+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and got spoiled with lots of Easter Eggs!!

Looks like everyone is doing really well. Its so good to see. Very reassuring.

Butterfli - you must be excited about your scans. 2 days in a row, awesome!!

AFM - STILL NOTHING!! Driving me insane. Have to book in for a D&C today. Grrr. Sorry to bum anyone out, but the thread I was on before doesnt seem to be very active lately, and I dont really fit in to any other thread. But you ladies are awesome to talk to, so I just want to keep you posted.

I had to ring my clinic to let them know whether anything had happened by today, and the nurse I spoke to was pretty funny. She said " I bet your thinking Oooooh maybe everything is ok and Im not going to miscarry" lol. I was like Ahhh yeah, im beginning to think that! Wouldnt be the first time thats happened hey.

I just hope the Ob does a scan before the D&C, just to be certain. Surely I could request that hey??

Anyway, will keep you all posted, im soooo looking forward to my FET, but time seems to be going verrrrry slow...

Welcome to all the newbies and congrats on your pregnancies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini - Hi honey. Stranger things have happened. I agree, definitely get another scan before the D&C just to be 100% certain. Until then, I will be asking the fertility gods to bring on your next FET

Butterfli- My DH and I also waited to tell anyone, family or friends, until we had the NT scan. I know what you mean re the morning sickness although I call mine all day sickness! I bet you are counting down the sleeps until you get your scans done!!

Catfroggy - Woot Woot for your 12 week NT scan . Your results are exactly like mine. Yes now try and lay back and enjoy this pregnancy (easier said than done) In between scans I still worry, I think its only natural after 2 miscarriages. 2 more weeks for me until I get to see the bubs again.

Wait4u - Sorry you have been cranky, it’s the damb hormones playing havoc on you

Loveabug - I hope you are having a faaaaaaaaaabo time in Fiji celebrating your 30th.

looloo711 - Welcome sweet. Ohhhh another baby yippy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini, hope your doing ok hun, it must be awful this waiting. Hope its not long before your on your next FET. Its good that you have some frosties and don't have to go through a full stim.

Ladymoz, your right i can't wait for my scan. The nervousness never stops hey. Funny I haven't had any m/s for a few days but I wish it would come back to reassure me. Glad you also waited to tell everyone, its so much fun to tell good news. I can't WAIT. I have my Son's first birthday in a few weeks and all the family will be over and the week AFTER is when I hit 12 weeks. I would love to tell everyone at the party but unless I can organise the NT scan at 11 weeks we've decided to wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies. hope everyone is doing well. i went to the hospital yesterday and demanded the d&c straight away cause the private couldn't do it for another two weeks. they said they could have done it this morning but he also gave me the option of the medical option. so i took the misoprostol last night and its all over with now. very very painful but its all done which im happy about. had a huge argument with hubby tonight though cause he was sleeping while i was crying on the bathroom floor nearly passing out from the pain. but somehow he turned it around on me and stormed out a while ago. oh well, not worth the effort of worrying about right now. still on my painkillers so im a bit out of it. so glad its finally done though. thanks for the support ladies. bring on the fet now. if i have a partner to do it with now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini - you poor thing! Big hugs to you, hope you feel better soon

AFM - my scan on Thursday once again showed no heartbeat. FS acted very quickly and had me in for a D&C yesterday so he could get some testing done on the tissue and try and find the answer to why this keeps happening. I have had an extremely emotional couple of days. I completely sympathize with Gemini about her DH as when I called mine in tears on Thursday to tell him I had to have a D&C and I was really stressed and anxious he said "oh I guess we won't be going grocery shopping tonight then?". Not funny at the time but can laugh about it now!
    Anyway good luck to the rest of you as you enjoy the next 6-7 months, I will keep an eye on how you are going

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, my name is Anya from February IVF thread. So glad to accidentally find this follow-up thread on bubhub too! My initial due date is on 4 November. But since we're twice blessed with twins, I guess due date comes earlier around 14 October

Thank GOD, yesterday (friday) I reached 13 weeks, I experience light/moderate morning sickness so far. But I've been having constant headaches, abdominal pains/aches & acid reflux since week 6 onwards and thus haven't gain any weight yet (actually lost 2 kgs (4 lbs).

My next doc appointment is at 15w 6d. Meanwhile, I hope the headaches & acid reflux will decrease so I can start gaining some weight.

Thanks for having me, fellow moms!

<3
    Anya
    Last edited by anya; 30-04-2011 at 08:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi quartz. sorry about your news babe. hope you are doing ok. men are just bloody stupid sometimes. i don't know that i will forgive mine for this though. he didn't come home for hours last night and slept in the other room. i didn't sleep at all. read a book outside until 6.30 this morning. he still isn't talking to me. oh well, that's life huh. im sure he is upset but got a funny way of showing it. bloody men.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Anya, huge congratulations and to be blessed with your 2nd set of twins!!! Thats amazing. So glad you have made it to 13 weeks that much be such a relief!! I hope the next 6 or so months are smooth sailing.

Does this mean that our thread has 3 sets of twins?? That has to be a first! What a great support network it will be.

Quartz I'm so so sorry I know there are no words to say that can help. I'm thinking of you.

Gemini I hope your doing ok too and its not long till your FET.

AFM I'm 9 weeks this week and I have my FS appointment tommorrow (my last one) and my OB appointment on Tuesday. I can't wait. I had this OB for my first child and he was unreal all the way through very supportive (I was very worried throughout) so I'm looking forward to seeing him again.

Have a lovely day ladies. I'm off to my son's 1st birthday combined party with my mothers group, the dads are coming too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini85 - Bring on the FET, and give that hubby of yours a good beatch slap, that will snap him out of this behaviour, maybe he's hurting too and taking it our on his favourite punching bag.

quartz - I am so, so sorry for your loss hun. I can remember it so clearly when my fs told me with my first pregnancy that there was no heartbeat. I feel for you babe.

anya - Welcome sweet. I am also pregnant with twins! It is great to have 2 others on here for the added support. I had much the same pregnancy symptoms as you and I lost weight too, bizarre. I am 15 weeks tomorrow so 2 weeks ahead of you.

butterfli - I can't wait to hear how your fs and obgyn appointments go.

AFM - The 2nd trimester is strange. It's good not to have some of the nasty pregnancy symptoms but having them was a reminder that I was pregnant. My next obgyn appointment is next week and I am counting down the sleeps until I get to see the babies again.

At the moment I am finding everyone to be an "expert" and its driving me mental. I love my mother in law to bits but she's driving me crazy at the moment. I feel like saying "you had your last child 35 years ago, things have changed and also guess what, it's not about you!! Maybe I am just hormonal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!

Quartz - I am so very sorry to hear that

Gemini - I hope your DH is being much nicer to you now. Good luck for your next round

Ladymoz - Yay for being in the 2nd tri, take this time to feel great!!

Anya - Wow another set of twins, atleast you will have loads of support in this thread off the other girls who have 2 miracles as well!

Butterfli - Looking forward to hear about your scans. I bet you are very happy to have 2 so soon together. NT scan in 3 weeks how very exciting

AFM - just went for another sneaky BT yesterday so I can make sure things are running smoothly and all good HCG at 29dpo 16758!! Can't wait till first scan on 17th!!

to everyone else