Closed Thread
Page 67 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning.

Thanks everyone for asking, yes I did eventually get my EPU date/time for 7 am tomorrow. DH can't get up that early, he'd have to start getting out of bed at 2:30 . My mum feigned having a heart attack when I asked her to leave home at 5:30 am to pick me up. She's not a morning person.

E2 was only 6000, so I think I'll fall short of my target number of eggs , maybe I'll get 7?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - all the best for EPU tomorrow. Amazing they always want it to happen so early in the morning...maybe so we won't spend all day stressing about it!

Lindylou - I agree with all the other ladies - your attitude is wonderful. I'm still keeping fingers crossed for you It's amazing how much we put our body through and how we pick ourselves up after each disappointment.

Loulabelle - your good news is definitely welcome! Don't feel bad about sharing it, I always tell others when they tell me they are pregnant, that it isn't their fault it hasn't happened for me. Whether your ivf journey is a short or long one, you are no less deserving.

Nat84u - Hoping your transfer goes well on Thursday. The clexane isn't that different from the other injections. My most difficult part is getting the cap off!

AFM - I am supposed to start my Lucrin tomorrow after a long wait. I have been having weekly accupuncture with a Chinese GP, who became concerned about a lump that wouldn't vanish, so I went for a CT last week. It turns out I have an enlarged spleen, and now am up in the air about ivf. I went for a BT today, only I wasn't told to fast, so now I have to go back tomorrow. I spoke with FN who suggested we wait for results and I start my Lucrin in the evening instead. My FS is still away till Monday. He has been at the conference in Sweden...have you heard some of the news coming out of there...Oral hygeine plays a part in fertility (purlease...) But they did say disrupting the lining of the uterus is improving the % so can only hope that it helps me this time round

Hi to all

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kelbelle For This Useful Post:

Loulabelle  (12-07-2011)

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelbelle: Hey cycle buddy, sorry to hear about the enlarged spleen and possible delay. It’s amazing what the acupuncturists can pick up. Glad they found it now instead of going through a round of IVF if it was going to cause a problem. I can’t wait to start reading some of the info that comes out of this conference, seems as though every IVF doctor in Australia has gone over for it. Good luck for your BT and hope the results come back all clear so you can get stuck into jabbing.

Nat: Good luck for your ET on Thursday hon and i hope the TWW goes very quickly for you. I know how much of a POASaholic you are so what day are you going to start them off at .

Loulabelle: Hon that’s fantastic news. Don’t feel bad, we all have our own struggles with IVF and every little bub created should be celebrated. When is your 7 week scan?

Lindylou: How are you feeling hon? Did you do another HPT today or check your temp again? I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow that your numbers are doubling fabulously. Hope they call you nice and early so you don’t have to wait all day for the results.

Felicita: Wow nice and early tomorrow, especially with this cold weather, i hate the early ones. I would prefer to have it later in the day so there is less time in the first day of me trying to read into cramps. Fingers crossed for lots of lovely eggs collected tomorrow hon.

The time has come: Yep totally hear you about the junkie arms. I did 2 FET in summer and it was horrible. Hopefully your O is today or tomorrow, i always take it as a sign its getting close when they start doing them daily. Are you doing a 3 or 5 day transfer?

PinkB: Oh hon hope you’re feeling better soon, did your naturopath give you anything for it or is it a bit beyond that now and you need some antibiotics? Hope DD is starting to feel better as well hon, just hope your DH doesn’t come down with it now as well.

Traveler: Oh hon so sorry you are going through such a hard time. It does make it very hard when DH doesn’t communicate. Your reaction is exactly the same as mine, i cry and DH ignores the problem.

Qartz: How are you going hon, any idea when you are going for your biopsy?

Starfish: Glad your still checking in on us hon, i know i will be stalking you as well

AFM: Off for my BT tomorrow, hope there isn't too many of them at the start, my belly is already cringing at the thought of all the needles

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

Loulabelle  (12-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO- I'm doing OK thanks. I used my last HPT Mon morning before my BT and I haven't bought any new ones. I figure there's no point because even if the worst happens, it may take a week or so to return to BFNs. I'd rather not torture myself with more faint positives. My temp this morning was still nice & high. I have no cramping or spotting either. Still clinging to a glimmer of hope. Good luck with your BT tomorrow, I'm sure it will be all systems go for you!

Kelbelle- thanks darl. Compared to some other ladies on the hub, I've had it pretty good- always got to be PUPO with blasties and never had a cancelled cycle. Just have to keep waiting for my sticky. I had heard the thing about oral infections being associated with infertility, but didn't know it was a topic from the conference. Hell I'll go to the dentist if it'll help! This was my first transfer after a uterine biopsy and my 1st BFP, so definitely agree on the disruption theory . Gosh, I hope everything will be OK with your spleen and being able to cycle. Best of luck with your BT

Felicita- This stim cycle my E2 was only in the 3000's and I still got 6 eggs, so don't be too worried with your levels. Anyways, 7 eggs is still a fab result! Good luck with EPU tomorrow and with the super-early start to your day.

TTHC- thanks for your kind words, it is very hard to stay positive but if I don't look on the bright side, I may as well give up. I can't believe you have to have yet another BT! Your poor veins. Must be getting close now if the BT frequency is daily.

PinkB- I think I'm catching your bug! Woke up with a stuffy nose and throughout the day I've developed a cough and sore throat to go with it . I NEVER get sick and haven't had a cold in the last 5 years, just my luck it would happen now . I hope you & DD are through the worst of it now, get well soon

Traveler- Yes, you're right! I AM still pregnant and no signs to tell me otherwise yet. Its terrible the way some men bottle things up and stew on them rather than talk or cry it out. My DH is stubborn like that too. Just give it some time and try to enjoy not having any IVF clouds on the horizon. Hows the holiday planning going?

Loulabelle- I hope the 2 weeks til your scan fly by for you. And see, everybody welcomed your good news , you had nothing to worry about .

Nat- oh wow, your post has really helped keep my spirits up!! I know there are low hCG success stories out there, but even better to hear it from one of our very own girls! One of the FNs was telling me the clexane needle is just like the ovidrel or pregnyl needle, tougher to use than the gonal pen, but apparantly not that bad. I've read the horror stories too and some people actually squirt the dose into an insulin syringe first, then use that to jab themselves. Hope your prog was spot on today!

Starf1sh- wow, you're in awe of ME? I haven't been through half the stuff you have, and truly hope that if I get as many curveballs as you, that I can battle on with determination like yours .

Hi to everyone else , sorry if I've missed you in the personals.

AFM- Thanks again to all for the positive reinforcements and encouragement . Trying to stay upbeat, but still have the bad moments where I think the worst. I've had no signs to tell me that embie has let go, so I still consider myself pregnant for now. DH has taken it much worse than me. All along he's been the positive one, so I'm doing my best to cheer him up and make him see the bright side. I'm on CD 31, so if this was a natural conception, I'd be days away from testing and we wouldn't even know it was there yet. The downside of finding out too early is very apparant now! BT tomorrow morning... hopefully will know one way or the other and get out of this hcg limbo. BH will be down between 8am-12pm (upgrade), but I doubt I'll know anything before 12 anyways.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Loulabelle  (12-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou - I hope your levels have shot up nicely by tomorrow! Fingers crossed xxx

Eternal Optimist - haha... Yeah I'm quite the POAS queen! I'll prob start them on Monday morning (if I can hold out that long). That will be 4dp5dt. I will actually attempt to wait, but I know what I'm like. As soon as I start thinking about it I can't stop until I've done it. I've got 40 in the drawer waiting... Hope everything goes well for you!

Felicita - Good luck for great quality eggies at EPU!

Well, my transfer is at 9.30am on Thursday morning...

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou - I really hope your levels have crept up tomorrow. You're amazingly strong!! I'm hopeless!!

Sorry for being MIA. I just don't have the energy for personals right now. Have another scan tomorrow and hoping for some more positive news. My brain only seems able to fixate on the negative ATM

Hi to everyone!

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had repeat scan this morning. No significant growth and heart rate is down to 89.
    Feel like this is happening to someone else cos it can't be happening to me.
    DH is in the other room and thinks I'm sleeping but i just can't stop crying and searching for answers.
    Feel like this whole year has been pointless and really don't know what to do next.
    I just wish someone could tell me it will all be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola- oh no , so sorry to hear that . I wish I could say something to make it all better for you.

Afraid my news is no better . Hcg has only risen a fraction, from 30 to 34. I'll be having weekly BTs to monitor my levels. Prog is still quite high at 450, so could be awhile before everything drops to baseline and AF shows up. Am home with the flu today (just as well).

Felicita- I hope you can save the day with good news from your EPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola & LindyLou, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Hugs to you both.

Felicita - hope all went well today and you got some good eggs!

Nat - Good Luck for tomorrow

everyone

AFM - Have another scan & bt on Friday morning, suspect EPU will be on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lola77 and lindylou78, I'm sorry to hear your news to both of you.

I find out yet again that every cycle is different, but I do have good news. I woke up with a 13 on my hand. They seem to have followed your rule this time, lindylou78, of two eggs per thousand, instead of the one my ovaries taught me on my first 3 cycles which was 1 egg per thousand plus one bonus egg.
    The scientist just phoned and said that 9 were mature when they first looked at them, but over the next couple of hours another 3 matured, so they've ICSIed 12 eggs. Fingers crossed for good quality and growth.
    My nephew (3yo) wanted to know what my sister was cheering into the phone for, he then spent 15 minutes quietly contemplating the numbers before asking why he was produced from a batch of 5 eggs when I got 12, and now he's extracted a promise from her that they read So That's Where I Came From again after he finishes lunch.