ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wanted to check how Ladymoz went?
    Afm- ive got the flu which has resulted in sinus issues and my absesos in my tooth has flared up again. So I've been feeling awful and been back to dr again and it's partly to do with low blood pressure which I've got really bad. I thought getting dizzy and sometimes fainting was normal for pregnancy??? But it's apparently a concern so I'm still on bed rest for a few days and if that doesn't work back to hospital on fluids etc. So looks like I'm leaving work heaps earlier than I wanted. Bubs is going awesome, kicking away etc, dr just said baby taking all good stuff and after yr on Ivf my body's immune system isn't well. Worst is a can't sleep, is anyone else getting that??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladddddies.
    Well I am a very proud mummy to 2 very darling sweet girls. I have been a sick mummy, I lost over 2 litres of blood when having the c section then had massive contractions in recovery as I was clotting. Had to have a blood transfusion. Have been on a drip for the last 2 days. It was so bad my obgyn suggested if I didn't stop bleeding I would have to had a hysterectomy, thank god my body heard this word and fixed itself!!!

So I had the girls at full term for twins, 37 weeks, Wednesday 5th October at 7:55am and 7:57am Tahlia Faith 2.99kg's 47cm and Rose Hope 2.77kg's 46cm. They look very different, Rose is a blondy like her mum and Tahlia has dark hair like her dad. I have been breast feeding really well, even tandem breast fed this morning.

The midwives told me that it's rare to have twins in the room with you, I was so lucky to have them stay put for all that time and to enter this world so healthy and great weights.

I am SO in love, lots of happy tears. My hubby and I have A HARR moments and just cry with joy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG! Congrats to Ladymoz how wonderful about your little angels! Sorry to hear that the birth didn't go so well, but awesome to hear your doing ok now. Love their names, i bet you are just stoked. Wow its all getting so real now!

Butterfli - bummer about the GD, but atleast now you can keep an eye on it. and wow only 7 weeks left! Hearing ya about the midnight wees. We are currently redoing our bathroom before bubs comes and I have to make the trek to the shed not fun!

Secondbaby - Hope you feel better soon, but atleast bubba is doin well. Bedrest would be a pain especially if you cant sleep!

AFM- going good, no real complaints here. Going to work up till the 16th Dec, so makes me just shy of 39 weeks. So thats if eveything is smooth sailing. We are doing up the bathroom, but hubby rekons we should have finished in about 4 weeks, so pretty excited about that. Arrgh just feel so unorganised still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive, Big , Huge Congrats to Ladymoz!!!....sorry to hear it wasnt all plain sailing. Great to hear you didnt have to have the hysterectomy (i have a friend who did and is desperate for another child). Love their names too!

second baby not so easy - hope you are starting to feel better, nothing worse than a tooth ache (probably not even child birth )) Ive been having a bit of trouble sleeping too, I wake up a lot, but seem to sleep heavy in between, even if its just an hour at a time. I've also had bad neck pain, stole DH's snoring pillow last night which is much more rigid than mine and slept a little better....he snored a little more though...so its a trade off! Bubs is booting me in the ribs at all times of the night waking me up, plus the going to the loo every few hours doesnt help thing either!

butterfli - bugg3r about the GD....like you said at least you've only got to deal with it for another 7 weeks....ha doesnt sound long, but Im finding the weeks are dragging a little!

looloo711 - crikey, you have to go to the shed to go to the loo??? Im lucky, mine is in our ensuite about 10m away and thats bad enough....i think a catheter would be easier some times, especially when DH is asleep and I need to go and have to roll myself out of bed!

AFM - only 4 more days of work left now, can't wait til its over! Finding it really hard to get out of bed in the morning, especially with not sleeping too well....i usually need a 8-9hr a night...and that's when im not pregnant! Bubs was head down at my last obs appointment, he thinks it still looks good for a vaginal birth....he's not too concerned about the size just yet....my fundal height is only measuring about a week ahead. Had my baby shower on the weekend, it was great, nice and relaxing at a little park with friends and lots of kiddies. We go to our Antenatal day this Saturday...should be intersting. I watched 'one born every minute' on SBS last week, follows deliveries in a maternity hospital in the UK...its pretty graphic, but pretty funny too! Hope i'm not a screamer like the one I saw on the tele!

Sarah x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon guys!!!

for Ladymoz, its awesome that you were able to carry them that far and great work with the tandom feeding . The birth didnt go very well but glad you didnt have to have a hystercotomy (sp)

Welcome Tahlia and Rose!!!!

Butterfli - GD would be frustrating but yeah lucky you only got it later on!! getting close for you now!

Looloo - yep I feel not very organised with nursery etc also!!!

Sarah - only a few days left of work for u , hope you had fun at the baby shower. I loved my antental class with DS!. I watched "one born every minute too" I couldnt believe how much that girl just kept on screaming, even when they were trying to give her an epi I so could NOT be a midwife I would probably end up telling the girl to toughen up lol

AFM - feeling better, cold and tooth better. But as my bp is low and honestly btw us girl I am really struggling with trains, buses into work in the city. It hurts down there a lot, I get sooo out of breath and so tired and getting braxton hicks a bit. I didnt have any of this with DS1 so it has thrown me. DH wanted me to leave work last week but im now leaving at 33 wks, I compromised!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

It been very quiet on this thread!

Just popping in to share the news that our beautiful little girl, Ava Rose arrived early Saturday morning after a long labour and a few scares weighing a healthy 7pd 7oz (3.375kg)....she was two weeks early exactly! We are all doing fine and hope to take her home tomorrow. She is just perfect!

Looking forward to reading more good news stories soon!

Sarah x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Sarah, Ava Rose is a beautiful name and I'm glad she arrived safely. Well done!
    Still have 4 weeks to go but can't wait to meet our little man! On maternity leave now so just enjoying lazing around and napping until D day ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to Sarah!! What a beautiful name for I bet such a beautiful girl. 2 weeks early yikes! I hope that doesn't happen to me I still have 4 weeks left of work and only just over 5 weeks for bubs due date!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Not long for us left now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Sarah on the arrival of your little girl, love her name. Hope your all settling well at home.

AFM all going well, finished up work on Friday and in count down mode. Only 8 days to go.

Hope your all doing well and looking foward to hearing more arrivals soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarahandchaz - congrats on your little girl!!!, we have Rose as our middle name if its a girl as well as my Mum is Rosemary. Glad the delivery went well and you would be happy and home by now!!!

AFM - still got 4 weeks to go, but if I havnt gone into labour by week 38 Ob will do a c-section as from week 35 baby was measuring at 41 wks but im just hoping its REALLY long so I have 2 weeks to go technically OMG!!! its amazing how far everyone has travelled and we are all now on the home stretch