+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tash1 - I know nothing about that uterus issue but just wanted to say my OB just delivered our second bub, here due to loads of immune treatment & zoladex for severe adenomyosis. He also delivered our son & did 2 d&cs for miscarriage on me. Both births were Caesars - he is an excellent sugeon & saved me quickly from haemorrhage at this birth. I had velamentous cord insertion - quite rare 1% - & he knew all about it. Dr Stephen Morris in Sydney Macquarie St, give his rooms a call, ask to speak to Lex (she used to run RPAH labour ward). Dr Morris is a no nonsense guy, he won't sugar coat anything which I personally appreciate, he is excellent at his job - bring a live baby safely into the world. Please give them a call & PM me if you like. Good luck xxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (14-10-2016),Tash1  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tash1 I don't know much about your condition either but wanted to wish you luck. I think precious heart's advice is good but am tagging @AllyFunk (hopefully she is still around) too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Tash1  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Tash1 - I know nothing about that uterus issue but just wanted to say my OB just delivered our second bub, here due to loads of immune treatment & zoladex for severe adenomyosis. He also delivered our son & did 2 d&cs for miscarriage on me. Both births were Caesars - he is an excellent sugeon & saved me quickly from haemorrhage at this birth. I had velamentous cord insertion - quite rare 1% - & he knew all about it. Dr Stephen Morris in Sydney Macquarie St, give his rooms a call, ask to speak to Lex (she used to run RPAH labour ward). Dr Morris is a no nonsense guy, he won't sugar coat anything which I personally appreciate, he is excellent at his job - bring a live baby safely into the world. Please give them a call & PM me if you like. Good luck xxx
    Thanks PreciousHeart - and congratulations on the birth of your new baby! Dr Morris sounds like a great lead. I will contact him today. A trusted and very experienced midwife I knew years ago (in past pregnancies) also spoke highly of him, as it happens, so perhaps he is meant to be! I have everything crossed. Thanks so much for your help and well wishes. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    @Tash1 I don't know much about your condition either but wanted to wish you luck. I think precious heart's advice is good but am tagging @AllyFunk (hopefully she is still around) too.
    Thank you, faithandhopellove! I didn't know how to do that (or that it could even be done, ha!). Thanks so much

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Synarel for adeno

Hi all, I'm new to forums. Although I haven't got a BFP yet I'm about to go in to my egg collection. I was screened by my Dr at Repromed very early on as part of the investigative process for Adenomyosis, which is great by them. I have this, along with many other issues such as Endo and an AMH of 10. I did a few weeks of a spray called Synarel as part of the Long down Reg. It was a horrid spray, but we are hoping this will 'reset' my system and minimize the adeno. Just putting it out there as another treatment plan... will let you know if this round is successful or not. Thanks for posting. Best wishes to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Question

Hi. Ive had 2 failed IVF cycles. I've been diagnoised w/ adenomyosis and endo. My issues is the egg not implanting. I'm Planning to use Zoladex before next FET. My question is, how do I know if I have an immune issue too? I keep hearing about prednisone being used to help Implantation in addition to Zoladex.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Carebear01, try looking in the NK or natural Killer cell forums, there is a lot of information there. Dr Braverman and Dr Sher (both US) have websites that explain a bit too. It is tricky as there is a lot of controversy around immune issues because the evidence is conflicting and unfortunately there are not lots of big studies, probably because everyone is different (although a lot of similarities and makes the forums useful). Sounds like a good plan to use the zoladex, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Carebear01, google Dr Gamal Matthias, I went to him for 3 years and Prof Tremellen at Repromed diagnosed my adeno... there is an Natural Killer cells thread on bub hub, join it! Call Dr Matthias' rooms, also Dr Nick Lolatgis in Melb can help - ask the girls on the NK thread. Hit it with everything! Zoladex helped me plus loads of immune drugs from Nick and Dr Matthias. Good luck XXX