Closed Thread
Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is doing well at the end of this week?

LuckyAPA – oh dear diagnosis by Dr Google – don’t worry we all do it but sometimes I wish I hadn’t !! That test does sound like the PGD test but I thought the PDG test took forever !

Lilwish – hope you are feeling more positive.—I know I fluctuate along the lines you mention almost on a daily basis

Lilbirdy – thanks for the kind wishes – I think we must be about the same point of the TWW – and with Lucky as well - hope it is going well for you (I feel a bit all over the place!)

LizzieG – hope you are going well

mammalinz -- OMG 13+ weeks – congrats hon – hope you get to enjoy it more soon !!

AFM -- I feel a bit topsy turvy and am starting to worry about implanting. The day after transfer I was quite achy in my lower tummy, and this has persisted on and off all week. I have had a few stabbing pains a couple of times -- crossing my fingers this is implantation (Hope its not constipation - TMI?) Have also felt various symptoms of PMT -- the aching, a feeling of anxiousness etc.. I am trying to take it easy but I am still living my life but being more vigilant of what I do and don't lift when I can, and eat more vegetables, lots of water when I remember.. I guess it is too early to tell what is happening but I am starting to get nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Another MIA checking in

Cjm1 - Good luck with your 2WW, hope you receive a positive result

lilbirdy - Another 2WW, positive thoughts sent your way

LuckyAPA - Our trifecta on the 2WW. All the best to you too. Interesting about the test they have been able to do on your embryos.

lilwish - I hope the acu brings positive results for you and your next cycle is the one.

Deeelicious - Bugga about having to wait to cycle again because of your FS being away. My nephew was diagnosed with ASD quite a while ago now. He's now 12 and besides not liking change too much he is doing really well. He is a very loving child and even get's on well with his sister. I really hope you can come to a decision you are happy with in regards to cycling again or not.

LizzieG - Congratulation on your BFP! 7 weeks tomorrow! I hope everything is going well and you're not suffering from MS

Mammalinz - 14 weeks! Woohoo! How did you go on Wednesday with your NT results? I hope everything is well.

Hi to anyone I have missed .

AFM - I'm almost to the finish line. Am currently 38w 1d and being induced in a few days time. Due to the problems we have had throughout the latter part of this pregnancy my Ob has decided it is better for bub's and my health to get the ball rolling. We are looking forward to meeting our little one but are both feeling quite nervous. I will try and update you as soon as I can.

I just want to say that although I've been fairly quite on this thread for a little while now I have appreciated the support and positivity that has been given to me and I will try to post a little more often.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopingforsticky - wow !! I can't believe you're just about that, what exciting news I can understand your nervousness but it does sound like the induction is the best route, good luck with it all & pop back in when you can to let us know how you & bubs are going.

cjm, yes we're in this one together. Only a few more sleeps until the 5th & your BT. I have also had a bit of cramping, it's just impossible not to notice every little tweak & movement, wondering 'is it ?' Good luck with the wait hun.

Gosh, Dee, I don't know what to say about your son's diagnosis. I can understand how you're torn about cycling again. What I will say though is that my girlfriend's DD1 (now 12) has a daughter who has AB, and her DD2 is one of the best things for her big sister. I know that's a weird thing to say in some ways but she is just really helpful with her big sis in making things 'okay'. Ie. They're in Qld & have had the floods & moved house etc., and DD2 has just been great in helping DD1 cope with that stress & change. Personally I think it is worth another shot or two for you but that is obviously easily said from afar.

lilwish, hope you've had a few acu sessions now, or got some planned. I LOVE my acu, I had a pre & post transfer session this time round & the post especially, was wonderful.

Lucky, how are you traveling, when is BT ?

cillile, good to see you again, I hope your wait does not last much longer.

wishinghoping, what a horrible whirlwind you've been through. Big to you.

Hi Lizzie, Micca, wishinghoping, mamma, Deb and everyone else.

AFM, I POAS last Friday and got the shock of my life with a . Trying to stay calm & casual about it, esp after my early m/c back in Feb, but obviously it's a big plus for us. No real symptoms, although I had what must've been implantation cramps 3 days after transfer & have had some other cramping plus a bit of fatigue. But I don't think I would've noticed them if I wasn't looking. Anyway, two more sleeps until official BT - and then we're hoping to scoot off for a bit of a holiday the following week. Everything crossed !

to everyone ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies I am excited to find this thread and really excited about joining it!! I have done four rounds of transfers so far with no success oh I did have one chemical pregnancy but other than that nothing! I am 41 and been on the Ivf rollercoaster for about 16 months!! Man it's tough! Oh and I'm doing it on my own looked and looked for mr right but only found mr wrongs!! So that's my story!! I had a neg blood test on Friday and have been devastated but this morning I have decided to get on with it!! I am waiting for AF and then I start again I have one frosty left !! I am looking forward to reading how everyone is going!! Oh and I'm hopeless at the abbreviations can anyone tell me when I can learn them??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep...welcome to this thread... you will find lots of support and understanding...
    both myself and deelicious are single mothers by choice (SMC) and have managed to have our miracle child.. mine took 3 rounds of IVF, a lot of acupuncture chinese herbs, 2 zillion vitamins, no caffiene or alcohol for ages.. and it was worth every bit of emotion and tears, Now Im lucky enough to be on the quest for number 2 with a FET in november. My advice is that is your FS is not aggressive with your cycles then I would change FS... also I would recommend DHEA if you are not taking it. ..good luck...

Lilibirdy.... congrats on the BFP..cant wait to see what your beta will be and the progesterone is often a good sign. I know you will be very anxious and will be holding your breath until the uss... sounds like a holiday will be a great distraction.

hoping...I cant believe how close you are .... enjoy the last week of pregnancy as beiieve it or not you will miss it... cant wait to hear about your baby...

Cjm.
    .. hang in there kiddo.... its so hard to place so much hope on a cycle and over analyse every symptom.... Im thinking of you cause Ill be in your boots in 3 months hoping and hoping. I have my fingers crossed for you..

Deelicous.... so sorry to hear about your sons diagnosis... he is still your loving happy son... but just views the world a little differently to us.. having a sibling is a hard one... but in the end you must do what your heart tells you... myself personally I would have a sibling ... as they enrich their siblings lives .

wishing hoping.....just big hugs for you...

mammaliz..
    .woohoo congrats on entering the second trimester.. xxxx

thinking of you all... its so good that we have some pregnancies to help with our moralle...

well Im back in the saddle of preparations.. AF arrived 2 weeks ago...so Im back to popping 2 zillion pills, dhea, acupuncture every 2 weeks and trying to loose a bit of weight as well.... date will probably be the end of oct/beg nov... just have to wait for next AF to see how my cycles are settling then will probably end up on the BCP to get the timing of the cycle just right since I have to book flights.. Ill also get my day 3 fsh, oestrogen.progesterone blood test done with next AF..bit nervous has to whether that has changed... afterall Ill be 43 in 6weeks...eeeeeek.
    All the paperwork for the cycle is done, my frosties are being shipped to brissie from sydney and I just have to tell them when I want to cycle. Im also having a lipoidal flush and scarificatoin on day 3 of the cycle which can increase the chance of implantation..thats assuming that I have a chromosomally normal frostie..my biggest worry.
    It will certainly be nice this round having family help and nice (free) accomodation rather than doing it alone through EPU and ET. and staying on the gold coast in warm weather will certainly be a big bonus..lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yee haaa! What fabulous news Lilbirdy. Everything is crossed for you for great BT results.

Micca - I can't believe your Bub is 5 months old already. Where has the time gone?! Good luck with getting your cycle going.

Hoping4asticky - best of luck for your c/s and the arrival of your bub. Very exciting times ahead.

AFM - I didn't make much sense my last post - my FS had gone on holidays my last cycle, but I was starting a new cycle last week. I called it my Laundry Cycle - I'm naming each cycle after the renovation/purchase I didn't get to make because of the cost of the cycle. Unfortunately it didn't go anywhere - cancelled on Friday because of poor response. My ostrogen didn't go over 100 despite a week of FSH. This is the third cycle that I haven't even got to pick up with so I think it's fair to say I've left my run too late. Mind you, I've been TTC for two years solid now - 3 x TB, 1 x IUI and 6 x IVF. I'm not giving up yet. While I have straws (4 remaining) I'll keep going.

Best wishes to everyone cycling and gestating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls ,

I'd just like to say a huge thank you for all of you showing support for my 'down' phase recently. I think it was mainly PMT making things worse. Although I still avoided my friend's baby's 1st bday yesterday - a party that would be filled with more babies. I think all in moderation and I'll be fine. Just a bit of baby overload.

Huge congrats, lilbirdy on your BFP! Yet another spot of hope for all of us too.

Welcome, Leannep. You'll find lots of wonderfully supportive friends here. As for the acronyms, etc, don't worry - takes a while and I'm still trying to decode some myself. There's a link on this site that may help a bit http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-Abbreviations

Deeelicious, so sorry to hear Great to see you've still held hope and haven't given up. As for your DS though, he's no different to the wonderful DS you've always had... just now there's an explanation for some of his quirks, and now you can get help to try to help him deal more. I know the school system has it's hands tied until a diagnosis is given, so this is actually good news in a way... (although no one wants to get the news really). You sound like someone strong enough to cope

Hi to everyone else

AFM, got AF, so next one is cycle time. leave for Darwin in a week, gone for 2 wks, then due soon after return.... good way to pass the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Baby news!! (just sneaking in and posting for Hoping4asticky1

Hoping4asticky1 and DH have welcomed Emma Jane, born on Sunday 31st July at 5.27pm - 7lb and 51.5cm long. Bub, Mum and Dad are doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for hoping4asticky1 DH & baby Emma Jane !!!!!! How exciting to see another bub born in this thread !!!!

***preg mentioned**

My BT confirmed what I thought today so am happy but confused ! HCG level was 122, prog 91 ... at the same point last time (with resulting m/c at 6wks) HCG was 419 ??? Any insights appreciated ! I have zero symptoms except a bit of fatigue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all with great news -- wonderful to hear.

Unfortunately for me it looks like I may have started to bleed and the blood test is not til Friday
    Wasn't quite prepared to bleed so early -- hoping it is only the 3 cell giving up, and not the 5. Rang the clinic but there was no-one there except the receptionist, so I can't talk to anyone till tomorrow ... i don't know why our little eggies don't want to meet us - I can't be that horrible a person this just isn't fair !
    I know I posted this i poor responders too so I am sorry if you have to read it twice.