+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Congrats on your BFPs!

My dates are the same as Nats. FET on Jan 26 and first u/s on 28 Feb. I had been trying naturally for 3 years, all fertility test results ok except very mild endo found. First IVF with IVFA in Syndey City in Nov 10 went well but still BFN. First FET in Jan I finally got my BFP!!

I too am worried about miscarriage after waiting this long to get pregnant. However I have to say i dont miss the stress of trying to get pregnant. I have always thought of myself as very capable yet really could not handle the IVF ups and downs and I really have to take my hat off to the strong women who go through multiple cycles.

I have a really stupid question though, but when my FS phoned to say I had a BFP they gave me my due date and the date for my first scan. I was just waiting for my scan but now I am not sure if I was supposed to go back to my normal GP and book in with an ob etc? When do you do this?

Its good to hear from others as I have not told anyone except my DH of course. I used to follow some of your posts in the last couple of months so I feel as though I know you (weird I know) and I am so pleased for you. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our Miracles Due Dates

OCTOBER

Nat84u
    Fetus Beads (9/10/11)
    Catfroggy

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Scans and Appointments

Nat84u - BT 14/2, 1st U/S 28/2
    Fetus Beads - BT 14/2, 1st ultrasound 21/2
    Catfroggy - BT 27?02, 1st U/S 10/03

Hi girls, I think I am going to join you. I just found out that it is a BFP for me. Although I am very scarred of miscarriage (I had 3 ectopics and 3 miscarriages), I have decided to be positive and to enjoy everyday that I will be pregnant!!!
    I am looking forword to getting to know you all better soon and to all of you: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our Miracles Due Dates

OCTOBER

Nat84u
    Fetus Beads (9/10/11)
    Catfroggy
    Calicious (25/10/11)

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Scans and Appointments

Nat84u - BT 14/2, 1st U/S 28/2
    Calicious - BT 22/2, 2nd U/S 03/3

Aaahhh so THIS is where you all are.. hello!! Just adding myself to this list in desperate hope that I might still be pg after the massive blood clot I passed this morning. Since I started bleeding on Sunday I had BTs yesterday and today, and will insist on one tomorrow. Had an u/s yesterday which showed what could be a tiny sac, and the BT result from yesterday was fine. But today might be a different story.

Anyway nice to see you in here and good luck and everyone!

(Edited to change the date of my next ultra-sound, just been brought forward a week.)
    Last edited by calicious; 22-02-2011 at 11:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry to gate crash your thread..but I just wanted to congratulate you all on your pregnancies and for starting up the thread! I know it can seem really scary at the beginning to talk about and write about but you will all give each other support!

Just to let you know, it does get easier...I too thought that once I got my BFP that the stresses would disappear but in the first trimester I think we all stress so much about making sure bubs is ok !! stress about symptoms/lack of symptoms/bleeding,spotting/the next scan/levels etc. It's perfectly normal and I remember in our thread we all started off the same..wary and worried!! It does get easier.

PinkRoses- I was told to book an OB as soon as you can (I did this at 4weeks) this is because they are often so busy so it's best to get in early. Just get a referral from your GP. Usually the clinic you are with will see you til 8-12 weeks of your pregnancy and if you book in with an OB without a GP referral your clinic can give you a referral but it is only valid for 3 months so you will still have to see your GP after to get a 12month referral. Hope this helps!

anyway, Good luck to you all with your pregnancies..exciting times ahead!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!! Yay we have newbies

Hayls70 - Thankyou for your support. I really hope it gets easier... At the moment it just seems like a lifetime of waiting and hoping.

Calicious - Ohhh its scary isn't it. I had a big bleed last night and passed a huge blood clot, but had been told a few hours earlier that I have a "subchorionic haematoma". I'm desperately hoping it was just that coming out, and I've had no bleeding since. I had a scan yesterday and they saw the sac which is measuring 5w6d (Should have been 6w1d) but 2 days isn't a huge difference. Oh and they also saw the fetal pole. My BT results yesterday were great and I'm having another BT tomo. Fingers crossed for the both of us!

Catfroggy - You sound the same as me! I've had a few M/C myself, but I don't want to hang around waiting to join in. So thats why I started the thread so early I'm determined to enjoy every minute of this, regardless of the outcome.

Pink Roses - Congrats on your BFP! I wouldn't worry about going to the GP. Just hang out till your scan, and make an appt with your FS after the scan. He/She will explain everything you need to do after that!

Ladymoz - Welcome!! I'll add you Are you on anything for your MTHFR? I've never met anyone with it before. I was convinced I had NK cells too, but the BT showed up negative for them. If I happen to miscarry again though I'm going to DEMAND the NK cell biopsy. Did you have the BT or the biopsy?

Well.... AFM.....

I had a scan yesterday. The gestational sac measured 5w6d, just 2 days behind what it should have been. They saw a "nubbin" of tissue which is the fetal pole. And also a SUBCHORIONIC HAEMATOMA. I panicked (of course) and went straight to my FS, who told me to "sit tight" and wait for my proper scan next week. I'm thinking maybe the ultrasound place didn't have high tech equipment as the pics I've got aren't very close up at all. Anyway, I got home and went to the toilet and there was some bright red blood when I wiped . Completely freaked out and went to bed. No more bleeding until 12.30am this morning, I woke up and there was heavy bleeding and I passed a large clot. I put a pad on and went back to bed. Theres been no bleeding since then, just some watery brown discharge. I'm desperately hoping I passed the haematoma, and thats what the big clot was. So I have to have another BT tomo to check my levels. Yesterdays BT was great, HCG was 17800, and Prog was 93.6. So just got to take it easy and hang in there....

I really hope there will be a positive end to all of this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our Miracles Due Dates

OCTOBER

Nat84u - 16th
    Fetus Beads (9/10/11)
    Catfroggy
    Calicious (25/10/11)
    Ladymoz - 26th

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Scans and Appointments

Nat84u - BT 23/2, 2nd U/S 28/2
    Calicious - BT 22/2, 2nd U/S 03/3
    Ladymoz - 1st U/S 25/2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat- just me again!! I had bleeding for the first 11 weeks and had a couple bright red big bleeds which totally freaked me out!..it turned out to be similar to what you have and I was told just to rest and not do anything strenuous at all-including not lifting laundry basket/shopping etc. I pretty much rested the whole time and DH did everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - Wow that sounds very stressful my thoughts are with you. Your blood results are all good though so it sounds positive. I have my fingers crossed for you tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our Miracles Due Dates

OCTOBER

Nat84u - 16th
    Fetus Beads (9/10/11)
    Catfroggy
    Ladymoz - 26th

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Scans and Appointments

Nat84u - BT 23/2, 2nd U/S 28/2
    Ladymoz - 1st U/S 25/2

Hi everyone, just taking myself off the list . We lost our little one yesterday. My very best wishes to the rest of you and hope you all have very uneventful pregnancies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, writing this from iPhone so if someone could add me that would be great.

BT was 122 (13dp3dt) on the 16th US is not book until the 10th when I will be 7w3d (according to my calculations) it worries me a little that FS is not scanning me/us till then.

Morning sickness has kicked in, well I should say afternoon sickness. I get it worse in the afternoons. But at the same time it started I started getting bad pelvic cramping. I am still on progestrian pesseries, so was wondering if you ladies think I should be concerned or is this right?