Closed Thread
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi leannep.
    Has your FS done any testing to see if there are any reasons for mc?
    I had thrombophyllia screening, hysteroscopy, and karyotyping.
    All came back normal as did DP's semen analysis.
    Most of the time it's a chromosomal problem and theres nothing we can do to prevent that. My obgyn told me that up to 50% of early pregnancies end in mc. Knowing that has helped me be a lot more patient and confident that eventually we will find that one healthy embryo that sticks.
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Firstly a welcome to Caves Beach, and I'm sorry to hear what you've been through, lots of support here. On a brighter note, if you live in Caves Beach, you're a lucky lady ! Beautiful part of the world. I recently suffered a m/c too, to answer your HCG question, I had my D&C on Sep 2, levels were around 2,000 - I had a BT last week, they were 140, and again yesterday, they're 41. So I guess in a few days they'll be back to zero, which puts me at around 3 weeks to return to normal. I have light, dark spotting all the way since my D&C, which pretty much stopped yesterday.

Lionlee, crossing everything for you for next week !!!!!!

Leannep, I'm not sure what testing you've had, but if you haven't had further testing on implantation issues, that might be something to ask FS. Forgive me, but did you have a D&C or miscarry spontaneously ? If a D&C, did doc order analysis of the tissue? This can help identify if it was chromosomal. There are a series of blood tests (not much fun, they need about 10 vials) which include natural killer cells, karotyping, clotting and much more around immunity issues. I found this Q&A on an English site, which is long but quite helpful http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/fo...topic=242395.0. Another (much more expensive) option is PGD to test ahead of transfer for chromosome issues - but not all clinics do this. Maybe a little early for that - I know your nurse said testing after two m/c but with a chem & a BFNs, I think you may want to push a little.

Micca, how's your prep for FET going & how's little Arabella ?

mammalinz, I just had a proper look at your sig & realised how far down the track you are. Wow ! Time flies, that is so awesome.

lilwish, how are you doing ? It's been a while since I posted so am I right in thinking you're in 2WW ?? Happy anni !!

tens2many - wow, you are getting closer. How wonderful that your donor profile sounds so good, amazing people out there. Bring on your transfer !!!

Hi wannabb, hoping, cagar - I know I've missed people so sorreeeeee !

AFM, feeling alot better after m/c & D&C, I really fell over somewhere in the middle there when bleeding would not stop. So, what next ? Not too sure really.

The karyotype testing on my 2nd m/c tissue did not show up chromosomal abnormality and FS is a little perplexed. Even though I'm 42, I respond well, I have had decent-looking embies, have had all the uterine testing etc. I trust him implicitly, and he's said it's how much I am up for in terms of whether we keep going. I think I probably have two more stim cycles in me. So it's either another normal stim with ICSI & he'll probably give me prednisone this time (although I don't show a natural killer cell issue) - or CGH, which is pre-transfer testing. Basically, embies are tested at day 5 for chromosomal isuses - and although my m/cs haven't SHOWN that, at least it knocks out the bad ones if there are any - so we just wouldn't transfer them and waste time & money. I am going to talk to the clinic about that option & decide from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone
    today I am a nervous wreck and im on knicker patrol I sooooooo cant wait for AF to appear weird I know cause in a couple of weeks I'll be praying to hell she stays away!!!

over obsessing to working out dates of when im gunna be due cause im not accepting no for an answer this time I going all the way 9 months of fatness here I come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens2many – Um you better keep the names for your good kind self (hee hee) cause your gonna need them soon enough .

Leannep – I am keeping well, thanks. Of course you had to unsubscribe from the other thread, but I can not wait to see you back there again . I would go on melatonin, DHEA, fefole, Um… that is all I can think of, from the top of my head… let me know if you want / need more details

Lioneelee – Oh your blood test is so soon. Ewwww! We are gonna have some more ++ soon, I can just feel it!

Lilbirdy – Time has flown for me. The first 12 weeks drag but then everything speeds up. I love how your going to be throwing out bad eggs, that is a brilliant idea. When will you try for your next cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

Tens, I know how knicker check feels!

Lilbirdy, I'm glad you're feeling better. Please forgive me cos I may have forgotten, but have you tried acup? I just did it for 3mths to strengthen everything before this cycle, and it seems to have worked - best results I've ever had. I too respond pretty well & FS couldn't explain why I wasn't preg apart from old eggs not being strong enough. Acup seems to have helped me overcome that this time.

Lioneelee, how are you coping with the wait?

Mammalinz, I can't believe you've passed the half way mark already! It seems to take so long to get preg, then just flies by once you are...! enjoy it - I can't wait. I also wanted to lose weight before falling preg but it just wouldn't happen. A bit hard when you're being shot with hormones all the time I guess. We'll just have to work at it afterwards now. I can't wait to join your preggas thread... I expect I'll be there on Monday!

Leannep, I'm so glad to see you're levels are already back and you're looking forward to the next step. Don't be disheartened if acup doesn't work straight away. I read somewhere that our eggs have a 90day cycle to ovulation, that's why it's recommended to do acup for 3mths before cycling. Any help is good help though, so

Caves, Thinking about you....

Hi to everyone else hope you're all doing well

AFM: I've been going crazy, but am now convinced AF is not coming this time cos way overdue, so eased off a bit now. Feeling confident. I keep wanting to POAS but hubby talks me out of it. I've started just telling him I'm preg, but he won't believe it until test on Monday. I know I am though... now it's just a question of 1 or 2?? 18 days wait is just cruel!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilwish.
    I'm coping well so far 6 sleeps until my first HPT.
    I'm like you in that I like to stay optimistic.
    That's a good sign for you that AF is now late.
    Do you have any symptoms yet?
    I'm feeling tired, headaches and light-headed.
    No sore boobs yet. But implantation would be complete by today.
    So I'm not expecting any major symptoms until Monday.
    I really hope it works for you and you get your bfp this time

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lioneelee For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (25-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Lioneelee, I'm glad yr coping well & staying +ve. My boobs were soooo sore a few days after transfer (worse than ever b4), but that subsided a couple days later. Last few days have been sore again tho. I always get the odd cramping, but that's prob just my fibroids as usual. I do seem to have a bit of early baby brain, however - doing dumb things which is getting frustrating! I've also felt tired if I'm on the go for too long - just need a sit or lie down to recharge.

Well I couldn't wait the extra day... DH suggested if we do the test today at least we can celebrate together rather than him rushing off to work. So I got up and did the test this morning....

I can't believe it! I've been going back to see the test result all day, sitting on the basin. After 2 yrs, 18mths of jabs, etc, we're finally on our way to parenthood!
    Now I know this is just the turnaround of all our successes, girls!

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend!
    From a pregnant mother-to-be, here's lots of babydust to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lilwish.........3s the charm........ congrats woohoo....

I am so happy for you and DH.
    welcome to the longest 2ww of your life waiting for that uss.... enjoy the feeling that you have a little bean growing inside you....

oh and cramps/ pressure AF like pains are normal up until about 8 weeks as the uterus stretches....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (26-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish !!!!! Congrats Hun everything crossed for you !!!!!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilbirdy For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (26-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congratulations

Lilwish- Congratulations. It is faaaaaaantastic news. All the very best over the next few... well 8 or so months.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cillile For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (26-09-2011)