Closed Thread
Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Crossing everything for you tens !!! It's great to be busy to have a diversion during the 2ww.

Lilwish, hope you are doing okay hun. I went through mosaicism with the scientest in detail last week, and if taking biopsy on day 3, there's a greater chance of mosaicism. Monash does not offer biopsy on anything but day 3 so far as I can tell. However, because more cells can be taken on day 5 biopsys, the generally accepted stat is 2% possibility of mis-diagnosis, SIVF quoted 95% accuracy with their PGD (another 3% from other technical errors). But as with many areas of new-ish science, opinions are very divided. I am still on the fence about this myself & will just wait until EPU to see what we get.

leeannp, hope you got a lovely number of good follies. Rest up & let them do their thing !

Hi to everyone else.

AFM, I am on CD7 of stims today & had second scan. I have slightly different protocol & my FS is away so a little uncertain about my treatment. I have heaps of follies (not unusual with polycystic ovaries), leads on each side are 17mm, but the rest are 13, 12, 11. They want another scan Wed which means EPU could not be before Friday. I kind of think this is a little late - although I don't ovulate until late naturally. Not sure what to think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Leannep how are you going have been thinking of you today and hope you got a massive haul as a matter of fact I need someone to become a fatty with me

lilwish thanks for putting me in your thoughts you have also been in my thoughts and would like to see some action on this thread Im thinking we should all be moving over to a fat camp section soon as we sit around growing big bellies....

wannabb and lilbirdy thankyou from you too also this is the most support I have ever had ya gotta luv BH hey there is always a answer or shoulder around somewhere

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    tens... congrats on being PUPO...here is some sticky dust
    I hope that this is your chance at a baby.....

leanne..good luck with your EPU...xxx

Lilwish... thinking of you and hoping that the tears are slowing down a little ....

Im reading everyday but life has got really frantic lately...between work, baby and trying to get all the physcial stuff done prior to my fet.
    Im on the countdown to AF... 4 bcps left to take... then fly up to brissie tuesday..although I have already had to change flights from qantas to virgin due to the dispute action..grrrrrr..... still too busy to think about it...just hoping that my baseline scan is ok next week...

I hope everyone is going ok...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy- i always stimmed for at least 11 days usually 12-13 si dont worry about 9 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my bh friends
    I only got 5 eggs yesterday and 3 fertalised maybe the 4th one has i will know more tomorrow but it looks like i am having a day 3 transfer which i have never had so tens im joining u thursday at this stage
    I hope everyone is going well i will try to post more tomorrow night as im on the phone now and im super tired take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys very quiet in here lately

micca thanks for the baby dust I need all the help I can get

lilbirdy howd the scan go today have had you in my thoughts

leannep 3 ferts good and day 3 transfer might be a sign 3 is your lucky number....

keep us updated

AFM- nuthing nuthing nuthing yet it very boring this way ATM still too busy to be stressing but have a lovely weekend away in a beautiful spa(which I cant use) appartment with river veiws on its way which no doubt will involve a pajama day,chocky and lots food.........

hope everyone is doing good xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens that sounds like a lovely weekend even if you have to just look at the spa !

Leeanne hoping your embies are doing all they are supposed to do and developing into lovely ones, 4 would be nice.

Micca sounds a little crazy at your end, annoying to have to deal with flight issues as well as everything else. Sending you lots of luck for your trip and scan next week.

Lilwish hope as the days pass you are feeling a little better

Wannab thanks for your kind wishes, how are you doing ?

AFM I trigger tonight and EPU is Friday morn. I have to say I am a bit down a bit this arvo. I seem to have lost one of the lead follies that was there, at scan this morn I had one of 23mm then about 7 ranging from 19mm to 14mm that could have mature eggs. I had slightly different protocol this time, hope it comes through in terms of quality. I think I'll have CGH if there's a few, and have also brought over 3 day 2 frosties from my old clinic, which I'll CGH test if they're good enough after thawing. Time will tell I guess.
    Last edited by lilbirdy; 19-10-2011 at 19:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    tens..........hang in there enjoy the relaxing weekend..sounds just what the implantation gods ordered.... Im with you... I wont be able to go swimming with DD after my hysteroscopy...sigh..

Lilibirdy......woohoo.... your cycle has really snuck up I cant wait to here how you go..if you do CGH you will be the first I know of in Auz so I am interested to see the results.... fingers crossed for friday..xxx

leanne..... grow embies grow big and strong for you lovely mummy...xxx

well 2 bcps to go... Im exhausted..lol.. DD and working hard combo... hoping to catch up tonight...
    My diet has gone to the crappers the last few nights... flavoured milk last night for dinner and nearly all of a bag of those flake bites... hmmm sounds pre menstral to me... should go and find something as I am hungry now ..and last night I woke at 3am starving..lol..lol... have a good sleep everyone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Leannep, Good luck for ET today Are they putting 2 back in? Did you get the 4th fert? Really hoping this is it for you!

Tens, still busy for the 2ww? Best way to cope. Hope they're getting nice and comfy in there

Lilbirdy, Good luck with EPU Friday . Sorry to hear about yr lead follie but sure the best one is still in there... That's the one you want! Are you doing day3 CGH? Syd or Mel? Will be very keen to hear of your results. Good to know you have plenty to test to make the most of the cost. I was quoted $3300 inc courier Bris to Mel, with no Medicare rebate avail, which is pathetic.
    Where are you based? I was also told that day 5 testing is a prob for me in Bris cos they have to freeze to get to Mel, thaw for testing, and can't refreeze to send back cos already day5 (day 3 easier)... so would have to fly to Mel for ET if testing day5. thanks for the info re mosaic issues day 3 vs day 5... I can't stop thinking about it all and tossing it over... but hoping frosty means I don't need to worry?
    Really hoping for lots of eggies for you Friday

Micca, not long now... what's bcps that yr taking? I've forgotten... are you doing FET? Don't worry about yr slip in diet... when you have that lovely embie growing inside you'll be trying to be good so make the most of it now. Good idea swapping to Virgin... my DH has been stuck in Tsv twice in 2 wks on QF - strikes and faulty planes - not worth the extra money!

Wannab,, how are you going?

AFM, still waiting for AF - hopefully in next couple days. Have started to pass sac I think but not bad. Been crampy and bloated, so AF mustn't be far away. Scan again tmw to check on things, and acup again tmw too. Will start HRT pills when AF starts... interesting to see how that affects me

Have a gr8 day ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lilwish
    Thanks for your kind thoughts. I won't know how many I have to test until day 5 so it's still a wait & see for me on CGH. I also have the day 2 frosties I brought over from my own clinic. So, assuming I get a few fertilised, they'll have whatever this haul brings, plus thaw my 3 old clinic embies. Day 5 will be the key; they need to be grade 1 or 2 blastys to qualify for biopsy. If there's only one or two that qualify, I doubt I'll have CGH since CGH testing at my clinic is quite a bit more than you were quoted ! Tuesday will most likely be D day.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow !