+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Question grandma gifts

hi all,

i would like to make mine and dp's mum something for when baby is born....its both their firs grandchild so i would like to give them something personal - not brought....any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have you thought of making them a Grandma's scrapbook, so that they just have to add the photos when the bub is here.

That's all I can think of right now but if something else comes in mind I will let you know.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    lol a grandma scrapbook is exactly what I was going to suggest also

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know you said that you didnt want to buy them anything but thougt i'd give you my ideas as i wanted to do the same thing but am absolutly usless when it comes to creativity. I bought the a little hamper and put my own stuff in it for them. ie, little photo album so the can show off there new grandchild, Some seed of a tree that they can plant when bubs is born and they can grow together,a disposable camera for the first time they meet, Grand parents book, Authour M.I.L.K.,You can get ornoments that are for grandmother's, mums to be,mums,dads.I dont know who the are by but they inspirational ornaments, they have a little saying down the bottom,if you dont know what i'm talking about dont worry, i'll get the name for you. Anyway little practical things like that are nice, or if you can quilt, make them a special grandma's quilt, that only stays at her house and wrap baby in it every time you go there. She will love it!!!