+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I do try to read to keep up, but don't manage to write. I'm on my phone so this one is all about me.

Big warm hugs to anyone who needs one.

My date has bee brought forward to the first of October, because they're twins.

I'm now 16 +5, and still tired, is anyone else still struggling? My dr wants me to finish work now, but that's just rediculous. I do shift work and am on my feet all day. But instead I've dropped my hrs to part time and will maybe swap to casual in a few weeks. 24 weeks sounds much more reasonable. Anyone else finishing early?

I've started on extra vits and trying to eat well but just not hungry and so tired! And now i think I have sciatica (?).

My poor DH, I completely lost it last week over the fact he hadn't done the dishes for two days ( the dishes were about 12 hrs old except for ONE mug that had been in the sink for two days) and he had dug up the weeds but left them in a pile on the grass. The tears and yelling may have been over the top! I'm currently on holidays in Sydney, so I think he's hoping the old me comes home!

I hope everyone is well, and maybe bouncing thru their second trimester?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

Loveabug - hugs....I cant imagine how hard it must be. It sucks that we dont get any testing between the 8 week scan and the 12 week one. I hope everything works out for you xx

Speckled - I am also REALLY tired, I go to bed at least an hour earlier than I normally would. I'm lucky in that I can choose whether I spend the day in the office (at a desk) or out in the field. I also have lost weight. I think a lot is due to the fact that I used to run a lot, then I stopped at the beginning of this cycle and I think all my muscle turned to fat! Im down about 3.5 kg, but I think I put on 1kg while in hawaii from eating their digusting food! My appetite has definitely changed, I get hungry in the blink of an eye, but cant stomach as much in a sitting as I used to. I even felt sick a the smell of bacon this morning....bacon is normally my FAVOURITE food!

Ladymoz - I've got the doppler now, but have only tried to use it once with no luck. I will keep you posted, its probably a little early for me to be able to hear it yet.

AFM - I had my MW appointment on Monday, all went well, she managed to hear find the heartbeat with the doppler (162 bpm...which I think is ok, HB supposed to slow to 165 or thereabouts at the end of week 11, I am 11wks 5 days) and with a dodgy scanner (she said she wasnt trained to use it but reckoned she could get it on screen). Bubs was doing spins in there! The picture wasnt very clear but there was definitely a lot of movement going on down there. I have booked in for my NT scan on Tuesday next week, then see the OBSGYN on Friday of that week. Fingers crossed it all goes well. I was relieved to hear a heartbeat after 4 weeks of not knowing anything!

everyone else.....

Sarah x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks ladies you all are amazing

I saw my FS monday morning had D & C that afternoon, i cant describe how I am feeling (mentally) physically the cramps are controlled with panadol and nurophen, and Heat pack, FS says I should get AF in about 4weeks then we can go again.

thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovebug - hope Af come fast for you!

to the rest, I have been reading but not posting as still a bit anxious till 13 weeks!

Just a quick one. Had my 1st ob scan thu and it went really well, its my OB I had with DS so was very comfortable and he and his wife have had over 13 cycles of ivf so he totally understand what we have gone through - we *****ed about the cost of the ivf/icsi. I had to laugh when he said he told one of the owners of the FS "that dont tell me you dont make much money from IVF when you have just bought an Aston Martin and 2 Lamborgnins this week " my ob is very straight to the point - which we prefer!

He said baby was going really well and that if I am worried at all just to pop in from now to my next appt with him and he will just do a quick scan to check that its all fine and no gap for it

Sending everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I haven't been on for a while. Life has been so busy.

But now our little one has gone. Scan on Friday showed no heartbeat and no growth since our last scan at 10 weeks.

D&C tomorrow.

It has been such a long journey and we thought this was our time but it just gets harder. So many weeks of trying not to worry and now our worst fears have come true. How can I keep believing in this dream? How could I bear not to?

I really hope you all have the best of luck through your pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait4u - I am so so sorry babe. Its just not fair is it. Hope you are doing ok. Well as well as expected in this situtation

Hope your D&C goes ok today. Make sure you get plenty of rest afterwards xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    anya - Congrats, another lot of twins to join the club I lost weight too early on and actually I am quite surprised how much I have been eating and I haven’t gained weight. I am a small frame but I am sure it will catch up to me. My bump is really showing and I love it!! My skin will look "glowing" one week then the next acne Thanks for your advice re the yellow discharge, thankfully my obgyn said it's normal. I look forward to hearing about your scan on Friday.

Butterfli - How was your son's first birthday? How amazing he took his first steps, how precious!!! All the best for your NT scan in 2 weeks.

sarahandchaz - All sounds great with you, bubs doing spins, how cute. I hope you get some nice piccies of bub at your NT scan tomorrow.

second baby not so easy - Glad your ob scan went really well. That's good you were able to get the same obgyn. Yes my fs drives flashy cars, travels 1st class everywhere, we are in the wrong industry girls!!! I wouldn’t mind an Aston Martin and 2 Lamborghinis. You are lucky to be able to pop in and see your obgyn at any time. I am going to visit my fs when I am a bit bigger to "show off my bump"

Loveabug, wait4u, Gemini85

AFM - my obgyn scan went well. One bub was sleeping and the other was waving at us (well kind of) I fainted just before seeing him, he said its because our bodies are pumping 50% more blood and my heart is on overdrive. It was not a fun feeling, seeing the room spin (I felt really drunk he he) then I couldnt feel my legs and whamo I was on the ground. Luckily it didn't last long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait4u - im soooo sorry you get so close and it is snatched away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait4u - I'm so sad for you....after getting this far and having it all taken away...it just not fair. Hang in there and never say never. I've had many peope ask me when enough would be enough for us, but I've never even contemplated that we wouldn't have children, we'd just keep on going and get there eventually....I hope you do too xxx

AFM - 12wk NT scan tomorrow.....fx fx fx fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait4u- I'm so sorry , my heart goes out to you!!