+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 173
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0

    Default hi

    hey we live in epping (about half an hour away) and my little girl is 20 months we would love to catch up! if you want you can pm me

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Hi there,
    I'm 32 and live in Keilor Downs. I have a DS 3.5 and a DD 8 months. Would love to meet some other Mums in the area for a coffee or a chat if anyone is interested

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Area
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all!

    DF and I are looking for another couple with children around the same age as our DD 9 mths to become friends with!

    I've just started taking my DD to occasional care and she's the youngest one there. It really hit home that I'd love for her to have friends her own age and DF and I would love to make some new friends also.

    So please don't be shy sending me a message!

    Oh, we're in Hillside

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Netting View Post
    Hi all!

    DF and I are looking for another couple with children around the same age as our DD 9 mths to become friends with!

    I've just started taking my DD to occasional care and she's the youngest one there. It really hit home that I'd love for her to have friends her own age and DF and I would love to make some new friends also.

    So please don't be shy sending me a message!

    Oh, we're in Hillside

    Im in Hillside too, would like to meet up. My DD is 20 months though.

  5. #135
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgrave
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    356
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 25 and pregnant with my first due April 11. Would love to meet some mummy's..
    I'm in sunbury

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Area
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbaboo10 View Post
    Im in Hillside too, would like to meet up. My DD is 20 months though.
    20 months is fine! I'll pm you my email to add to fb?

    If anyone else would like to make a new friend, let me know and I'll add you too

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Area
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    I'm 25 and pregnant with my first due April 11. Would love to meet some mummy's..
    I'm in sunbury
    Sunbury isn't far at all..and neither is your due date! How exciting!

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Netting View Post
    20 months is fine! I'll pm you my email to add to fb?

    If anyone else would like to make a new friend, let me know and I'll add you too
    sounds good, im on facebook.

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Area
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    Can't send you my email via pm..saying you don't allow private messages?

  10. #140
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgrave
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    356
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Netting View Post
    Sunbury isn't far at all..and neither is your due date! How exciting!
    Nope not at all...
    Everyone keeps asking if I'm excited/nervous/scared but I'm like no.... I'm over all that I'm just ready for him too be out...
    It's a boy named Cohen


 

Similar Threads

  1. Western Suburbs Adelaide Mums Group on FACEBOOK
    By Shantelle in forum West Adelaide
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2015, 16:47
  2. mums to be - anyone in the western suburbs aswell as southwest.
    By mummytobe2013 in forum South-West Brisbane
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 19:05
  3. Western suburbs of Melbourne!
    By amiexox in forum Melbourne
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13-01-2012, 12:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Hunter Women's Health CentreHunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Do you think this is rude?Issues with Family Members
Preparing for a NICU babyPregnancy & Birth General Chat
LTTTC terrified to testConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Pets :)First Trimester Chat
Do people suck...?General Chat
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
I am... #20General Chat
Am i leaking AF or what?Second Trimester Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›