+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default has anyone had a similar situation,please help

I am having an absolute rollercoaster ride at the moment! Meant to be 10 weeks pregnant edd 01/09/11. I went for my first Ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and everything seemed to be ok. I started to get sooo excited! A couple of hours later I was having quite a heavy bleed. Ended up in the ER and was told I had a implanation bleed/subchorionic bleed. I was sooo scared but was reassured the baby was ok and lots of people have these types of bleeds and go on to have healthy babies. So, I started to hold on to that! I did not have anymore bleeding in the days following and received blood results back showing my hcg levels were ok. I was yet again getting really excited and positive about expecting a beautiful baby! Then after a couple more blood tests my Doctor told me the news was not good. He explained that although my hcg levels had not dramatically dropped, they had not gone up at all in 1 week and this was extremely conscerning. My heart sank and i just started to sob. I could not believe that it was happening. I asked every question I could and got the same response, which was 'I just had to wait and see'!! I did another ultrasound and was fearing the worst. When the lady showed me my babies heartbeat I was sooo confused. What the hell was happening and more importantly what was I meant to think?! She explained that there was still a very large haemorrhage but the baby seemed fine. I got another blood test to check my hcg levels and again I was so hopefull because of the positive news from the ultrasound. The doctor told me the levels had still not gone up and had actually dropped a tiny amount. I just felt like screaming......I yet again had no idea what to expect, think or feel. That was yesterday. I am now yet again just waiting but after also noticing that the baby has not grown as much as it should i am extremely worried and feel like I honestly could not cope with losing the baby. I don't know where to turn to for support and feel so alone. I just want this baby to live!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i am so sorry you are going through this at the moment,i am sorry i cant help you with where to go for support.but i wish you and your bub the best and hope bub continues to be sticky. hugs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to deany For This Useful Post:

marietta (06-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't have any advice but big hugs I hope everything works out

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Just*Ace For This Useful Post:

marietta (06-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I hope bub stays sticky.
    Good luck Hun.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waterlily For This Useful Post:

marietta (06-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys for taking the time to reach out with your support. i am desperate for some answers and I know I might not get them. I guess I just kept getting glimmers of hope that I could hold on to and stay positive and now it just feels like I can't find that!! When the doctor told me the hcg levels aren't going up I knew that it was bad. I don't want to be negative but I can't seem to find any information to suggest that there is hope and I guess I was just hoping maybe someone could offer me some advise or help in knowing what is going on. I am sooooo scared of losing this baby and I am also scared of my emotions that I seem to have no control over. I will be going for a blood test tomorrow and I guess if the levels go up even a little that I could see that as positive news but I just hate not knowing either way. I also feel like there is only 1 outcome I can cope with and that is my baby being born alive and healthy!! I am being so out of character.....I am normally extremely positive and never get sucked into this poor me headspace but right now I don't even care and I certainly can't get the strength to pull myself out right now. I just want my baby to live!!

Sheer Bliss is offline new username time?? this is toooo friggin hard, and NOT Bliss!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sending lots of sticky healthy baby vibes to you. I hope it all works out.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheer Bliss For This Useful Post:

marietta (06-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HCG levels do slow down & stall around 10-12 weeks, so I'm not sure why the doc wouldn't be aware of that? Anyway it sounds like everythings going well so I'd not worry about it! I'm sure everything will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thinking of you

Thinking of you at this time, unfortunately no one can really help and I know what it feels like to hear 'we'll just have to wait and see'. I had a miscarriage last year at only 7wks but it took me a long time to get over... what is meant to be will, the fact that bubs has held on through all this means he/she is a little fighter!

Sending sticky thoughts.... stick little bubba stick!