The 2010 Annual Bub Hub Awards are open for nominations!
NOTE - you only have about one week to nominate!
Nominations close on
Friday, 4th February 2011 at 10.00pm (EDST)
Monday, 7th February 2011 and ends Monday the 28th of February.
The Awards Ceremony will be held on
Saturday 5th of March, 7:30pm (EDST)
(date and time subject to change)
Please pm your nominations (and reasons for the nomination) to EITHER (and just pick one please, otherwise our brains explode...)
All via PM!!!
* Please include links where possible for categories nominating a THREAD: (eg funniest thread, most community minded thread)
* Please include a copy (copy and paste into PM) of the signature you are nominating if you are nominating someone for best signature.
The categories open for nomination are:
- You can nominate for as little or as many awards as you like.
- Yes, you can nominate yourself for an award...
- You're welcome to nominate more than one member for the same award.
- Banned members or deleted threads are not eligible for nomination.
- Only threads started in 2010 can be nominated.
- Nominations are held in the strictest confidence.
* The most politically correct member award
* The 'tell it like it is' straight shooter award
* The funniest member award
* The most helpful member award
* The most optimistic poster award
* The member you'd most like to meet in real life award
* The biggest computer nerd award
* The newbie of the year award (only for those who joined in 2010)
* The most helpful moderator/administrator award
* The naughtiest moderator/administrator award
* The best avatar award (note - avatar must be currently viewable)
* The best username award
* The best signature award
* The most bizarre thread award
* The most community minded thread award
* The funniest thread award
* The best potential moderator award **New category- who do you think would look good in pink? (And possibly do a good job of it too!) (Although please note: we currently aren't looking for any new moderators at this point in time- this is all just for fun )
so get nominating!!!! It should be a great night
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 124
26-01-2011 11:43 #1
The ANNUAL BUBHUB AWARDS 2010 Nominations Thread
Last edited by Mod-Nomsie; 27-01-2011 at 12:00.
26-01-2011 11:48 #2
Ooooo *rubs hands gleefully*
26-01-2011 11:51 #3
Hooray!!! Now to get nominating
26-01-2011 12:03 #4
26-01-2011 12:36 #5
Ps- please don't expect a reply from moderators once you have sent your nominations through. If you would like confirmation that your PM has been received, tick the box to request a 'read reciept' before you send the PM- that way you will still know your PM has gone through
The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:
26-01-2011 12:39 #6
ohhhh how exciting
26-01-2011 12:42 #7
Ohh, exciting stuff *puts thinking hat on*
26-01-2011 12:43 #8
The naughtiest mod/admin!!! Had to laugh.
So many people to nominate!
Who started the fanny fart thread???
26-01-2011 12:50 #9
26-01-2011 12:52 #10
Hey ah- just want to draw your attention to my usertitle. Yeah, the pink bit that says I was a winner in last years awards Yeah.. thinking about going for consecutive titles
By Mod-Nomsie in forum Games & fun stuffReplies: 78Last Post: 10-05-2012, 11:46
By Mod-xkwzit in forum General ChatReplies: 431Last Post: 15-04-2012, 15:09
By Mod-Nomsie in forum Games & fun stuffReplies: 37Last Post: 31-03-2012, 11:18
Swim AustraliaSwim Australia are the leading learn-to-swim experts, and national swim school authority. With over 600 Registered Swim ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Cashless society - all for it, or disagree?General Chat
Difficulty timing BDConception & Fertility General Chat
WOW what a shockWorking Hubbers - Employed
Egg/donor code discussion - South AfricaEgg Donation
Really fast letdown causing vomiting?Breastfeeding Support
Dates off and hcg slowly doublingFirst Trimester Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation