+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    We went 32 days on Clomid again. It is really doing my head in. Prior to Clomid bang on 28 days 11 out of 12 months, since Clomid we have had 32, 24 and 32 days. This month we are going to try taking them CD4-8 instead of CD2-6. What do you think?
    have a great weekend lovely ladies. Mwah
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've not done clomid so I can't help you I am sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi welsh mummy and anyone else who still frequents this thread.

Quick update from me. We had a failure to fertilise first IVF cycle, but by some miracle I got pregnant naturally (?!) in our rest/off cycle, but lost it at 5 weeks. So, I am back jabbing away again and hoping so much this is the cycle we get overall success!

I hope you are all doing well in life and on this journey. It has been very quiet lately on this thread. Bes wishes to all

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry wunsi, that is so not fair. Life can be a bit*h sometimes Glad you can put a little smilie face to your post though. I am not very experienced and have not been on this roller coaster long, we have only been trying for 6 months but I would look at it this way that you know it is possible so might find yourself preggers agian soon and all will be well.
    Fingers crossed again for you this time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shell Bell For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    Hi welsh mummy and anyone else who still frequents this thread.

Quick update from me. We had a failure to fertilise first IVF cycle, but by some miracle I got pregnant naturally (?!) in our rest/off cycle, but lost it at 5 weeks. So, I am back jabbing away again and hoping so much this is the cycle we get overall success!

I hope you are all doing well in life and on this journey. It has been very quiet lately on this thread. Bes wishes to all
    Hey Darling Girl, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Wow a natural conception. I know it resulted in a loss but looking at it positively, your body is able to get pregnant. With a little help your dream is now so much closer. Love to you both as always.

AFM - I've been having a crappy time at work again. I honestly don't know where they find them. Our new head of special ed is so OCD it is not funny. I have to share a room with her and she goes in at the end of everyday and rearranges the furniture. Up until this week after a call to the union I might add, she wouldn't allow me to have a desk or any resources in the room. She is a total fruit loop and is working with kids.... Better not say anymore or I might end up in court for defamation of character, lol.
    Where are we at? After a 32 day cycle on Clomid, we both feel very deflated. My cycles before Clomid were bang on 28 days. So far we have had 32, 24 and 32. We try so hard not to get excited but it is hard when you are late. Got my last Clomid tonight for this cycle. I have done a bit of research and have swapped my days, I am now taking it CD3-7 instead of 2-6. Apparently this gives less follies but better egg quality which is what we are aiming for. We have also tried the syringe, pmsl. Well it works for cows, Other than that I am studying hard to keep in front of everything. I have had two teleconferences for course this week and have a heap of reading to do over the weekend.
    Anyway, that is all from me. Big hugs and baby dust to you all.
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over-35s TTC#1 thread 3

Hi ladies, just thought I'd give a quick update that might lift spirits. Just had my bt after second stim cycle of IVF, this time using ICSI/HA and we have a sticky. Hcg levels are great as are progesterone. We now just have to keep everything crossed and hope for the best for the next few weeks and then the rest....

Ladies, how are your journeys progressing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    Hi ladies, just thought I'd give a quick update that might lift spirits. Just had my bt after second stim cycle of IVF, this time using ICSI/HA and we have a sticky. Hcg levels are great as are progesterone. We now just have to keep everything crossed and hope for the best for the next few weeks and then the rest....

Ladies, how are your journeys progressing?
    That is truly amazing news sweetie. Mega congrats, I have everything crossed for you and your sticky. Mwah.

Afm - I'm done! Clomid has messed around with my cycle so not taking it anymore. We will continue to DTD but when we feel like it, I am over the whole TTC c',p. We are now making plans on what to do with the rest of our lives. 10 years is too long to be doing this, in 8 months I will be 43. I am so much luckier than thousands of women, I have been UTD, have seen our beautiful girl on more ultrasounds than I can count, have given birth and had the opportunity to hold our baby so from now on I am counting the blessings I have had and am moving on. I will stay as a viewer of this thread (been here too long too 2.5 years) but I don't suppose I will post much.
    You have been wonderfully supportive and I will never forget that. I wish you all well for the rest of your journey. Much love always.
    Sarah xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over-35s TTC#1 thread 3

Thanks Sarah. I can only imagine the last 10 years for you. Good on you for a brave decision. I wish you a wonderful life in whatever you choose to focus on now, you will have some time up your sleeve you have been so supportive to so many ladies on here and me only for a short while, but I say thank you. Good luck

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone,

It has been way to long since i've been on here. Have had a very bad run last couple of weeks which made me leave a group of girls that I met on here on FB. Too many pregnancy stories, BFP's and belly shots and I just couldn't take it anymore so for my own sanity decided to leave. Very tough decision as I love that group, but I need to get back to the positive person I was becoming and not head back down the depression raod again. But since doing that, i've been pretty good until last saturday when my sister drops a bomb and says that she's UTD with her 4th child, only 7 months after giving birth to my nephew! And she was on the pill! So of course I am extreamly upset about the whole thing and wonder how she can pop out kids left, right and centre and here's me who can't even have one let alone sustain a healthy pregnancy. Life is so bloody cruel it's not funny anymore. They say that all good things come to those who wait, well don't you think waiting for over 5.8 years is enough!? I hate my reproductive system right now.

But on a much happier and exciting note, DH and I went back to see the FS and said that we can finally start as soon as AF arrives which is in about 3-3.5 weeks! We are so excited adn can't believe that it's finally going to happen. Will definitely need all the and we can get. I hope and pray that I am blessed to be UTD on our first go and it's a nice sticky one. After this crappy rollercoaster of a ride i've been on, I think I deserve at least that much.

I hope you are all well and I look forward to hearing everybodies stories. Sending heaps of and to you all.

MWAH!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy all

Anyone home ????

Just thought I'd better bump us up to the top again.

Any news any one ?

I got nothing, GP always asks how we are going, said we should start a plan B soon, he wants hubby to see him.

Is that normal, who usually gets attacked, prodded and poked first, I was thinking it would be me.