Closed Thread
Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sunny. Currently I'm day 8 on my antagonist cycle. Have u/s on fri. Hopefully EPU Monday 12/9 then transfer day 5 fri 16/9. This is my first ever ivf cycle and I'm so excited I can hardly sleep. It's going really fast too! I have acupuncture weekly which helps me relax.
    I hope you achieve a positive result good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope all is well,

leannep-Have you had your us yet to see your little bean???

sunny15-goodluck with your bt I will be thinking of you

mammalinz-how does your belly grow??? Have you had your 20wk scan?

lilbirdy-Any news yet from your genetc analysis?? Wot is your next plan?

lilwish- how many embies did you end up with?when r you scheduled for transfer?

lioneelee-goodluck with bt friday dont forget to report in I will keep you in my thoughts...

micca-when do you look like starting your next cycle you must be close...

hello to every1 else

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one NO NOT THE ONE

ED TBA in september hopefully lucky 7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi tens2many

Im sorry I have been Mia it's just that I miscarried on Monday night so I haven't been on as I am devastated and just not sure how to deal with the grief all I have done is cry cry cry it's crap. Everyone around me that knew have been great but I just can't believe I have to start all over again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh leannep that is soooooooooooooo crap words cannot express how I am feeling for you it is very daunting to have to think about starting all over again.It is more than ok to cry and cry and cry no doubt you will feel cheated as we all do.I got to 36wks 5 days and 3 years later I still feel ripped off....its only early for you I know but everything changes forever its not just a miscarriage your future is now altered.
    What has always helped me move forward is to make new plans having said that tho do take the time to process all that has happened and be very kind to yourself with some special treats for you deserve it.
    Should you wish to you can always pm me..

Lisa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I think it is time for me to rejoin this group.

Leannep- i understand what you are going through hon as I miscarried at 7 1/2 weeks on Saturday. It is such a sh!tty time after waiting for so long.

I have to wait for next AF before making plans to head back for embie transfer in South Africa. Unfortunately due to anonymous donation I cant bring them back here but luckily my donor was brilliant and I got 16 eggs with 14 fertilized and all 14 made it to blast so have 12 frosties left. I am hoping to be heading o/s mid to late October as long as next AF is not delayed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep – Im so very sorry hon….devastating. At this stage, don’t even think about how you are going to deal with the grief…just wrap yourself in cotton wool, cry, cry, cry, swear, get angry, scream at the universe asking ‘why’ and then when you are strong enough, seek some direction for a way forward.

Wannabb – Yes, a sh!tty time, no 2 ways about it…..you, too, take care of yourself. October will be here before you know it and 12 blasties is such good numbers for you. If this FET doesn’t work for me, I will try one last time with my own eggs with Dr Wazza, then I think I am heading South Africa way, so I may need to pick your brains. Big hugs and thinking of you.

Lioneelee – Yes, cycling is so very exciting. Will Friday be your first ultrasound to see how the follies are growing? Lets us know how everything goes.

Tadaaaaa – Was it a year ago that you were posting on this thread?….I could have sworn that it was earlier this year! Are your follies playing the game? I am doing okay, thanks for asking. I feel pretty calm, even though I am not expecting this cycle to work, really strange.

2 sleeps to go......can I or cant I resist the POAS before BT!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know its not over til the fat lady sings tomorrow, but POAS this morning and negative.....going to drown my sorrows with a real coffee this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for your support it means the world to me, I'm doing this journey on my own and the support I get from my bh friends blows me away and everyones been through or is going through the same heart ache so it amazing xxx
    Wannabb can i ask why are u doing it is? Is it cost or better supply of donors how does it work? Sorry if it's to many questions xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi leannep
    Not many donors available here and often older. Costs about sameas if no insurance here for overseas plus travelling so that is added cost. It meant I could choose the donor and had no waiting time. Here you pretty much wait for donor to select you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

My heart goes out to so many of you at the moment, I can't believe it!

Wannabb, so sorry to hear of your mc on sat. I'm very impressed with your donor results though - that must give you a lot of hope at least the chances have to be good with those numbers you'd think...?

Leannep, I'm so sorry also to hear your devastating news. I know everything feels so unfair right now - and it really is! You take as much time as you need to get back up and decide you're next step. Just on the donor line, I was told that the reason it's so hard here is cos you can't be paid for any human tissue donations in Aust (like embies or eggs), whereas in some countries you can - hence more donor options. Apparently once upon a time you could mail order (so to speak), but now restrictions mean you can't even bring them into the country - so have to do the whole thing os. Crazy & unfair if you ask me.

Sunny15, don't give up hope just yet - although I can understand how you feel. Remember others here have POAS with -ve but still found out +ve afterall.

Lioneelee, It is very exciting. You'll learn so much about the female body through doing ivf that all those who fall easily never know. It's actually really interesting and amazing. good luck with your u/s - I hope you have lots of lovely follies ready and ripe for EPU Mon.

Tadaaaaa, Good luck with EPU tomorrow also. Hope your follies are growing nicely in there.

There's definitely a lot going on here at the moment, isn't there.
    Hi to everyone else

AFM, Yes, Mammalinz, this cycle has flown by, with EPU on day 13 (Tue). Well great news - got 11 eggs (like last time), and 6 fertilised! Called again today and apparently all 6 still developing nicely (2 x 2 cells, 3 x 4cells, and a 5 cell so far). they're closely watching one of the 2s and one of the 4s, so I think they may have slowed down, but still ok at the mo. ET is tomorrow, putting 2 back in. Even tho this is all good, it's keeping them alive that's the hard part for me... they don't normally survive to blastocyst or freeze. This is the real test then to see if acup has really worked for me. I have felt pretty confident about it all this cycle, and we've tried not to over analyse like we always do, but now I'm starting to feel nervous cos this is where it normally falls over.