+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarahandchaz - woot woot SO happy for you. Love the name and what a healthy weight, well done supermum.

Maybebaby74 - Not long now until you meet your little man... how exciting.

Looloo71 - Wow you are still working, good on you, you supermum to be.

Butterfli - You're counting down the days now, OMG, it sounds like you will be the next big announcement. All the best hun

secondbabynotsoeasy - Yeah I'm going with you that you have a super long bubba!!! We named one of our twins Rose Hope (after my late mother Rosalee) and that's why we named our other beautiful girl Tahlia Faith as it has the (Lee) sound in it so my mum is apart of both girls even though she's in heaven. I'm currently getting their christening gowns made out of my mums wedding dress awwwwww AFM - I just LOVE being a mummy to be darling girls SO SO SO SO SO SO in love its not funny. I have them on a really good routine only having to get up once through the night for a feed. Here's a photo of my darling girls. Hopefully it works.

Mwah to everyone xxx6.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladymoz, that photo is ADORABLE. The cutest girls ever. That brought tears to my eyes about your mum I'm sure she is watching over her granddaughters from heaven. You are very blessed to have two georgeous babies.

Well done in getting them both in such a great routine already!! and only having to get up once in the night. I'm sure I'll be needing tips very soon as I remember how hard it was to set up a routine.

Best of luck Looloo and Secondbabynot so easy, not long for both of you either. Take and easy and rest as much as you can.

I've only got 3 days to go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg ladymoz ur girls are just beautiful!

Butterfli how r u going any news for us yet?

I hope all the other new mummies are doing ok and have things down like ladymoz.

Just under 3 weeks for me but have developed PUPP or pregnancy rash which is literally all over my body except face. I'm so itchy!!!! It's like torture and I'm not surre if I can last for another 3 weeks also hoping it hoes away when buns arrives. Wonder if OB will induce me?

Hope to hear more from everyone soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Looloo, hope these last few weeks go fast for you, its pretty uncomfortable I know but thankfully you don't have much longer to wait.

AFM I had my boy 11 days ago and he is currently sleeping next to me in his bassinet, I'm in love! He was 3.6 kgs and thankfully everything went well with the c-section and I recovered well. I was in hospital for 6 days and he is fully breast fed. I'm so glad as I had problems breast feeding DS1 but this little guy loves it.

Its pretty hard dealing with a newborn and 18 month old toddler but thankfully DS1 has really taken to DS2 and kisses him on the head and calls him "brudder" I was worried but I think having DH to occupy him all the time is helping. He goes back to work in less than 2 weeks so I'm nervous about managing on my own but hopefully I will be ok.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and those still waiting for the bubs to arrive I hope you have a smooth birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Butterfli, Congrats!! So whats the little ones name? Thats great everything went smooth for c section, I'm sure you are going to do the best you can when DH goes back to work, I take my hat off to you but I'm sure you are a great mummy.

Secondbaby - how are going sweets?

Hope everyone is organised for xmas coz my head it just not with it this year, so people are just going to have to cope!!

Hope to update soon with our news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive been MIA!!!

Ladyloz - ohh that photo is sooo cute!!! and that is sooo sweet about the names for your Mum, it is really good to have her connected even though she isnt here

Looloo - that rash sounds really painful, hopefully it has gotten better and u are on ur the home stretch now (if ur Ob hasnt induced u already lol)

Butterfli - team blue!!! Congrats on your little one and glad bf is easier this time and that DS1 is being a good boy!

Will today is my due date............ but I actually had my bundle 2 weeks ago on the 6/12/11.
    Another little boy via elective c-section. He weighed 8pds 11 oz and was 52 cms long at 2 weeks early had him weighed today and he is nearly 10pds so im glad I had him early!! Im bf this time again but have had some trouble and have gotten mastits grrrr ( and day after I was out of hospital, my damn tooth played up again so I got that pulled out )

He is so precious and we love him so much already. It was really nice this time to have this instant love for DS2 as I didnt have that with DS1 it took a few weeks. I keep letting him sleep on my chest as im like to DH "oh there only little once"!! We just feel so lucky and blessed to finally after so many years to be holding him but must say having a baby in dec is CRAZY!! so many things we have to juggle lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.
    Well I'm a mummy to a beautiful baby girl named Eva Marie. She came early and was born on the 22nd dec. Had to have vontouse and she was 8 pd 8 oz, 52 cms. She couldn't wait to see santa! She is just beautiful and we are doin ok.

Breastfeeding has been a bit of a struggle and I'm having to use nipple shields but that is working for us.

Oh she is waking up now gotta run god luck to everyone else with our bundles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations 2nd baby not so easy and Loo Loo, its such a special time. It feels sureal holding them doesn't it. I'm sure you feel the same 2nd, that your 1st bub all of a sudden seems much more grown up in comparision!

Looloo I'm also on nipple shields as well so don't worry its common I've had a lactation consultant come and visit at home and saw a few in hospital they werent concerned as long as he is putting on weight thats the main thing. We'll his put in a 1kg already in 3 weeks so for the moment its working well.

I can't believe my bub is already 5 weeks this Monday time is flying. I think thats all of us now isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrast Looloo - I bf before with DS1 and have done it this time too. But have had issues as well, had case of mastis , cracked and blistered nipples. So I too was using the nipple shields to get some relief!!!

Thanks Butterfli!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Just checking in to see how everyone is doin?
    AFM. Little Evie is doin ok and things are getting easier as I am working out what cries mean what. We ended up on the bottle as I was close to pnd so best decision for us was to move on from bf. My relationship with her was much more important to me.

Can't wait till the smiles happen more and more 

Hope everyone else is doin ok!