+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question Am I pregnant or not! going crazy

Hey everyone. I have 3 kids already so to be in a situation where i'm wondering if i'm pregnant or not is quite confusing!! you'd think i'd know aahh

My last period was around the 9th of December.. then early January I had a light bleed which was a week early.. and immediately I thought it was strange. I had implantation bleeding with my 3rd child so alarm bells went off. I did 2 tests and they were negative. now a couple of weeks on I'm feeling very sick, dizzy, strange taste in mouth, heavyness in uterus etc all the symptoms i've had before. so I did another test today (lunchtime) it was negative, but after about 20 minutes i saw a faint line in the bin. Now this did happen with my 2nd child (saw the test in the bin after a while) but the test I used says to ignore results after the 10 minute time frame.. so I have all these symptoms.. but on the other hand I did bleed and the tests were negative, until now (i would be around 6 weeks) Going Crazy! thanks for reading x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    certainly sounds like you could be!!!!

get down to your GP for some bloods!! And go and buy a digital test that just saiys 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant'.... those line tests drive me crazy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A line is a line... This has happened to me too, ring the number on the box and they will tell you.... Congratulations!

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    OMG - I could have written that post!!! I am going through the same thing and thinking it is quite possible I am preggars.

Last time I was preggars I didn't get a POS HPT until around 5wks and wiht some test I was still getting NEG. I got a blood test and my hormones where 130ish?

It has been 4w2d since my LMP so I still don't know for sure either way - like you I had a burst of wierd bleeing about 5 days ago and in hindsight thinking possibly it was implant.

Advice- if you really wanna know get a blood test, otherwise just ride it out for a few days and test again. But I think you definately could be?

Hopefully you get the outcome you want good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks.. I keep telling myself a line is a line, because I've been through it before.. and with my other pregnancies when i've tested before AF was even due I got a BFP straight away.. so I'm finding this one hard to believe cause I would be further along and it's so faint..lol very much in denial! I have a doc appointment on Friday. and I will test again in the morning to see if it comes up within the time frame.. talk about going nuts! I hate not knowing for sure.. we were absolutely not trying...lol we had finished having kids so this is a HUGE surprise/shock/OMG moment for us..lol

thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think you might be hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I swear they put down on the box not to take notice of the result after 10 minutes just to mess with our minds..