am pregnant even though its far too early to see any baby (or babies in my case) belly. I am bloated though but that will just be from the meds.

I am 6 weeks tomorrow at the halfway mark until we can tell family and friends. My DH and I decided not to tell family this time as when I was pregnant we told both sides not to tell anyone until I had the all clear and they blabbed to everyone. So when I had the m/c people were coming up and congratulating me, it was just awful and I would burst out

It's funny that you say you can no longer eat tomatoes or drink lemon squash, I wonder how much worse you will get. At this stage I just want bland food and can't eat mince I feel sick just typing "mince" yuck yuck yuck My DH and I went to the markets Saturday morning and the smell of all the food put me over the edge. We just laughed as its still so early, we were imaging what's yet to come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I'm on my L plates, first ever post.

DH & I have been tcc for 31/2 yr & have finally got a BFP. I am 5weeks, long way to go but

laddymoz & neecoleg congratulations on your pregnancy (isn't it nice to share)
    sounds like smooth sailing for you both so far.

Nat84u I am so sorry for your loss & I hope your FS can give you some answers, good luck with everything.

I look forward to getting to know you all Caz

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH and I have been TTC for three years. And after 8 cycles we got our BFP!

I am 6 1/2 weeks and feel awful

We had our dating scan today and it looks like TWINS, 2 heart beats

Not sure how this is going to work, DH works away, i will probably need to stay of work longer, two of everything . . . .
    Last edited by speckled; 01-03-2011 at 18:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies-it is with great trepidation I join this little group, I am scared I won't be here long I am petrified of a mc-i know u guys understand. Guys can anyone of u alleviate my anxiety just a bit? I have no symptoms today - 14dp5dt- I hate it- not a cramp or bloat in sight!when I say nothing I mean nothing! Did any of u have this or was there always some sign of a growing bub? I have had a successful pregnancy before and at this stage I had af cramps for 2 weeks straight please help -i am so sad that I just can't enjoy this like I should x

Thanks
    Reviews
    luvmybub - congrats on your BFP. Except for sore (.)(.)... I have no symptoms at all. I had a second BT yesterday and they told me that all my levels were rising nicely and everything seems to be very good. Some of us have a lots of symptoms and others don't. For my 1st pregnancy (18 years ago!!!) I had 0 symptoms, no m/s, no sore boobs... I consider myself being one of the lucky one. So just relax and enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome all. Hope we have a great 8 months or so together.

Luvmybub - don't be to concerned. I didnt get any symptoms until very recent but now they have hit full force.

Speckled - congrates on the BFP, hope your 2 little bubs go easy on you.

Lyninthesun (Caz) - welcome to bubhub. It is really good to bounce questions and emotions off others going through similar things. Each of our stories are different but we are all here to help. Congrates on your BFP.

AFM - well I am hoping the my little peanut gas settled in nice and tight other wise I have some wrong with me LOL. Morning sickness started late last week, but I get it in the afternoon. Then today it has been hard to keep any food down. But apart from that and being tired (got home from work today and fell asleep, didn't realize I had until DP got home and closed the bedroom door for me) I have been feeling great. Very excited and looking forward to the coming months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyy neecoleg and I have some pregnant friends yippy

Welcome lovelies and congratulations to all

Caz - I am only a newbie at posting too. I have however been a stalker for a few years now following the poor responder thread

Speckled - Twins, congratulations. At my last scan my fs found 2 sacks, the next scan is the heartbeat scan which is next Monday, I will be just under 7 weeks. I am 6 weeks today so that means if we are both having twins we will be due around the same time. Yippy someone else to compare notes to having too. I bet you had the same reaction when your fs told you that there were 2 bubs. My DH and I were elated although $hit scared. The first picture that popped into my head was my DH and I watching tv on the couch each holding a precious angel in our arms Awww too cute but I won't be forgetting double the workload, double to cost although... double the love!!

luvmybub08 - This is a difficult time hun. For my first pregnancy I had no symptoms at all except for a bit of implantation spotting then not much until I was about 5 weeks. With this pregnancy I am medicated to the max, and also (at this stage) have 2 bubs which I think is giving me double the symptoms. With all my ivf attempts I had AF cramps and got BFFN with this attempt I had the AF cramps again and thought it was all over. Just hang in there babe, only time will tell unfortunately. We just have to hang onto hope, faith and love and pray an awful lot.

Catfroggy - 18 years ago being preggers, I hope this pregnancy is as uneventful for you.

neecoleg - I know what you mean about the tiredness. I have been having lots of nanna naps where possible which is very unlike me.

AFM - only 5 more sleeps until my DH and I get confirmation of twins. I'm just praying with all my might that these bubbies are ok and growing strong

Thanks
    Reviews
    luvmybub08 No pregnancy symptoms for me either (5wks). This was actually my first transfer with no bloating or cramping & our 1st BFP. So who knows. Are you having another bt?

I'm a little annoyed with my clinic went for my 1st bt on the 21st Feb 12dp4dt they rang me to say yep your pregnant your HCG levels are 320 stay on all meds & we'll see you in 3 weeks for your 1st scan, I asked if I was to have another bt but they said no. ggrrr would really liked to know if everything is progressing as it should.

Sorry for my vent I hope your all having a great day & starting to feel pregnant.