+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Talking IVF babies due Oct/Nov/Dec 2011

Hello all!! I've been waiting and WAITING for a new thread to start with Oct/Nov/Dec this year.... So I decided to start one myself. I'm really wary about posting here already, as I'm prone to miscarriage, but while I'm pregnant, I'm going to enjoy every second of it! I had my ET on 26th Jan, so I'm just over 4 weeks at the moment. My FS is sending me for weekly BTs to make sure everything is going smoothly and so he can do something quickly if he notices something wrong. My viability scan is on Monday 28th Feb. Usually I start bleeding the week before the scan. So everything goes smoothly for me this time. I'll start up a roll call, feel free to add yourself, or just lurk around until you are past your safe point. Can't wait to get chatting with you all! Oh and... CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy
    Last edited by nat84u; 09-02-2011 at 19:07.

Thanks
    Reviews

Our Miracles Due Dates

OCTOBER

Nat84u

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Scans and Appointments

Nat84u - BT 14/2, 1st U/S 28/2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh wow.... 12 months ago i started the oct/nov/dec 2010 thread...i too was very scared.

i am sitting here feeding my 4 mnth old...just like you will be this time in 2012.

congratulations and lots of love

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Smileygirl. I was really hesitant in posting this early... But hey. Why not!! Thank you for your well wishes! And congratulations on your little girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww damn I thought there would be at least one other person in here....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just me again giving my thread a little bump! Surely there's got to be one more of you at least :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our Miracles Due Dates

OCTOBER

Nat84u
    Fetus Beads (9/10/11)

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Scans and Appointments

Nat84u - BT 14/2, 1st U/S 28/2
    Fetus Beads - BT 14/2, 1st ultrasound 21/2

While I have had a miscarriage at 12 weeks (day before I was supposed to have my first ultrasound) (natural BFP) and an ectopic (natural BFP) before, and I am absolutely petrified something is not going to be right with this one - I am symptomless, perhaps a little tired but that is it . I am supposed to go for my 7 week scan on 21/2 but I think I am going to try to get the clinic to give my my first scan at 6 weeks, tomorrow, to see if everything is in the right place when I go for my blood test. Going to be one messed up V Day if something isn't right but I need to know. For something absolutely positive to do I have decided to add myself in here.

Although I am now preggas I thought the worry would go away a little, I am finding this far more stressful than when I was cycling...... By the way Nat84

-

Ally, AKA Fetus Beads.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Fetus Beads! Congratulations And welcome

Yes, totally understand what you mean. I've had 2 full miscarriages, and 2 chemical pregnancies. With the M/C, around a week before my first scan I'd start bleeding. The first one was a blighted ovum, the second one I saw a baby with a heartbeat, but my cervix was already 2cm dilated and I lost it 2 days later. So I am nervous as all hell. I was considering getting a scan done this week too, as my first scan is still 15 whole days away!!! I'm driving my poor DP nuts already.

I've got a few symptoms. Extremely sore boobs, really tired and extra hungry. I've had some cramping on and off and some sharp twinges every now and then (like when I sneeze, or move quickly etc). I will be happy and accept that I'm pregnant after the first scan. If I make it there with no bleeding I'll be relieved.

Its funny how I told myself that I'd be alright when I got pregnant, like I wouldn't stress anymore, but this stress is way WORSE than before I was even pregnant.

I've got a BT tomorrow too, then the Monday after as well so they can monitor me a little closer, but I won't find out tomos BT results until Tuesday as I'm going in the afternoon after work. That both our BT results are great!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my BT on Monday was great. HCG jumped to 4624, and progesterone was 121. I begged my GP for a referral for an earlier U/S and he VERY reluctantly gave me one. So now I'm having a scan this coming Monday, and the following Monday...

Crossing EVERYTHING that this bub is where its supposed to be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies,
    Here's another to add to your thread. I too am terrified to post so early but then I thought why not.

My first blood test was Friday, hcg 470 (11 dpd5t) and my hcg level today (14dpd5t) 1390, my P level is 121.2 I have my first scan this Friday.

Nat, SNAP, I also have MTHFR and also had a miscarriage caused by a blighted ovum. I was just devastated. I also have NK cells.

I feel so terribly anxious, my heart is in a knot, I want to enjoy being pregnant but I am filled with worry, I know Fetus Beads and Nat you can understand having miscarriages before, our happiness can be taken from us so quickly. All we can do is just take one day at a time and today we are all pregnant
    My EDD is Wednesday 26th October. Sorry I don't know how to add to your list Nat, I haven't done this before.

How exciting to have a thread, I look forward to all the other newcomers soon to arrive.

xxx Moz