+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Some people are bigger boned and look great even when their BMI is classed as obese. Others look great at a low BMI.

I completely ignore BMI, it's not complex enough. I personally go by body fat %. When you start going to the gym they work all that out for you.

You may well be right about the chip. I've never been on it but I have heard it causes weight gain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There have been cases of sudden death with users of Duramine.it can cause mitral valve prolapse.

Phentermine which is the ingredient in Duramine is now illegal in the united states because of the Dangers.

It still baffles me that it is available here.

Many people will rave about it and say it hasn't affected their health,but the same can be said of smoking,drinking and drugs.Some people just manage to dodge bullets.

Unless your weight is about to become life threatening to you in the immediate future which could make Duramine the lesser of two evils,tread very very carefully.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Duromine 40

I was on Duromine for 2 months and i felt good. But my husband pointed out to me that i have been very scatterbrain and doing and saying things without thinking. Stupid things that are common sense not to do. Going back to the dr next week to discuss this.