ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne sounds like those back pains were a sign !! Congrats hun, that is wonderful news. Crossing everything the BT goes smoothly and it's a lovely sticky one for you.

Sorry ladies a bit of a crap time for me right now, so I will post personals later. I am okay, just want this to be over with. Having a D&C Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I’M BAAACK!!!! Sorry everyone, been MIA waiting for my FET.

Will catch up on all the news, but welcome to the newbies….feel like one myself, after all this time!

Congratulations to all the BFPs, but I just wanted to make a special mention to Lilbirdy...my heart goes out to you hon, big hugs to you and hubby. Also to Tens2many..good luck, I have everything crossed for you.

AFM
    My first ever FET and had my 2 last embies transferred on Friday…..so Im in the 2WW too.

Going back to read all your posts in depth. Its good to be back and back in the game!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sunny..congrats on your FET...lets hope that this is a great BFP... considering you had BFPs with both fresh cycles... which helps increase the chance of your FET working..fingers crossed the super embie is in there baking away.

Lilbirdy... so sorry that you are feeling so crappy and down... On positive is that post D&C you fertility will increase the next 3 months... as it aids implantation but increasing lots of inflammatory factors which are necessary for successful implantation,

leanne.......woohoo congrats.... cant wait to hear your beta.... welcome to the longest 2ww of your life... until the uss.... enjoy the glow of being pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep- Im sooo sooo sorry for puttin my big foot in my mouth however I have always said to DH we dont need a man any more to have a bub just a really great FS

mammalinz - Long Long story left to a better time BUT this women almost cost me my life also and was extremly disrespectful to us and our little boy she left a bitter taste in our mouths and unfortunately in our minds also but we are moving forward or should I say trying too its almost 3 years now but I still think of writing a complaint ,thankyou for caring

lilbirdy- you are in my thoughts...

Sunny15 welome back goodluck in the crazy 2ww that you follow in leannep's footsteps.

hello to every1 else
    ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one NO NOT THE ONE

ED TBA in september hopefully lucky 7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tens2many you didn't put your foot in it mate you don't know these things I just couldn't find anyone up to my standards haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbirdy View Post
    Leanne sounds like those back pains were a sign !! Congrats hun, that is wonderful news. Crossing everything the BT goes smoothly and it's a lovely sticky one for you.

Sorry ladies a bit of a crap time for me right now, so I will post personals later. I am okay, just want this to be over with. Having a D&C Friday.
    Oh lilbirdy I'm so sorry I missed this post you take care and can I tell you I had a d&c two transfers ago so it does help your chances
    Thanks for your good wishes xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lioneelee – Oh good luck with your next cycle! How wonderful to take time off so you can focus on your goal

Lilbirdy – ugh … awful what you are going through.. sometimes (the majority of the time) IVF just sucks. It sucks even more when it gives you something and then takes it away. I have been there for the D&C... it all seems so surreal, if I remember correctly.. Take care of you...

Sunny15 – Wow – in the TWW … Ill keep everything crossed for you !! Hope the next two weeks don’t drive you crazy !

Micca – Big wave hello !

Tens2many – Gosh – I am glad you and your hubby are attempting to move on and look forward – it is a testament to your courage. Gosh, I would find it quite difficult to hold myself back, when it came to that midwife, it is incredibly unprofessional and in fact cruel and horrid. In September do you find out if you have a ED? Or it is when you will be doing the EDT?

Leannep – it is difficult to find good men, out there !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lioneelee View Post
    Hi Lilwish thanks for asking about me. I just finished my last provera tablet yesterday to kickstart my cycle. So apparently I should start within the next 10 days and my antagonist cycle will start on day 2. I'm glad to see your cycle is going well. And also I'm a teacher but I'm not returning until I'm further into a pregnancy because I've had 3 natural pregnancy losses and don't want the stress of teaching high school kids.
    Hi Lioneelee,
    I've also taken time off. Did long service leave at half pay for 6mths last year, then leave without pay this year - just doing relief and a few very short contracts. Much less stress, and gives you the flexibility for appointments. tomorrow, for eg I know I can just spend the day focussed on fertility (FS, then acup) and not feel bad about a day off work. The ideal situation - fortunately DH keeps working to support us. I normally average about 2-3 days/wk to keep some money coming in.

Good luck with your cycle!
    Last edited by lilwish; 29-08-2011 at 17:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy: I'm so sorry for you. D&C is def the best way to go, but sorry you need to wait so long. I remember being quite numb about it all - surreal, as mammalinz said.

Leannep: huge congrats! and I'm with you on the men thing. I didn't meet DH until I was almost 38 - that's why we're in this situation now too. We've been trying to get preg for over half of our relationship!

Sunny - good luck Try to keep the crazies at bay

Tens: That's a totally awful experience you've just had. Doesn't exactly make you feel welcome nor confident in the service and support! they certainly shouldn't have had the other girl's file open for all to see - no matter how busy they were either. I'd definitely complain. Is there anywhere else you can go?

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy: I'm so sorry for you. D&C is def the best way to go, but sorry you need to wait so long. I remember being quite numb about it all - surreal, as mammalinz said.

Leannep: huge congrats! and I'm with you on the men thing. I didn't meet DH until I was almost 38 - that's why we're in this situation now too. We've been trying to get preg for over half of our relationship!

Sunny - good luck Try to keep the crazies at bay

Tens: That's a totally awful experience you've just had. Doesn't exactly make you feel welcome nor confident in the service and support! they certainly shouldn't have had the other girl's file open for all to see - no matter how busy they were either. I'd definitely complain. Is there anywhere else you can go?

Hi to everyone else