+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    2 or 3 nights for me with normal deliveries at NSPH. Cannot wait to get home TBH!.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's three nights at the mater for a normal deliver and five for c section or complicated birth.

I had Dr Tan and he supported and encouraged me for a natural delivery without an epidural which is what I wanted and I got.

He asked me my preference at the start and would be supportive of any woman's choice, as long as medically ok.

A lot of women request c sections but I never got any question or recommendation from him on one as my pregnancy was normal and he encouraged a vaginal delivery.

I thoroughly enjoyed my pregnancy care with Dr Tan and delivery at the mater was amazing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMSL For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone. I'm considering Dr Emma O'Shea and would love to know whether anyone has had any experience with her? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMSL View Post
    It's three nights at the mater for a normal deliver and five for c section or complicated birth.

I had Dr Tan and he supported and encouraged me for a natural delivery without an epidural which is what I wanted and I got.

He asked me my preference at the start and would be supportive of any woman's choice, as long as medically ok.

A lot of women request c sections but I never got any question or recommendation from him on one as my pregnancy was normal and he encouraged a vaginal delivery.

I thoroughly enjoyed my pregnancy care with Dr Tan and delivery at the mater was amazing.
    I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with dr tan. I absolutely loved him for both my pregnancies and births. It's great to see that his service and level of care is consistent

Thanks
    Reviews

Default OB in mater

I am 20 week and urgently referred to see Dr. Sue Valmadre for surgery . But can't find positive comments about her. Is there anyone seeing her before?