+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning girls.

for some reason this forum went missing from my list grrrrr, lucky I found it!!

Ladymoz - wow thats really good fitting still in your clothes especially with twins

Looloo - sorry that the test didnt come back the best. I cant really help with the difference of the 2 test but sending you some keep us updated on what you deciede to do

AFM - will for the last 6 weeks ive been feeling really tired and have had throat infection, last week after numerous tests like hooping cough, its come back I have glandular fever (only mild case) so I was thinking I was really tired due to pregnancy!. Ive also got reflux, ive never had this before so didnt know what it was. So now ive got my family more on my back to rest more now!! So I have to just pace myself on getting everything organised. Got Ob appt tomorrow, cant wait to see our baby again - its starting to feel so much more real now, a lot of people know now and I am showing so im already in maternity clothes (my clothes are too tight but maternity clothes are just a bit too big!)

to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also were not finding out what the sex is, we didnt for ds and it was awesome.

But who here is finding out or not finding out and is there anyone that has found out yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    second baby not so easy - We are not finding out the sexes of the twins. I think we have at least one baby girl, maybe 2!!! I have never had a sweet tooth and that is all I want! Cakes, Desserts, Lollies, anything. We tried to do the old piece of cotton and a ring trick over my baby bump but it didn't go in a circular motion or a straight up and down, it did this weird thing

Had my 22 week appointment with the obgyn today. Both bubs were very active, both heart beats are strong They are positioned where their feet are kind of touching. We could see them kicking each other, so cute
    Today I booked in my antenatal classes but that's not for another few weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladymoz - with DS1, i went off sweets, I had all the old wifes tales of having a boy so I thought I was having a girl . This time around again have gone of sweets but also craving other stuff so dont know, at 1st I thought boy, then girl then like we will find out in 5 or so months

twins!! wow I think even I would be tempted to find out and I am a big one on not finding out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    second baby not so easy - Yeah my DH and I were certain we would find out the sexes of the twins but then something changed in us. I think the reality came that I will be having a C-section due to having twins (my obgyn has not recommended a natural birth & besides one baby has been breached from day one and is unlikely to change and also so far my placentas are low lying which means a C-section anyway) Everything was feeling really regimented so we thought if we had one element of surprise it wouldn’t feel like that. We also decided on a nursery theme. I ordered some removable wall stickers off www.etsy.com we have gone with an 'African' theme so that's pretty unisex which made us change our decision too. I can't wait to do up the nursery.

We are going to the baby expo this weekend which I am looking forward to, chaaa kiiiiing.... shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladymoz- yeah I suppose u might get 1 of each anyways!!! We love the surprise and everyone is waiting to see what it is!!!

Afm- we had on appt today, ob said I was all fine and bubs is going well, wiggling around. Bub is really long and ob couldn't believe how long it's legs were!! Takes after me not!! I'm 5ft 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladymoz : we like surprises! One element of surprise (positive) is definitely nice, that's how dh and I feel and why our lil one will be a surprise (or green baby) until he/she is born!

Great to read positive scans!

25 wks tomorrow... Stoked!
    Hit me today that I have 9 weeks till maternity leave and 15 till bubs edd... I am simply excited! People keep asking if I am nervous, or they just don't believe me when I say I am not... :-0 I am too eager to meet bub to worry, we have planned for different things, enacted plans for different things that might cause stress, but figure we have wanted this bub for soooo long that worrying is just not part of anything but negative vibes... Let's keep focused on positives and deal with whatever comes our way;-) laugh, cry, sleep, lay awake, whatever.... :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tatijana I love your attitude its the best way to be. My DH & I had the same attitude when our first DS was born and I honestly can't remember it being that hard, I found it fun I love every moment especially discovering new things about my baby, I waited so long to have my own.

Oh sure you are going to be tired at times and spewed on, dealing with uncontrollable crying etc but as you get to know your baby things will fall into place and you will know what he or she wants. If in doubt I found milk always settled him down and mummy / dad hugs of course .

Well done to the ladies not finding out the sex!!

Looloo, how are you going?? Hope all went well with your amiono. I'm still very nervous waiting for my 20 week scan as the Nuchal measurement was so high.
    Last edited by butterfli; 26-06-2011 at 20:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Thanks Butterfli for asking. Have booked for the Amnio on the 6th, had too wait till 15 weeks. Bit scared......Did it hurt or is it nothing compared to Egg Collection? Finally brough a belly band the other day, but still in between so bit frustrating when trying to find stuff to wear!!

Can't wait to hit up the shops!!

Will keep you posted about Amnio, little bit selfish but soooo looking forward to a couple days off!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck for the 6th Looloo I'm sure it will be all fine. Mine was a CVS not an amino but the process is still pretty much the same.

I was very scared initially too but it wasn't so bad (I kept my eyes shut!) I couldn't feel much as they give you a local anesthetic. I had my hubby and 13 mth old in the room with me for comfort. I didn't let DS watch though and had him facing the other way!

They do another scan afterwards to check that bubs is all ok and then they take you to a quiet room for a cuppa but I just wanted to go home. I wasn't allowed to do any lifting at all (including my DS) for a couple of days. The recovery pain wasn't so bad, EPU is definitely worse!

Its also a good chance for you to rest up and let DH wait on you hand and foot

Also its a chance to find out the sex of the baby if you wanted to... I was too curious! mmmm are you going too?