+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ovulation after missed miscarriage

It's been approximately 4 months since my missed miscarriage and D&C. My cycle has gone from a regular 28 days to approximately 34-37 days.

I haven't been able to detect ovulation with my OPK's since my D&C. I still get fertile signs, such as EWCM, but I have a feeling that I'm not ovulating. We have been BDing on a regular basis, but have not had any luck.

Has anyone else had any issues relating to ovulation after a miscarriage / D&C?

I'm not sure what to do if we fail again this cycle, other than go and talk to the doctor

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump

bgbgbb is offline To think, I was only going to have 1 child!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a missed miscarriage last year at 9 weeks. I had a d&c, then 2 weeks later another d&c as there were some retained products on conception. Because of these I bled pretty much for the whole month, and 2 days after the bleeding stopped, I got my period. I then started using opk's and after 26 days I gave up.

5 days later I started getting pregnancy signs.

2 days after that I tested with a BFP!

7 months later I had twin boys!!!

Not sure if this helps you much, but maybe you have already ovulated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah perhaps I'm missing my surge? But if that's the case, I'm left wondering why my nipples don't get sore anymore (they used to always get sore after ovulation).

I'm just really lost and absolutely DESPERATE to fall pregnant again. Now that both my hubby and myself are ready to make babies, it seems my body isn't

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would suggest that you go and see your doctor and tell them that you don't think you are. They should be able to run a couple of blood test to see what is going on and if you are not they should be able to help with that. I didn't think that I was ovulating either (after trying for yet another year) so I went and saw my Dr and he did the blood test and found that I was ovulating (well that month anyway) they have now started me on Clomid to try to help but I am only on it for a couple of cycles. Best of luck I hope that you either get the help you need to ovulate or that you will get positive results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in the same boat, had a D&C on 23rd November for a missed m/c at 9 weeks and have not ovulated since. My periods were always 26-27 days and ovulation at 12 - 13 days very consistent. Since the D&C my periods have been 30 - 35 days and definitely not ovulating. I am going back to see my gyno next month as he was happy to see me if things didn't go back to normal.