+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hart- yeah she's gone altogether. But I'm sure she'll be back. A break does everyone the world of good sometimes!

Bubmum- yes I know me miss 3 days in a row at the gym with no exercise at all haha it has done me the world of good though back into it now

Adriana- listen people in your life will be jealous of you loss and try to say stupid things to dishearten you. Like your friend "who can't notice" I have friends like that that won't comment and plain and simple they're just jealous or the kind of people that can't be happy for others! I'm sure you loss is noticeable I know when I lost my first ten everyone was telling me they could see it aside from those in my life that couldn't be happy for me. Not saying they're bad people because my best friend is a good person but she's is one of those types that when it comes to things that she'll be jealous of she just won't comment she was like that when I got married and fell pregnant first it's quite juvenile really but that's just the way some people are! I'm sure you look fabulous

Afm- I went to my first step class today and my butt is killing me!! I'm very stiff but again it's that crazy kribby that loves this feeling!! We're going to a park today to have a picnic just us! It's going to be a lovely family day which is very much needed and welcomed will be doing step every Wednesday morning then jam at night it'll be good to do two classes in one day with a break in-between have a good day ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah..I read that..2 classes in one day, and I know you are not an impostor signing in under Kribby. Jeepus woman, how do you do it? It's because you're so young...

Have a lovely picnic sweetheart. Just the 3 of you, how lovely. How is your DH (speaking in code now)??

As for Slimey...I don't know if she will be back. She is doing well though. I think a BH break can be an amazing thing. I avoid most of the boards now, and just come in here and with my single Mummies. Or the TV/movie chat, to see what is happening with the zombies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just wrote a post & lost it

Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday we did went for a swim then just hung out at the beach then went to the park for dinner it was a nice relaxing day.

Hart ya for no safety pin ha ha feels good when things are fitting better

Kribby i started doing the step on wii fit but i put those things on my wii board to make it higher my butt & thighs were hurting so bad the 1st few days it hurt to sit down i went looking on ebay for zumba for wii found a cheap one but it was $90 for postage so i think i will wait i am glad your back hopefully we can find that motivation again!!
    Bubmum im glad your back here too lol i already answered your question over fb as soon as i go & she gives me some magical fat burning syrup i will let you all know

I have been so emotional lately & a friend who works for streets gave me lots of ice cream so that hasnt been going well but i got dh to out in the freezer in his shed where i never go.... well i havent gone yet lol
    have to go get the rest of my daughters school stuff today ( thats why i am emotional ) then i will go fo a walk & do some wii have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ariana- yes I'm using the aldis shakes and think their great! My store finally had vanilla its really yum!

Kribby I really admire your motivation I'm still using excuses to not exercise. I was really motivated last week this week I've been bad.

Just in seeing the dietitian will update later..

Well saw the dietitian and was pleasantly surprised. She was really nice and explained things in a way for me that I understand. She also weighed me on the scales I weighed myself on 2 weeks ago. My initial weight when I decided to go on a diet was 104.5 4/01/2011, my weight 2 weeks ago was 103.5kg, last week 102.2. Today weight is 98.5kg!! I nearly cried!!

Came home to weigh myself on the wii fit and it said I had gained 400gm and was 102.6!! So I am no longer weighing myself on the wii and will ask the surgery (which happeds to be a couple of doors away) if I can come back every week to use the same scales. I can hardly believe it..if that's true then in the last week alone I've lost almost 4kg! I haven't exercised and did splurge on the food a bit this week...so confused!! Should I just accept what the scales said and that I am now 98.5kg??? Holy cow 6kg in 3 weeks, is that even possible??
    Last edited by PrincessJasmine; 27-01-2011 at 13:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Australia Day for yesterday, hope everyone did something nice to celebrate - we went to the fireworks so cute watching DD's face!

Ariana YAY for your work collegue noticing, it is always nice to hear it when others can see a difference..

Bubmum - your body lets go of the weight soon, it sucks to eat right, and don't loose. The day of with your DD sounds delightful!

Kribby - Sounds like you are back into exercise mode - way to go! Though I am glad you recognised when you needed a break. How is DD has she reccovered fully yet?

PrincessMummy - I was wondering about those added height thingys to add to the balance board - what Wii program do you use with it?

PrincessJas - Awesome work on the huge loss - fantastic work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubmum- maybe because I'm so young but maybe it's just because I'm craaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy we had a lovely day except I got burnt from only 15min in the sun geezzz I have the worst skin! And I HATE getting burnt!! DH is much better now he's now more worries I'm going to get sick again if I fall pregnant but I've assured him I'm in good hands and they have a plan set up to try to lessen the PE if it happens to rear it's ugly head again and hopefully it'll mean either going to term or at the earliest 36weeks not like my 32weeker! He's a bit worried about having another premmie also and TBH so am I but if that happens I think we'll just stop at 2 I'd love 3 but the thought of having a 3rd premmie is a bit more than I can take but we don't know that's going to happen so we'll just see how we go! I'm the same just kinda stick around the same spot now. Every time I'm game enough to have a look I see something that makes my blood boil and I really have to stop myself from throwing a few nasty words about just like a thread I saw about ivf last night grrr

PM- I've looked at the zumba from America but it says it won't work on an Australian wii console so just be careful with that if you happen to find one at a good price! my motivation is back in full force I just wish my sleeping was how nasty that someone would give you free ice cream I should tell Dh's if he wants a naughty stash it could go in the shed! don't know how good chocolate would be out there though I'd never go out there there's nasty redbacks and who knows what other kind of nasties!!! Nnaawwww it's so sweet your getting emotional over your DD going to school I think I'll be a blubbering mess thankfully that's still 4yrs away yet!!

PJ- you'll get there with the exercise sweet and it's not for everyone a healthy diet with moderate exercise (eg chasing kids around is usually enough) I only exercise so that I can still eat reasonably healthy but not stress iykwim! Dieting doesn't work for me I don't have the will power even though I'm good with food if I focus on it too much I just give up! Sounds like you've been good with your loss so I wouldn't stress to much anyway 6kg in 3wks is amazing and yes it's possible

Hart- yeah definitely could feel my body screaming for a break Saturday morning sleep and exercise wise! My knees were starting to hurt a bit and I just knew I needed to take it easy for a few days!

Afm got fat burner tonight and I'm so totally buggered but I know I'll wake up once I've done it and feel better just hope my sunburn doesn't restrict me aaannndddd after a major junk food binge the last few weeks I can safely say I'M OVER IT I felt so sick and lethargic after eating it and worst part is I'm still bloody hungry two hrs later a proper meal doesn't do that to me! Not much else to report got a week and a half my first IVF appointment nerves are definitely starting to set in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubmum Thank you for your support and concern about my Dr's appointment the other day. I won't be starting the 40mg till Feb 4th as that's when I'll finish the packet that I'm on. I'll let you know if I feel any differently.

kribby Thanks for saying that you think I look fabulous. You are right, some people just can't bring themselves to be happy for other people. I bumped into another colleague today while I was out on my walk. So I must of looked sweaty and awful, but she said 'have you lost weight?' and when i said 'yes nearly 11kgs' she said 'its really noticeable, you look great!'

You are a workout machine! I wish I had the time, energy, motivation to do half the exercise you do

PrincessM Sorry to hear that you have been emotional I really hate the fact that I am an overly emotional person.

PrincessJ Congrats on being under the 100!!! How exciting!!!

AFM Today is my and I've had a lovely day celebrating with DH and DD. I had a couple of treats but remained pretty good so that's ok.

My day started with a sleep in till 8:45am (thanks DD ), scrambled eggs on 1 slice of low gi bread, a 4.5km walk in 29+ degree heat in 50 mins, a trip to the shops so DH could buy me a choc raspberry muffin instead of a birthday cake, lunch was a vanilla aldi shake and my muffin , a 2 hour nanna nap (thanks again DD), then took DD for a play at the local play centre, and lastly DH surprised me with dinner at the beach. I had a crumbed fish and salad wrap and about 5 chips. We then had icecream but I had a baby sized waffle cone with half a scoop of very berry sorbet.

I haven't done much exercise this week so I was glad to get outside for a walk today. I'm hoping for another walk tomorrow before my weigh in on Saturday morning. I have another loss this week.

Ok I think I'm up to date now, so I think I'll head to Happy Friday for tomorrow and I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariana View Post
    Bubmum Thank you for your support and concern about my Dr's appointment the other day. I won't be starting the 40mg till Feb 4th as that's when I'll finish the packet that I'm on. I'll let you know if I feel any differently.

kribby Thanks for saying that you think I look fabulous. You are right, some people just can't bring themselves to be happy for other people. I bumped into another colleague today while I was out on my walk. So I must of looked sweaty and awful, but she said 'have you lost weight?' and when i said 'yes nearly 11kgs' she said 'its really noticeable, you look great!'

You are a workout machine! I wish I had the time, energy, motivation to do half the exercise you do

PrincessM Sorry to hear that you have been emotional I really hate the fact that I am an overly emotional person.

PrincessJ Congrats on being under the 100!!! How exciting!!!

AFM Today is my and I've had a lovely day celebrating with DH and DD. I had a couple of treats but remained pretty good so that's ok.

My day started with a sleep in till 8:45am (thanks DD), scrambled eggs on 1 slice of low gi bread, a 4.5km walk in 29+ degree heat in 50 mins, a trip to the shops so DH could buy me a choc raspberry muffin instead of a birthday cake, lunch was a vanilla aldi shake and my muffin , a 2 hour nanna nap (thanks again DD), then took DD for a play at the local play centre, and lastly DH surprised me with dinner at the beach. I had a crumbed fish and salad wrap and about 5 chips. We then had icecream but I had a baby sized waffle cone with half a scoop of very berry sorbet.

I haven't done much exercise this week so I was glad to get outside for a walk today. I'm hoping for another walk tomorrow before my weigh in on Saturday morning. I have another loss this week.

Ok I think I'm up to date now, so I think I'll head to Happy Friday for tomorrow and I hope everyone has a good weekend.
    :: sounds like you were pretty good even today of all days that's fantastic! I would have stuffed my face and see I told ya it'd be noticeable just a good ol case of wee jealousy!!

And the exercise well it's the only thing that works so if I wanna do this it's what I gotta do I'm just lucky I'm at a gym where the instructors are awesome the vibe is fantastic and you never feel judged on! You definitely have to find the right place and even the right exercise for yourself and once you do it's not about motivation it's more about doing something fun for yourself! I would love to be motivated enough to go for a walk, after all it's free , but it's just not for me which is kinda good in a way because it means I'm doing high intensity stuff and loving it!

I must say I'm glad so many more ladies have built up the courage to join us it's fantastic your all a wonderful bunch!

I'm still awaiting that 80 something on the scales but I'm sure it will come but god I'm impatient! Tomorrow I'll be doing pump then zumba then Saturday cycle and zumba that will hopefully kick start something!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I also nominated us for a bubhub award

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kribby For This Useful Post:

princessmummy  (28-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PJ- wow congrats thats fantastic
    Hart i use it with the step on wii fit & i use it with the biggest loser sometimes cant wait for dh to go back to work tonight so i can get into it again
    Kribby- i think ive given up on trying to get the zumba i will just wait! i cant believe how emotional about her going to school my eldest dd is going into year 5 i dont remember feeling like this with her lol
    thankyou for nominating us hope we win!!!
    Bubmum- happy birthday

taking the girls to the movies this morning must stay away from popcorn ha ha