Closed Thread
Page 97 of 151 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nat - so glad to hear your appt with Dr M went well and his fresh eyes have brought up new ideas. Very re-assuring to have him involved as well as your FS. How exciting to have chosen your wedding dress, exciting times ahead for you Nat!!!

Crofty – In regards to the progesterone test it is an extra test for most clinics so you may need to ask for a form so you can go 7 days after EPU. Will you be on pregnyl this time? My mum taped the Sami Lukas show for me – it was interesting – she was depressed about an AMH of 5 at 39/40 – mine was the same at 35! I wonder how she is going with her efforts to get preggers?? Your fertility Buddha is sure to bring you that extra luck this cycle. Also have your tried fresh royal jelly? – meant to help with egg quality for low AMH-ers.

TTHC – I am 16 weeks now – I have tried to add a ticker several times – i get to the point where i can see it in my signature and save it then it disappears... not sure if this is the baby brain working against me – i can’t figure it out. Good luck for your u/s on Thursday – i am not surprised you are still in shock!!!

Loulabelle – Congrats on the great NT scan results – what a relief it is to get that behind you!!! I have heard great things abut st George hosp. And their homebirth program. I had m/s all the way through with DD, still vomiting in labour so hopefully it won’t be that bad this time!! My morph scan is 30/9 when is yours ?

EO – anniversaries are hard. Some people have no idea with occaisions like fathers day etc! Not long til your FET with your fab embryo’s – v.exciting!!

Lindylou – really really glad things are improved with DH

Traveler – some people can be so tactless!!

Hope this weather lasts

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - i finally worked it out!!! maybe i am not quite as demented as i thought... yet!!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB: Wow hon 16 weeks already, that’s gone pretty quick since your first US . I love your new ticker. Hope the nasty flu has finally left you and your family now and your MS is getting better.

TTHC: Woo hoo another scan, i am so excited for tomorrow for you .

Lindy: So glad to hear things are improving on the homefront darl. Nothing worse than going though this hard journey without the support of DH . Hope the counselling session goes well this afternoon for you and it gets you guys back on track again. Woo hoo another cycle buddy. Looks like you me and Crofty will all be very close together this cycle.

Qartz: Have you had your biopsy done yet hon?

Crofty: Hon i sent you a PM. Have you starting jabbing this week?

Hi to the other Sydney girls, it’s a little quiet in here, maybe it’s the calm before the storm of pregnancies our thread will have .

AFM: My skin is ridiculously bad this week. It must be all my hormones settling after the OHSS and my body ovulating cause i have never had pimples like this before . Do any of you ladies get Ovulation pimples? I have only had them since starting IVF and even when i am not cycling i get them when i ovulate now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi beautiful Sydney gals

I have had so much trouble getting onto bh lately, sorry for my absence.

EO – I thought I was the only one that got ovulation pimples!!! Yep only after starting IVF, and the crazy thing is, if I am ovulating from my right ovary I get one on the right side of my face and vice versa!!!!! I hear you with the anniversaries of sadness. I get sad about if a cycle had worked I would be having the baby stuff. If our December FET had worked I would be due around now, and I just can’t help but think about that life, that little baby that never was. Wow, that’s depressing, sorry. But i really feel that next father’s day your DH will be celebrating!!!

Nat – you are so lucky to have the wonderful distraction of a wedding while ttc! But great news that you may be able to start trying naturally and have some hope. As for wedding cars, we decided to get 2 rolls, because cool cars always look nice in photos.

Lindy – so happy that things with DH are settling down right in time for your FET. Won’t be long now before you’re PUPO

TTHC – I’m with everyone else, still can’t believe it’s twins!!! Glad everything is going well for you

Loulabelle – wow, that reaction to your NT scan must have filled you with confidence! Congratulations you must be so relieved.

Crofty – hope you and your friend can both be pregnant together really soon

Pinkb- wow your morning sickness really likes to hang around doesn’t it!! Hope the sunny weather is making you feel a bit better

Hi to all the other Sydney ladies

AFM – I feel hesitant even typing this, I know I am being totally stupid, and I know that in a few days I will be creep back into my cave of embarrassment, but I feel like I need to tell someone, and if I told DH he would tell me not to be stupid. I sort of have this feeling that I might be pregnant. I just can’t tell if it is wishful thinking or not. AF is due Sunday and normally I get cramping right before she comes but today and yesterday I have had really bad lower back pain and period pain. I have had on and off tender (.)(.)’s nothing major and today I feel really tired. I have been praying and praying to fall pregnant naturally, the Dr has always said that there is no real reason why I can’t fall pregnant, and DS is turning 2 this month so we have been trying for two years, surely it could happen? Sorry, I hate hearing about people magically falling pregnant naturally, and I’m probably not, but I just have this feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening!!!!

Lindylou-Great news about you & DH!! I find that first cuddle after a fight so funny, I feel like a school kid again! hehe What a Monday your poor DH had!! Not a great way to start the week that's for sure!! Did the counseling go ahead today!? I'm so excited for your upcoming FET, I'll start sending you from now!!!

PinkB-Good job on the Ticker.. looks great!! 16 weeks!!! It goes so fast (when it isn't you) I am 10 weeks and each day just seems to drag on.. bring on 12 weeks I say! I'm hoping the MS eases up for you!!!!

EO-No ov pimples here... but I almost always used to get them a day or so before my AF was due! I just hated it because you already feel like crap with AF looming.. then your face looks like crap as well...! I am so sorry about what happened to you on the weekend, and father day of all days... Some people are just insensitive, I understand they're proud of their children etc, but there is a time and place for everything & I don't think Sunday was the appropriate time...

Traveler-Sweety I am going to pray pray pray for that gorgeous miracle!!!! I'm already getting excited at the thought that you may be, that would be the most fantastic news ever!! I really hope that you are!!!!!! Miracles do happen, & hopefully there is one in your tum right now!!!! Will you POAS?? When do you think you will be able to test!!??

To all the other ladies! The weather has just been perfect here in Syd hasn't it!!!!

AFM-Ultrasound tomorrow... I am as nervous as hell!!! I pray everything is alright with the bubs... I can't wait to see them again... I just keep thinking, what if something has happened over the past two weeks... Sometimes I wish I was one of those ladies with lots of preg symptoms so that I still felt pregnant... Send me some ladies!!! I will update you all tomorrow!!

Nighty Night!
    Last edited by The Time Has Come; 07-09-2011 at 21:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Traveler - So excited to see what happens with you!! Will keep my :fingers crossed: that your hunch is right!

EO - Anniversaries are so hard, some people are just so insensitive! And fathers day of all days!!! How long until you start your next cycle?

Nat - So glad your appointment with Dr M went well and you have some new options - we love options!!! It is always nice to get a fresh opinion on things. I really feel like after you have been seeing the same Dr for a while they get less and less interested.

TTHC - Hope todays scan goes well... YAY another chance to see your twinnies :high five:

Lindy - So glad to hear things are starting to settle with DH and your next cycle will soon be underway

A big hello to all the other ladies

AFM - Well AF arrived on time which was fabulous (I like that she is co-operating now after so many years). Will have my biopsy next Tuesday afternoon and then go into a FET a week or so after that. Am excited to be starting again even though the break has been good as well.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler; OMG that would be amazing if you got a natural surprise BFP hon and why not, you have had a relaxing holiday away and forgot about everything for a while . We have had a few on this thread so heres hoping you keep that goodluck streak going. When will you do a HPT? I am so excited, can’t wait to hear you fantastic news. Very interesting about the side the pimples have appeared on, but form this cycle i think you may be onto something there. My right side is definitely the side of ovulated on and my face shows that.

TTHC: Can’t wait to hear about your scan today hon, so exciting you get to see your bubs again .

Qartz: That’s awesome you have your biopsy booked in and can then do a FET, so glad that AF has finally decided to cooperate after all of this time. Sounds like there will be quite a few of us cycling at the same time – Lindylou, Crofty, u and me. I am due to get AF on 22nd and will be doing a natural FET. I think Lindylou gets her AF on 18th and Crofty is downregging ready for AF roughly the same time.

Nat: Any idea what your next step will be now?

Starfish: How are your levels going hon? Hope they have sorted themselves out and are on track with your sister for your cycle .

Lindylou: How was your counselling session hon?

Well ladies, it seems like it will be getting busy again in here in the next few weeks with a few of us cycling again

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB- nice ticker ! 16 wks has gone really fast (for me anyway!). I too hope your household has kicked the bugs out and you're all feeling well again.

EO- I do get the occasional pimple, but can't say I've noticed it coincides with O. For me its usually closer to AF time. The counselling went really well . I was amazed that DH actually spoke his mind and was really open. He even seems enthusiastic about the next appointment. We'll be going weekly for a little while until we think we've had enough help. Oct is going to be very exciting with so many of us cycling, yay!

Traveler- hey there's nothing wrong with holding out hope of a natural miracle! I really hope your feelings are right and you'll be telling us all about your BFP in the next few days. Stay away AF!!

TTHC- I did love having back that electric feeling when we hugged, its a shame it dies off in the daily grind. So excited about your scan today! Hope the bubbas are measuring perfectly with lovely strong HBs .

Quartz- Yay for AF showing on time! I'm a bit confused about your biopsy timing though... is it for NK cells or just to stimulate your lining to improve the chance of implantation? If its for NK cells, the sample needs to be taken at 7-10dpo otherwise its useless.

Crofty- We don't have foxtel, but that Sami Lukas show sounds interesting. Is she having fertility treatment as a single woman, or did she settle down with someone? Back when she was on Nova with Merrick & Rosso, she came across as quite the party girl. Do you have long to go with your pill popping?

Bella- when are you expecting to O? Looks like you'll be next into the TWW!

Hello to Nat, Starf1sh, Angela & anyone I've missed

AFM- had the counselling session yesterday with DH and as I mentioned above to EO, it went so much better than I expected! He was really negative about the idea at first, so I was worried that getting him to talk would be difficult, but it was quite the opposite. I think the penny has begun to drop on the silent treatment thing, and conversely he was able to unload a heap of stuff about me that annoys him. I think he had a bit too much fun with that part

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindy - my biopsy is just to stimulate the lining.... I have already had the NK cell biopsy a few months ago and everything was fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry girls, I just finished a huge reply, pressed submit and lost it grrrr

just quickly TTHC - please come on here soon and let us know how your scan went, I'm looking forward to hearing the great results.

Lindylou - So glad things with DH and the counsellor went well, I hope you got to vent some of your opinions too, and that they were well received.

EO - ask any non IVFer what side they ovulated from and they would think you were nutso!!

Quartz - YAY for AF finally coming on time. What is the biopsy checking?

AFM - thanks for all the well wishes and told DH my 'feeling' last night and his initial response was, 'don't be silly'. But then his face changed, and he said 'wouldn't it be so great?" I then started crying because I forget that I'm not the only one in the world upset with infertility. Anyway i'm going to POAS tomorrow morning so I will let you know. Not feeling as hopeful today, don't have any cramping, and feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat (AF related prob) but I have a Dr appt tomorrow arvo to get a new referral to FS which I won't need if I'm pregnant!!