Closed Thread
Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Unfortuately my level was only 14 at 14dpo. Then I started cramping and bleeding the next day. so another early mc for me. That's four in a row.
    DP and I will try naturally again.
    I'm thinking if trying DHEA if anyone has advice on where to get it and how much to take and if it conflicts with other vitamins I would greatly appreciate any useful info.
    My FS has no clue why I keep miscarrying.
    I think it's my age 39 +5 and DP 41.
    DP stopped smoking 4 months ago so maybe we need to allow a bit longer for the sperm to be healthier.
    Best of luck to all you lovely ladies.
    I will say hi from time to time even though I'm not doing ivf again.
    May all your dreams come true.
    LeeAnne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    leanne....so sorry to hear that you had another chemical pregnancy ...sounds like you need to take 6months off and get healthy.... and that miracle might just happen...
    here are the doses ...there are 2 zillion other vitamins that you can take to help with both of you I have a great handout.

female egg quality can be helped by
    DHEA 75mg day...
    melatonin 3mg night
    can get these through http://organicpharmacy.org/index.php
    use douglas laboratory brand...they are the best... I have ordered twice through this place and they are cheap good cheap postage and fast.... 6 months DHEA cost me $60

they will take 3 months to have an effect on the both of you
    if you send me you email address I will pm my handout for improving quality for both parties... I would say it might be a sperm problem causing the recurrent miscarrage... certainly the smoking would make the sperm pretty chromosomally fragmented at 41 so a higher chance of miscarrage...it can be fixed with lifestyle changes...and you may just get a natural once these are fixed.
    good luck... the vitamins do have scientific basis behind them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks micca. I had DP on 1mg vitE and 1 Mg vitC and coq 10 150mg for 3 months and it made a huge difference to morphology (30%) better than his last SA.
    So I definately believe in vitamin benefits in fertility.
    I will send you my email

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh leanne im sooooo sooooo sorry it just stinks this rollercoaster we are all on sometimes life really sux have a pigout weekend with chocolate,tissues and a bottle of the finest... I will keep you in my thoughts

Thankyou mammalinz,leannep and lilwish I am so excited and scared all rolled into 1 the nerves are shattered and I have no nails left I have decided to distract myself with renovating my lounge room so at least I can OBSESS about paint, cushions ,lounges and mirrors....

other than that just praying my body is doing what it should be doing and waiting for wednesdays scan this time being a different cycle and being doner embryo im taking my vitamins and thats it no accupunture no herbs no relaxation massages nuthin zero zip im just gunna relax aand go with the flow its either ment to be or not....

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one NO NOT THE ONE

ED TBA in september hopefully lucky 7
    Last edited by tens2many; 01-10-2011 at 20:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lioneelee – Oh Lioneelee I am so sorry to hear of your results! How awful for you! I have a friend who has a friend, who was on IVF for 2 years, is 45, didn’t work, stopped trying and then became pregnant naturally, so miracles do happen. DHEA you can pick up a script from your FS. I also took melatonin as micca suggests

Tens2many – I would go with renovating the lounge room, as there will be no time or money for that once (BUB) . Definitely obsess about the cushions, mirrors, and pain. Yay what happens after the scan on Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lioneelee, I'm soooo sorry for your loss. It's so damn frustrating! I've just spent the night worrying that things I've done are going to cause me to mc again too... like getting heartrate up, stretching wrong way that hurt, etc... getting into paranoid mode but trying desperately to keep some sanity and perspective. I'm glad you haven't given up totally and will keep trying naturally - who knows, maybe less pressure is the key afterall?

Tens, getting so close now - you must be so excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much lovely ladies I appreciate your thoughts and kind words.
    You all make it much easier to pick myself back up and keep going.
    Best wishes
    LeeAnne x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lioneelee
    I'm so so sorry that is just crap Hun I hope your doing ok and spoil yourself as you deserve it. I think you are amazing and please make sure you look after yourself xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou Leanne.
    I tried not to get too upset and just focus on the natural approach again.
    Lots of vitamins, healthy foods and bbt's and opks.
    I believe it will happen for us one of these days.
    What stage are you up to on your journey?
    Best wishes for success x LeeAnne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi leeAnne
    You sound like your focusing on the next try which is gr8
    I have started again but it's all a bit weird as AF started on saturday and has been very very light and now has almost gone already?? I never have light/short AF so I'm just worried now that it's not AF and maybe something weird going on?? Or maybe because I bleed for 10 after the mc that's its all normal?? Anyway I'm back jabbing so im back on the rollercoaster again cheers Leanne

Hello to everyone else