+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    this is something I have thought of myself as I tend to have strong feelings of past lives but can't quite seperate each of them.
    Goog luck with everything and let us know how you go.
    xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for your support, I had my reading done on Saturday, it wasn't a regression as she lives in another city and I would need to be there in person to go under hypnosis, it was a psychic reading.

It was absolutely mindblowing to say the least, she knew stuff about me, my children, my husband that she would have had no way of knowing.

But there seems to be alot of skepticism so I won't go into it.

It has just confirmed for me that I want to do this regression. I am feeling so much more peaceful and know I'm on the right path.

I didn't catch your name, but the woman whose hubby has depression thankyou so much for your advice & kind words, I'm so glad your husband is overcoming his depression.

I have been doing so much better since seeing the kinesiologist, not the medium, she just confirmed alot of things for me. I've just changed my whole way of thinking, pouring my energies into a homebusiness and diet & exercise have done wonders for me. So I am seeing that light finally!

Keep smiling
    Gracie xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just saw your post jadorevous and you said exactly what i've been trying to say.

I don't have any fear of it as my faith in reincarnation and past lives is very strong, I believe it would only benefit me in overcoming alot of issues of I have today. I'm very curious to see who my soul mates are and who they are in this life.

It's great to hear from someone who has the same faith, so thankyou!!

Gracie xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Past life

Hi gracie. I have just read your post from quite a while ago now and you mention knowing of a past life regression therapist in melbourne that you trusted.
    This may be a long shot but i thought i would ask you if you remember the name of that therapist as i am thinking of having it done and dont really know anyone who has done it before?

I hope to hear from you
    Chitty