+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Our Miracles Due Dates

OCTOBER
    Ladymoz - 26th (twins so date is now 5th)

NOVEMBER
    sarahandchaz - 25th

DECEMBER

Butterflii - 7th

Thanks Butterfli for doing the roll call. One was done really early on, I think page 2 of this thread. Glad to hear everything is well with you.

So glad to hear everyone is going well.
    Welcome to all the newbies.
    I joined this thread soon after it was made, I remember complaining "where is everyone" I had no fellow preggas ladies to talk to, now there are so many.

second baby not so easy - ohhh you're going to have a Christmas baby, how cool. Welcome honey.

Quartz - so glad to hear your progesterone is up yayyyyy and you HCG is rising which is excellent news, up is good remember, down is bad and you are going up!!!

Wait4u - you are not too far behind me. I am 13 weeks now. But.... re the nausea etc... it hasn't stopped like I thought it would heading into the 2nd trimester, I this morning

Gemini - all the best for your FET, hopefully you will be back joining this thread soon sweet.

sarahandchaz - gee your bub should be earning some frequent flyer points he he Have a wonderful time in Hawaii and Sydney, very jealous!! I hear you about feeling yuck when eating. I have gone totally off meat, something I used to eat everyday so that's funny you say you have gone off chocolate, something you loved. Weird hormones we have hey!!!

AFM I had the 13 weeks nuchal scan yesterday and the results came back perfect. The twins have a 1 in 2000 chance of down syndrome. I knew god couldn't be cruel to me after everything I have been through to get pregnant.
    It was amazing though, seeing the bubs in 3D. They were both moving around. One had hiccups which was so cute to watch. Seeing their little feet, tiny ears, sweet arms and legs, it was incredible. I cried when I saw them I'm in love already!!! Also got to hear their heartbeats which I longed for. So from today onwards we will be telling all family and friends. It will be so nice. I am also look forward to not hiding my bump!!!

Have a fabulous Easter everyone and have a well deserved break from work!!!

Moz xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Wow ladymoz, sounds like you had an excellent scan. Must have been wonderful to see both babies so active.

Sounds like everyone is doing well which is fantastic

AFM - still waiting, starting to go insane lol. My luck its gonna come when im camping this weekend, hmmm. Not noice. I just want it to hurry up so I can do my FET. I have heard you are more fertile afterwards, so I hope thats the case with me. Gonna have a binge this weekend with some grog and ciggys, which I never really missed, but figure bugger it, I deserve it. Then back after easter, will go back to being super healthy, and then onto "the ice age". Hope my little frostie is doing well.

Hope all you ladies have a wonderful Easter. Go crazy with the Easter Eggs I reckon!! You're not meant to eat all that yummy seafood so why not hey lol

All the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladymoz, your scan sounds unreal, what a relief for you that it went well. It must feel so real to you now that it was so clear.

Gemini, hope your doing ok hun I hope you you can do an FET as soon as possible. Have fun camping.
    Last edited by butterfli; 26-04-2011 at 18:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OCTOBER
    Catfroggy - 28th

NOVEMBER
    sarahandchaz - 25th

DECEMBER

Butterflii - 7th

Hi everyone,
    I posted in the first pages of the thread but stopped for a while.
    I was extremely anxious about miscarriage (I had sevral miscarriages and ectopics in the past). So much that I couldn't even talk about my pregnancy with anyone!!
    I needed to see the bub at the 12 week scan and go through the NT scan.
    All that has been done yesterday!!
    We saw the bub moving around, in 3D. It was amazing!!!
    The NT scan result was far better than I expected: 1:1900
    So now, I can really lay back and enjoy my pregnancy

Have a wonderful Easter ladies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catfroggy, congratulations to making to 12 weeks! Its such a relief that the NT scan went well. Are you going to tell everyone the good news now.

We're waiting to have this done (NT) in a month or so before we tell any relatives and friends, cannot wait.

Starting to feel morning sickness alot now I never got this with my DS, thank goodness DH is around for the next week to help me with him.

Its nice and sunny here in Sydney which is a change normally its raining and miserable the easter weekend. Have a lovely easter ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

Catfroggy - welcome back! That's so wonderful that everything is going well. I hope you can enjoy your growing bump and everything that goes along with being preggas.

My scan went well on Wednesday. We got to hear a lovely strong heartbeat and the little one starting to look like a actual human bubba.

Today though I am sooo grumpy I don't know what to do with myself. Everything is getting on my nerves. And I have gotten away so far without too much M/S but this morning I have felt quite nauseus. Having some friends over this arvo and DH really wants to tell them but I just feel so cranky I don't feel like being all 'Yeah its so exciting.'

Sorry to be a downer but just feeling very crappy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OCTOBER
    Catfroggy - 28th

NOVEMBER
    wait4u - 19th
    sarahandchaz - 25th

DECEMBER
    Butterflii - 7th

Thanks
    Reviews
    OCTOBER
    Catfroggy - 28th

NOVEMBER
    Loveabug - 18th
    wait4u - 19th
    sarahandchaz - 25th

DECEMBER
    Butterflii - 7th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all you wonderful people

ok so I going to try and catch up with whats been happening i had just did a huge reply but I did something and it didnt post so I am sorry if I miss anyone

catfroggy Its such a great feeling when we get to 12 weeks, Im so close yet it feels so far away. I love 3D scans well done

wait4u I just love the sound of that strong heartbeat awesome, we are due the same time

butterfli hope you dont get m/s to bad, I had a little m/s with DD but I would vomit and feel better this time around for me its all day long

second baby not so easy you get the best christmas present of all fantastic

quartz your levels are looking great

sarahandchaz enjoy Hawaii

gemini good luck with your FET, take care of yourself

ladymoz great results, its so much easier when you can openly enjoy your happiness and share with the people you love.

afm well the nausea hasnt settled and I finally went GP to get meds to help, laying if the fetal position all afternoon is not healthy. just got to tackle the exhustion and the most disgusting taste in my mouth which in turn causes the nausea and all should be good lol. Have to book my 12week scan and find an OB in Rockhampton this will be my 1st baby born there our 1st child was in brissy so its going to be a whole new beginning again. which is hard when you get to know and trust you Drs and then you move and have to do it all again. So if any one can recommend an OB would be fantastic. Cant wait til after easter we are off to Fiji for my 30th for total relaxation well most of the time DD is coming so as long as she is entertained and happy everyone is lol...
    Last edited by Loveabug; 22-04-2011 at 15:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I have decided to bite the bullet and join this thread after stalking for a bit. Got our BFP on the 21st with a HCG of 268 and had another BT today with a level of 1568 so pretty happy with that. Plus this time just "feels" different and I just have this feeling that this is the one . Looking forward to the 8 week scan, we are 5 weeks tomorrow. So hopefully that 3 weeks goes quick.

I have read through everyones stories and am sad to see some lovely ladies have had to leave and I understand the heartache that goes with it.

Anyways I hope to get to know all of you lovely ladies over the coming months. Oh and my Due Date is 27th of December.

Ange x