+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!!
    I have been lurking since I got my BFP and trying to decide whether to throw caution to the wind and join you. I am 5 weeks today (due around 8th Dec) and do not feel pregnant at all!!! I have spent the whole day wondering if I still am or not lol. Did anyone else not feel anything at first???
    I have an appt with my FS on Weds and a BT at my clinic next Monday which just seems a lifetime away!!!
    Look forward to getting to know you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    welcome quartz! glad you have decided to join. im pretty much the same as you. apart from sore boobs and heartburn once a week, i don't feel pregnant at all. no morning sickness or anything. should count ourselves lucky hey lol. Goodluck for your scan darl, hope everything goes well xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz, it's funny, when you think the tww is bad, you get a BFP then the waiting is worse!

Fionae - I have been looking at heart dopplers on eBay and other sites. Was yours expensive? What sort did you get? Im pretty keen to get one.

Well no bleeding since the red stuff the other day.....I have been set at ease by a few friends....one who had to wear a pad from 12wks to 32wks because she was bleeding so heavily! Others who have experienced regular bleeds through their entire pregnancies! All of which had very healthy babies.....so I'm not feeling so anxious about mine.

Two more sleeps til my scan......fx for a healthy heartbeat

Have been feeling quite nauseous and VERY tired today....should go to bed but my favourite show is on at 8.30....Midsomer Murders!

Hope you all had a great weekend

Sarah x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend

Wait4u - I just googled (again) and found that site you were talking about. It was soooooooo good to read that it seems to be common with ivf pregnancies and everything turns out ok. I feel so much better about tomorrow now. According to that article too, when you reach 8 weeks they tend to start growing better, so im 8 weeks tomorrow, hope the little thing starts growing like crazy!!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow too Sarahandchaz - only 1 more sleep to go!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just a quick one.....my scan went great this morning....heartbeat is 146bpm and measuring at 7w 4days (4 days ahead....supposed to be 7w). Saw the heart beating away, the spine and it was wriggling like a little tadpole! The sonographer
    couldnt see anything wrong with my uterus that would explain the bleeding and said that I should not see anymore in all likelihood. Still awaiting blood results later today.

Much relieved!!

Sarah x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies and congrats on your pregnancies!

Can I please join you?

After 1 fresh cycle, 3 FETs and 2 early losses I can't believe I am actually here!

I had very low HCG and was getting bt's every second day and constantly spotting, was told preg probably wasn't viable. then on Sunday I started bleeding red and had strong cramps so assumed it was all over as that is exactly what happened with my other losses.

They got me in for a scan yesterday and we feared the worst, but lo and behold, we see a little blob and a flashing heartbeat straight away!

As you can imagine, we were in total shock! I measured exactly 5 weeks 6 days (which is what I was) and everything looks perfect!

Bleeding has slowed back down to spotting but I still have strong cramps, the nurse just said to take some panadeine and rest but I can't get out of work!

Anyway, I have another scan next Wednesday and my first OB appt on may 9th!

Still in shock....

Good luck to the girls having scans today

P.S - due date is 6th of December
    Last edited by Pepsi; 12-04-2011 at 12:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Congratulations to you all on your pregnancies. Just wanted to especially congratulate Pepsi on your BFP!!!! We cycled together in July last year and I have followed a bit of your journey since. So happy to see you in the Due in threads at long last

Lychee xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Lychee - yeah its been a bit of a struggle, rollercoaster - you name it!

This was our last go! so glad that it worked....

I see you have less than two weeks to go, hasnt time flown?? All the best for your upcoming arrival....

And glad your scan went well Sarah

Pepsi

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pepsi For This Useful Post:

Lychee  (12-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome quartz & Pepsi! Glad you have joined us. It needs to get a bit busier in here!

Sarahandchaz - sooo glad your scan went well

Gemini85 - glad you found that site, I was thinking I should have added a link but then I couldn't find it again! Hopefully our little bubbas catch up soon so we can have one less thing to worry about. How did your scan go?? I so hope everything is travelling along ok. I am already hanging out for my scan next week - I will be 9w6d.

Take care all you pregnant ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies. welcome pepsi and congratulations. congrats on your great scan too sarahandchaz. unfortunately my scan wasn't so good. no heartbeat detected today and it didn't grow at all. so now i have to wait for nature to take its course. im all cried out so i guess i should take comfort in knowing i CAN get pregnant. at least i have a frostie to fall back on. sorry to bum everyone out. but thanks for all your support. its helped a lot xoxo