Closed Thread
Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leannep View Post
    Morning girls
    Can I check with u all if anyone has ever had like an aching pain in the lower back on the left side as a symptom as it started yesterday and wasn't sure if it may be some thing or am I clutching at straws and it's nothing??? I think I am going mad now!!!
    Leanne, I have not had this symptom myself with BFPs (mind you, I hardly got any symptoms) - but have definitely heard of lower back pain as a symptom.

Good luck !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks lilbirdy you give me hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellenvp5 – When I first came on line, I didn’t understand all the lingo, short cuts & research either. I still cant believe I am almost at 20 weeks either ! IVF is so difficult, gosh, I am hoping and praying I am at the end of it.

Lilwish – How nice to hang out with childless friends, we all need more of those ! Ah did you get AF ? Are you taking any supplements, what protocol are you on ?
    Tens2many – How did you go Friday? Ah don’t worry about the comfort eating, you obviously need it right now !

Micca – Oh it would be wonderful to win tatts and just enjoy our bubs ! If only !!

Leannep – How are you coping – it will be a long weekend, hey – will you do a HPT? I did that, it came back negative only to find out I was pregnant two days later – good luck ! I didn’t have back pain , but now that I am pregnant – I definitely do, perhaps it is a sign?

Lilbirdy – How are you going?

Otgirl – How are you ?Are you booking and planning your big trip?

Wannabb – Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

Micca -Thankyou so much you always manage to say the right things to make me feel better although I originally when I lost my boy and was asking why,why the midwife said "well your overweight and "it" was an ivf baby" I guess I been hanging on to that for almost 3 years it was not related in any way to losing my boy but I tend to hang on to the bad things people say!!!
    As for the tattslotto I gave up and got a job with DH where we live onsite has its perks some time(15 minutes from shower/makeup to work) and will be ideal when we have a baby.

Leannep- I hope the weekend passes very quickly for you I will obsessively be checkin for you BFP on Monday

mammalinz- Friday was "awful" we got to clinic and waited and waited,then our councilor took another girl ahead of us not one to complain BUT after an hour we had half hour left before we had to leave to get back to work so they rushed us into the office proceeding to tell us the girl in front was having dramas!! stupid me looked at the notes sitting in plain daylight on the table next to me for everyone to see she was there to terminate.... DH and I just couldnt believe it weknow every1 has their own rights but it just seems soooo sooo wrong..... IMO (I hope I dont upset anyone) anyway because of this she just got us to sign our forms charged us $143 and shoved us out the door in 7 minutes told us there was no time for questions but call if we had any so now we wait for FN to contact us and were good to go as I said I just want to get to the end anyhoot....

Hi to every1 I missed hope you all having great weekend

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one NO NOT THE ONE

ED TBA in september hopefully lucky 7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Tens: I know it's hard being apart, but that makes it all the better when you're together again! My DH goes away for work sometimes, and I know when he comes back it's just sooooo good! I think it's healthy. Slow down on the eating though - I know I'm a comfort eater, a bored eater, and an any reason or no reason at all eater... it's the eating remorse you suffer later that hurts. Don't be worried about falling preg... it's what you really want - enjoy every moment of it, including all the signs and symptoms of a life inside you. DH is right - you know you have a very good chance and are nervous. Did you discuss with counsellor? How did it go?

Leannep: My thoughts are with you during the "crazy stage". Not long now til you have an answer... I know I had back aches as well as cramping very early in my 8wks when I was preg. I think it was all from my fibroids, but who knows. I know it wasn't a bad sign at that stage anyway.

Lilbirdy: Any news yet?

Lioneelee: Did you see FS? Start cycle? How did you go?

AFM: AF arrive a day early, thurs. Saw FS yesterday and had day 2 scan - all going very well - already have 7 or 8 follicles! Started Synarel (yuk - sneezing, sinus, etc) and gonal F yesterday. Saw acup today. Back to FS and acup again on Tues. Will see how follies are growing then, and hopefully will know more about when to expect PU. My guess is Mon next week, but we'll see. Will see acup again b4 ovul - prob end of this week?? It all seems to go so fast really - the roller coaster has started! I'm feeling really confident that the acup will do it for me... hope I'm not settling myself up for another fall... ?
    Had a call yesterday from a teacher I was meant to replace at work for 2 wks from 5th. She'd asked me in May, but when I said may need to take 1 or 2 days sick leave for EPU & ET, she freaked. I said "you know my priority is to get preg... not going to cancel cycle" She called back and said no longer need me... Good, I don't need the stress - will pick up other work to fit in with my cycle instead. Feel better now... couldn't believe she was so mean about it. As if I knew in May that I'd still be trying in Aug and would clash with cycle! B***H! Some people just don't get it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning
    Omg I'm still in shock I just did my hpt and it POSITIVE yahoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOO HOO

Let me be the first to congradulate you and your DH
    You made my day.

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks tens2many I'm so exited!! Oh and I don't have a dh couldn't find the right one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens2many – When I read your email last night – I couldn’t believe it. How could a midwife say that to you? Did you write a letter or complain, that really is outrageous! Ohhh my heart goes out to you regarding Friday… awful ! You only ended up with 7 mins and then were charged $143.00 – are you kidding . Gosh.. I really do hope it is smooth sailing from here. I do like the, good to go, bit

Lilwish – ahhh you are off to a great start! Ahhh I don’t think people who have not been through IVF understand / get it. Of course you have to put your cycle first !

Leannep OMG – congratulations !! woo hoo !! You don’t need a dh just a little one inside growing strong – ah that is so so cool ! I have started a thread under ‘ivf and pregnancy,’ called over 40, iVF and finally pregnant '– come join ! Oh congratulations again ! Hopefully you are the first of many on this well deserving thread ! When is the bloodtest ? In the morning ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilwish thanks for asking about me. I just finished my last provera tablet yesterday to kickstart my cycle. So apparently I should start within the next 10 days and my antagonist cycle will start on day 2. I'm glad to see your cycle is going well. And also I'm a teacher but I'm not returning until I'm further into a pregnancy because I've had 3 natural pregnancy losses and don't want the stress of teaching high school kids.