ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lionelee I'm so sorry !! I'm glad you're focussed on the future. Good luck sweetie.

Leanne, good to see you're back on the horse, so to speak. My first AF after my first mc was also very light. Still waiting for AF after my most recent mc, now up to CD33. Can I ask, was FS happy for you to start jabbing again with your first AF after mc ?

Hi to everyone .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lilbirdy
    Sorry AF is taking here time for you
    My fs was happy for me to start again straight away I didn't have a d&c so I don't know if that makes a difference?? Also my period arrive on time too which is weird after my mc! Have u had to wait longer? He has not changed my cycle this time other than adding in leverus how are u feeling? This rollercoaster is hard work!!! Cheers Leanne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I hope yr all going well.

Leannep, are you using Synarel? I find that makes AF so light and short. also could be due to mc bleed. Glad to hear you've started again.

Lilbirdy, also glad yr ready to go again. Hopefully AF is just round the corner

LeeAnne, glad you sound in good spirits - as much as can be. I wish you so much luck for natural cycle. Have you tried acup? Maybe just to rebalance if nothing else?.. All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lilwish
    No I'm not on synarel maybe just cause of the longer mc bleed my nurse wasn't concerned!! How are feeling?? Cheers Leanne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I had acupuncture for 3 months prior to ivf. I found it helpful but unfortunately in my case it might be sperm quality. So we will keep trying with antioxidant therapy. I was watching a documentary and they said that women over 40 ; 50% of their eggs are chromosomally abnormal. No wonder I keep having mcs!
    I get very worried about our chances. But all I can do is keep trying and hope that one will be a sticky one. I know three friends who had babies naturally at around 39 and 40. Their advice was do the deed as much as possible.I tried that and got pregnant 3 times in 6 months only to mc at around 5 weeks.
    Anyway all the best with your upcoming attempt. Lots of people have successful pregnancies after mcs so good luck. I will be thinking about you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies

lioneelee how ya doing today I hope you are looking after yourself...

mammalinz -lilwish im soooo excited scared all rolled into 1 its such a different feeling going towards Embryo Doner cycle I feel so positive after all the ed was only 36 with no fertility issues with all my other cycles I have had such a negative attitude with my body because I felt so let down after losing my son and so many failures (I hope I am not setting myself up for a massive fall ) I have always felt DH and I would have a DD thats why it came as such a shock when he was a boy...

I feel on top of the world could be the shopping Im going lounge,TV and dinning table shopping tommorrow after my scan...scan should give me my transfer date if my body is being a good girl

leannep-jabbing how good to see you moving forward when does it look like you will have your transfer??

lilbirdy- so weird isnt it how we just cant wait to get AF and then we cant wait for it to disappear some good advice I was given was put on your best white undies,change your bed and put on fresh white sheets and just to be sure put DH on a promise for some hokey pokey..... it worked for me

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one NO NOT THE ONE

ED TBA in september hopefully lucky 7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lioneelee, has you DH done acup too? If sperm is the issue, that could help him too. Just an idea... At least you know you can get preg!... you're halfway there...

Tens, nice to know you're in such gr8 spirits . This can only help things, surely. We do put a lot of -ve pressure on ourselves, don't we... Good luck for scan tmw. Hopefully everything is perfect! What's all the shopping for? sounds like yr setting up house from scratch??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens good luck for today I can't wait to see how u go I have my scan on Monday and maybe pick up Friday or sat?? Then I have day 5 transfers
    Hi to everyone else I hope your all doing well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I'm a mess today. Keep crying everytime I talk.
    Dtd this morning, which caused huge cramping and then a little bleed. I felt like I was going to throw up, then broke into a cold sweat & burst into tears (shock?). I just kept saying I don't want to loose it again.
    Spoke to acup but she's booked til 8.30 tonight no break. Has given me instructions to get moxa stick and will email points to apply to help. She called back to say her partner can see me this morn & she will instruct him (he's an acup but she's the fert expert) but I said if he's just going to do moxa as I can myself I'd rather not see anyone or tallk to anyone. DH is going to valley to get stick and bring it home for me.
    Also spoke to FS. He's booked scan for Tue now (wk earlier) - doesn't want it to be too early to see anything. He said if bleed becomes like period or cramps get worse and worse, come to emergency for pain relief and they'll get him.
    Lying around with heat pack. Cramps less but dull discomfort.
    I'm so worried and upset. I really don't want to mc again

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilwish... Im sorry to hear that you are so worried...it certainly would have scared me a lot. watch the hot on your tummy as bubs is not keen on heat....
    It is quite common in early pregnancy to get bleeding post dtd... and cramps... it is mainly related to the cervix... the bleeding and cramps tend to come from there... take some panadol rest up and Im sure it will be ok... and do the moxa stick...it will at least give you some feeling of doing something

11. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (07-10-2011)