+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi,

I have been a bit scared to post here but I have decieded to bite the bullet as 5 wks today and it took me ages to find this post again

We got our last week on 13th April on our 3rd fresh ICSI cycle (we had a non viable pregnancy in Jan on ICSI) Dh and I are really excited but really worried about losing this one too. We havnt told anyone yet Im just getting back aches but no m/s or anything yet. My stomach is already bloated from all previous medications I have been on so I look pregnant anyways

to everyone, I see some similar names that we have cycled together in the past.

We are due on the 20th Dec -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - just a quick update. Had my BT this morning and my progesterone was up to 54 so the extra pessary certainly fixed the problem. My HcG was up to 3950 from last week which isn't as high as I hoped but the FN said it's fine as long as it is rising so I will keep my that it continues to do that. Scan on the 28th so hopefully that will hold the answers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz, good to see your progestrone levels are rising nicely. I bet you can't wait for your scan to see your little bubba, 28th will come by fast with Easter in the middle of it all. I love scans. I find myself holding my breath though at first.

second baby not so easy good to see you here, hope your feeling well. I know what you mean about the bloated feeling. Your going to have a christmas baby its very exciting.

Maybebaby74, good to see you on here too. Your HCG levels were very high thats great to hear. Hope all goes well with your first scan.

Wait4u, good to chat to you again, I was a bit slow in joining I know but I'm so glad I did now. Wow 10 weeks already that has gone fast! I bet you can't wait to hit 12 weeks. Good luck with your scan on Wednesday.

Hi speckled, congratulations in making it to 12 weeks, wow twins your going to have double the fun very exciting. Hope you have an uneventful pregnancy and all goes well for you.

AFM all is going ok, I just want time to go faster! I have another scan with my FS in 2 weeks on the 2nd and I made an apointment with my OB on the 3rd (they requested a 9 weeks scan). So I'll be seeing bubs twice in 2 days! I had one bout of m/s and thats it, it was in the evening too. Hopefully I don't get that too often ewww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini85 - I hope it doesn't take too long for you to get to move on. I've heard it can be very variable. And there's not much you can do except ask for a D&C if you want one. After you miscarry you generally have to wait for your next period which can take longer to arrive. Have they done any BTs to see if your HCG is going down?

Maybebaby74 - look forward to seeing you here more permanently! Good luck with your scan.

Second baby not so easy - Great to see you in here!! Bloated, yeah, tell me about it. I don't know how many times I can be seen wearing the same one pair of pants that fit me. I just can't bring myself to get into any maternity clothes yet - I just feel like someone is going to scream - "Hey, look at her, she's wearing maternity pants".

Quartz - great to hear your progesterone has gone up. Must be a relief.

butterfli - definitely can't wait to hit 12 weeks! I hope the m/s stays away for you. Hoping the next two weeks flies by so you can have your scans, and I will be nearly 12 weeks! Easter should help.

Take care everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi wait4u! hope everything is going well with you? well i have a referral letter to get a d&c if i don't bleed by next week. so i hope i don't have to do that. my fs said i could do my fet after easter, and i have heard of people ovulating straight after a miscarriage so perhaps she is presuming that will be me? oh well, just have to wait i guess. but im soooo impatient lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini85 - That would be great if you get to do a FET so soon! I hope you are doing ok. Take care of yourself as best you can hey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini - that's awesome if you can get into it after Easter! Hope the D&C goes smoothly. X

Quartz - so glad to hear your progesterone has risen! They say it's the most important level. You must be relieved!

Maybebaby74 - sh1t your HCG is very high! How many embryos did you have transferred?! Mine has been high too, so much so that the sonographer was looking for two bubs at my 7 wk scan. Only one on the screen though....Phew! Although my acupuncturist said the levels were very high too and "you know they can sometimes not see two til later on".....geez thanks for the vote of confidence!

Butterfli - the waiting is excruciating isn't it!

Wait4u - good luck for your scan! fx

Second baby not so easy - welcome! How are your levels looking?

AFM - got my blood results this morning (8w 4d) HCG 178000 E2 4243 and P4 78.....very pleased my progesterone has finally decided to stop hovering around 50! I'm off to Hawaii on Saturday for a week to attend a wedding, then Sydney for another week to catch up with family...... next appointment is not til I get back on the 9 th with MW, and then on 20th with OBS.....seems SOOO far away!! Have MS everyday, no spewing just lots of nausea and hunger that comes out of nowhere!

X
    Last edited by sarahandchaz; 19-04-2011 at 17:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent result Sarah, thats wonderful, its such a relief when you get great results.

Enjoy your trip to Hawaii that sounds divine!

How is everyone else going, do we have a roll call somewhere not sure wether to start one up so we can see when everyone is due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfli - role call sounds like a good idea. I'm on iPhone so a little difficult for me to start.....but my EDD is 25 Nov.

Yay, ONE more day of work til hols! Haven't eaten ANY easter eggs yet, chocolate has been one of the things I've really not wanted to eat, I'm usually a chocybar-a-day girl! Finding I can't really stomach much at breaky at 7am, then ravenous by 8.30.....and again at 12.....and again at 2.30....and again at 5....and again at 7! Feel yuck everytime I eat too FN said my HCG should plateau now so hopefully will start to feel a bit better.

Hi to everyone else....

Sarah x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our Miracles Due Dates

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER
    sarahandchaz - 25th

DECEMBER

Butterflii - 7th

Hi Girls, Thought I'd start up our roll call for us all to join. Sarah, I just added you

All you need to do is copy and paste and add your name and due date when your bub is due.