+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any Maroochydore Mums for Meet Up

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if there are any Mum's who would like to arrange a meet up? A cup of coffee for us Mum's and a run around for the little ones

My daughter is nearly 16 months and I am due with number 2 the beginning of August. My little girl is becoming aware of other kiddies and is needing the social interaction. I am from Nz so I don't know many people here either.

I live in the Maroochydore area but I am also quite happy to drive to meet up. The best time for us is before 9 or after 11 as she is a very early riser so has a morning sleep.

Please let me know if anyone is interested and I will contact you to arrange a day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there fellow NZer

We moved 16mths ago and are near maroochydore too. I started a playgroup which runs during term time 9-11am if you are interested in joining, term goes back 24/1 so the first group will be 25/1. If you want more details please PM me.

Other than that i am always keen for a meet up, I have 4 boys the youngest is 2.5 so I think maybe meeting at a park would be a good idea?? There is a good one at Alex, and a great one at Brightwater. I am fairly free all holidays but like you i like to get out fairly early so i can get home for lunch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kia Ora!

Thank you so much for the post. I would love to join in with your playgroup. My email is afroursh@hotmail.com, if you could please send me your contact details, I will really like to give you a ring and make plans and findout some more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, my name is Kelly and my little girl Chloe is 2 next month ... We would also love to be apart of your meet ups

My email address is kcrollick@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have sent you both e-mails, look forward to seeing you at Playgroup soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There
    Im am a kiwi as well we moved here about 6mths ago and have found it very hard to meet mums so would love to be apart of your playgroup. I have a 11mth old daughter who is such a social butterfly and just loves other children.

look forward to hearing back soon

jules

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have sent you a prviate message with the details

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Twitchy,

I would love to hear more about your playgroup! I am 21 yrs old and my daughter is 12 months. We live in maroochydore. Soo So keen to meet other mums and bubs. My email is atchapman10@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey i was just wondering if im able to join u guys at the next play date as well my email is mandaz_86@live.com.au look forward to meeting everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I would love to meet up with some Maroochydore mum's as well for coffee or a pram walk, I'm a first time Mum from the UK and my baby girl is almost 1 month old. My email address is Beth@selectmarketing.com.au. Looking forwards to meeting some other new and experienced Mum's! Beth