Closed Thread
Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jenkie, I am so so sorry. After everything! Take care of yourself xxxxxx

Sunny, any news ? I am hoping EPU brings some viable eggies hun !

Wannbb, how are you passing the time in 2WW ??

AFM, we have one embie on board, will find out Monday if any to freeze. We saw it on the screen, is a 'gold star' embie according to scientest so everything is crossed !
    Last edited by lilbirdy; 11-12-2010 at 16:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Jenkie, that is such sad sad news, my heart goes out to you. So sorry for your loss. , and more .

Lilbirdy - Congratulations on being PUPO and crossed for some for the freezer. When is you BT? Im hoping to join you in about a weeks time.

JonathansMum - great numbers....it seems I can only dream of numbers like that. Congratulations.

Jen42 - Good luck for the next couple of months. I hope the DHEA doesnt knock you around too much this time.

Lilly40 - Good luck for the 24th.

Wannabb - How are you going....need a straight jacket yet? (I just love this little guy freaking out, it makes me laugh every time)

everyone.

AFM
    Still plodding along with the jabbing....tummy has some nice big bruises, but it is all worth it!!

I go back for another blood test and scan on Monday morning. Im hoping that the lazy left ovary has got its act together and produced another 1 or 2 follies.

If Im only going to produce 4 follies, I have to hope that all will yield a good quality mature egg and that all will fertilise perfectly and in a perfect world I will have blasties for me and 2 for the freezer!!

While Im hoping and wishing, how about this one.......that one of the eggs will produce a future doctor/scientist that will find a miracle treatment for 'mature' ladies to conceive babies!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Jenkie! Thats always one of my biggest fears after my MC a few years ago...

Take care of yourself

JM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenkie I am so sorry to hear your news. Nothing can ease your pain at this time but I hope you and DH can give each other the support you need. I cannot imagine your pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone.

Looks like I only have 3 follies, so I hope they all yield a good healthy mature egg. Trigger shot is at 2am in the morning and EPU is Wednesday at 1pm.

In a little shock.....was expecting EPU to be Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Sunny !!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy - during the TWW and I hope you have some to freeze (not that you will need them!)

Wannabb - I hope you are coping in the TWW okay. Hang in there, not long to go now.

Lilly40 - with you scan on 24th.

Sunny - Good luck with EPU and fertilisation. I hope they all fertilise well.

Jonathonsmum - how are things - did you get your blasty to transfer?

Jen42 - it looks like we might be cycling together for our very last try in February with everything being thrown at us. I think you said you were 44 at your last birthday - hopefully we can both prove that 44 year old women can successfully get pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.
    Jenkie- I am so sorry to hear your news. i am sitting in public library nearly in tears for you.
    lilbirdy -Glad you made it to the TWW with me. Is it doing your head in too. Did you get any frosties?
    otgirl- enjoy the christmas spirit Feb will be here before you know it.
    sunny15- good luck with epu tomorrow- hope there are more hiding hon. I know what you mean about bruises they almost diasppear then another whopper pops up!
    jonathonsmum- congats on the great numbers and good fert rate. when is tf

AFM - not sure how I am coping this time with TWW. Am back home in SA for 2-6 weeks, the house is on the market and the weather is changing daily. I feel really crabby and out of sorts. It doesnt help that I have no internet access and have to drive 30km to nearest town to access it at public library which is not open 24/7 for my convenience. mobile phone barely works at my house so nooooo broadband unless I set up antenna and modem. House on market for 3 months and little interest as small town but someone looking through as I type so Hopefully one less stressor in my life.
    Occasional sharp pain in uterus area mainly in morning so telling myself this is implantation. No other signs. Another jab of 1/2 dose ovidrel today then continue pessaries for another week. HPT due next thurs 23rd and if positive then bt same day. PLEASE BFP for all of us and by next christmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my embryo transfer this afternoon... I really will get around to a longer post, but as I'm at work I'd best keep it brief!

On Sunday (Day 3) I had:

3 x 8 cell
    3 x 6 cell; and
    1 x 5 cell

So they decided to try and grow them onto blast to better see which ones were the strongest.

At transfer this afternoon there remained:

2 x Early Blasts
    2 x Almost early blasts
    and 3-4 that were lagging behind somewhere between day 3 and 4 in terms of development.

So we put the two best ones back, and they'll keep an eye on the rest until the end of tomorrow to see where they get to.

The embryologist said that they generally end up with 20-30% as blasts in a given cycle (ie 70-80% don't get there) so to have 2/9 is definitely better than none, even if they could have been a bit more developed - I'm a bit concerned that they were 'early' blasts rather than 'expanded' ones, but fingers crossed I guess...

BT on 24/12 so hopefully I'm in for a nice christmas present?

cheers

JM

Note: Update from lab at 12pm today (Weds). None of the others were suitable to freeze, so hopefully the two they put back were tougher than the rest!!! Now I'm definitely stressing that this cycle is a bust :-(
    Last edited by JonathansMum; 15-12-2010 at 11:15. Reason: Update

Thanks
    Reviews
    JonathansMum - Congratulations on being PUPO and fingers crossed for a BFP chrissie present.

Wannabb - Hope the house sells quickly....one less thing to worry about. Here's hoping you get a BFP chrissie present too.

Otgirl - Here's to all the over 40's getting BFPs.....Im 45 (fast approaching 46) and I am so determined to prove the statistics wrong!!!!

Lilbirdy - How are you coping? Another BFP chrissie pressie!!!

AFM
    Thanks ladies for the good luck wishes....I really needed a good amount of luck.

EPU this afternoon......went in being told that I might only get 2, however, they got 4, which I am so thankful for, however, 1 maybe a little small. So I am now hoping for good news tomorrow and all have fertilised.

Feeling excellent after todays procedure.....not emotional at all like the last time....no bloating, no pain and no bleeding either. Feeling really positive....hope it lasts.

Hi to everyone and hoping you are all well in your IVF journeys.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 15-12-2010 at 19:16.