+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

A quick question for you all about Prog and HcG levels - any idea what's normal????
    I had a BT done yesterday and my FS rang today to say my HcG was 2550 (up from 412 last Tues) is this low??? I am currently 5w4d and I am constantly worried something is wrong as I have felt no symptoms really bar a bit of tiredness and some headaches. He also said my Prog levels were 27 which is a bit low as he would like to see them above 30 so now I have to take an additional pessary at night which takes me to 3 a day.

Interested to know what others experiences have been.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw Pepsi that really sucks....big hugs to you that is just awful. I hope you can get some answers xx

Quartz - your HCG sounds fine (I assume you are talking last Tuesday as in two days ago?) it should double every two or three days......try and google betabase it will give you an idea of how you are going. You progesterone does sound really low....I've heard 30 as the minimum they like to see. Mine has been hovering around 50 for most of the time and I am on 400mg pessaries 3 x day. As long as yours doesn't go down anymore you should be ok. fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, was hoping to join you all on this ride I'm currently 6 weeks and 2 days. I had my first scan today and saw our bubba's heartbeat which was a relief as I've had no symptoms so far. I'm due on the 7th December.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfli - What great news about your scan, so happy for you!! Nice to see you have taken the plunge and joined the pregnancy thread too

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

butterfli  (16-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome Quartz , hope your feeling well. I was two days off from what I told you in the other thread. I thought I was due on the 5th but FS corrected me that I worked it out wrong and its the 7th. So we'll be due closer together now

Hopefully we'll see more of the March girls over here soon I couldn't wait to join but had to see the heartbeat first.

How is everyone feeling? Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Pepsi and Gemini hope your doing ok, very heart breaking for you both I'm so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    I probably need to reintroduce myself, I've just had my 12 week scan so I'm ready to join in again. I did post at the start but took a break just incase.

I am expecting twins, but have had bleeding and been on bed rest. But all looks good now, just measuring a few days behind- but that's ok, right?

This is our first pregnancy after 8 cycles. I am excited about being pregnant but scared about twins.

I had morning tea with two ladies with 3 month olds, one was still feeding every 2 hours!

Can't wait to join in with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I have been MIA - off celebrating anniversary with DH and trying to relax and not worry about things.

Gemini85 - I am so so sorry to hear your news. I hope things don't drag on for too long so that you can move forward. It is wonderful that you can get pregnant. I'm glad you are finding something positive in it but no doubt you will feel ups and downs over the next little while. Thinking of you.

Pepsi - It's just not fair. You get a little hope then it gets taken away then a little comes back then bye bye again. It's horrible that anyone has to deal with that. It seems you are one of those people who gets to find strength they never thought they had and never really should have to find. I'm so sorry.

speckled - Welcome back . I hope it feels good to get to 12 weeks. I am hanging out for it. A think a few days behind is fine - particularly for twins.

Butterfli - glad you have come over to join us! Glad to hear you got to see the heartbeat, it is such a wonderful and reassuring thing to see.

Quartz - I think your HCG is fine. I have read that once it gets past 1200 it can take longer to double and that HCG levels past this point are difficult to interpret. I understand the worry - it would be nice if the rollercoaster ended once we got that positive result, but no.

Loveabug - Woo hoo!! for getting to see the heartbeat!

AFM - Can't wait for my scan on Wednesday. I will be almost 10 weeks. I think a good positive scan at that point will make me relax heaps - hopefully. Some growth catch up would be very good to see. In the meantime, been far too busy with Uni and work and wish that I had known earlier in the year that I would be preggas now!! After four years TTC, I got quite sick of planning around getting pregnant, so I stopped doing that. I will just have to cope with being crazy busy until end of semester and I can cut back.

Take care everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I hope to join you all soon but want to wait til after my scan on 3rd May. My HCG on 13th Apr was 1300 and prog was 286 so very high. No further tests for me until scan and not really feeling anything so hoping I am still preggers :-). I will be due on 17th Dec if everything goes well so will be stalking this thread but may not post much until 1st scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladies. first of all, congrats to everyone with fantastic news. its so good to hear. this is a bit of a me post but just have some questions. my fs said i would probably iscarr within two weeks and that was last tuesday but i don't have anything yet. does anyone know when i should expect it? also, might be a silly question but will i get my period at the same time, or do i have to wait for a month after the miscarriage? i just want an idea of when i will be able to do my next cycle. trying to look forward that's all. thanks ladies xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gemini - I guess everyone is different but for me I didn't miscarry until 4 weeks after the scan detected no HB. Then I had to wait until o got my next period (which took 6 weeks to arrive) before I could do a FET.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub