ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenkie - oh my goodness, I'm so so sorry about your financial situation and the toll this is taking on you and DH. Sorry also that you'll be alone at your scan tomorrow but hopefully your DH is getting the help he needs.

Tens2Many - my also that this is implantation or something.

Mammalinz - for you!! So are you graduating from FS to OB????? My for your scan this week. Please let us know how you go.

Lilwish - Glad you're liking the Japanese acupuncture. it does the trick. Can I ask - what sort of herbs did the Chinese acupuncturist have you on? I've just started seeing mine, and she hasn't got me on anything except regular supplements.

Deb11 - this is your cycle!! I am 40 and also have an AMH of 3. I've had my only two cycles cancelled because I only had two follicles, and both were too small to do EPU. I'm hoping that will added supplements and acupuncture I can make it to "first base" next time.

AFM - Thanks again everyone for your support. I'm doing better after last week's crash. I'm even starting to think about the next round. A few of you talked about how much you'd regret it in years to come if you didn't give this your best shot. Me too, so I'm picking myself up, dusting myself off and preparing for the next cycle.

and lots of to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenkie my heart goes out to you I feel like such a b#$%h for sooking when life is so difficult for you......No doubt it will only be temporary 1 thing I do know for sure is when you hit the "bottom" you cant go any further down so its up from here on in for you and your family.... As hard as it may be do not forget to take 10 minutes for yourself everyday! You are a very very strong mumma and for now whilst dh heals you are to be the leader.DD will get thru none the wiser because children are extremely resilient and addapt easier to change then us oldies......
    If I could be with you today to hold your hand during your scan I would....no doubt we all would.... so when you get on that table today close your eyes and think of us ladies your ivf sisters....picture short one's fat one's skinny one's tall one's blonde hair one's red hair one's brown hair one's and all "old"(so we keep being told) all there with you cheering you on in spirit we will all have you in our thoughts today
    sending you some cyber love strength and courage

Thanks
    Reviews
    bloody computers being naughty
    Last edited by tens2many; 07-06-2011 at 10:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilybaby your post did not offend me whatsoever...although im very emotional sooky hormonal bla bla bla im a tough cookie and dont offen easy.
    My BT is thursday so only 2 more sleeps and then the longest day till the 5pm all to go my spotting has stopped and I feel nuthing and I mean nuthing.....

lilwish I have had a few spiritual moments when i was PG with Archie our ivf clinic wanted to know if they should distroy dh little fellers/donate or did we want to pay for storage as we were 6 mths along dh said well donate it to their science dept i went skitso because this baby wasnt gunna make it -every1 including dh thought i was nuts , also 2 days before he passed i went to pumpkin patch and bought 2 little identicle outfits both the same size had no idea why just had to have 2 and thats the outfit we buried him in.... i also had a conversation with 1 of my staff members that i was mortified once i heard the words leave my lips

i just hope that me also thinkin we were gunna share a little girl together ends up true although im not overly hopeful untill that BT i will hold that little glimmer of hope as we all do.........ill wait for a miracle

cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, girls

I was away for few days. And after i open the forum, there are some good news and new friends, that's great.
    OK, I had my AF on Sat. I rang nurse , she ask me lucrin injection on Sun evening 6pm,and start Goanl on Mon,all 6pm, book my BT on Fri. After 2 days injection, i do not have any symptoms,. I am a little bit worry this time the drugs do not work on as well.No symptoms is = fail? What symptoms you have after you had these injections?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens2many – oh my heart goes out to you. You have been to hell and back. I know you feel nothing, but you still my in the race. Oh the next 2 days are going to be so hard for you. Why don’t you just get a BT tomorrow? By pass the FC and go to the GP? I am crossing everything for you
    Lilwish – Your jap acc sounds wonderful. I think anything that helps with relaxation and reduces stress has to be benefical. It certainly can not do any harm
    Jenkie – OMG Jenkie that is unbelievable – how the hell are you coping ! There is no reason for you to think tomorrow’s scan will be bad. Unless you have had some symptoms to suggest otherwise. I can totally understand how worried you must be what with all the stress you are under. Do you have anyone who can go with you tomorrow?
    Wishinghoping – Good for you – for picking yourself up and dusting yourself off – unfortunately that is what ‘us,’ IVF girls have to do, just keep giving it a go

Goodhope- Oh you have started your cycle – fantastic. I think everyone is different. You don’t always have symptoms?
    ME RANT
    I was meant to get a scan tomorrow but couldn’t wait. Went in to work = was with a client when I felt something was wrong. Went to the bathroom and there was blood. I completely panic’ed. Rang the FN she told me to go home and rest. Lay down – how is that going to help me? I asked for a scan today and BT – of course they could not organize it, so I went through my gp. I don’t know what to think… the bleeding has stopped – even though I am checking every 5 mins. We had the scan – they saw one bub? With a heart beat. I guess now we just have to wait and see. The scan was meant to cement things, a moment to celebrate - now I just feel as though I have been through a car crash. I am very scared

Thanks
    Reviews
    I take my hat off to all the women on this forum. I had one failed cycle at age 45 and cried for days like a baby. So many women on here have had many more than one and continue to be strong and inspirational.

We have decided to have a maximum of 3 tries. AF arrived so that means I start all over again tomorrow, our second try and another 5 weeks of drugs, scans, indignity etc.

Thank you to everyone on here. I was tickled pink.

LuckyAPA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

thanks for all the advice regarding whether to cancel or not if I have another poor response. I have decided that I will go through with it, even if I do only have one follicle again. After all, it is quality, not quantity that we are after right? It would be nice to have atleast one more though.

mammalinz........that is so exciting that you saw your bub and heard the heartbeat. Please stay positive. I know it is hard ,after all you have been through, but try to relax and enjoy the little miracle inside of you. I feel for you though and understand how you must be feeling.

tens2many............my thoughts are with you. Good luck with your blood test on Thursday. Hope your premonition is right.

jenkie......OMG! My heart goes out to you. Hope you are okay. How did your scan go today? Lots of hugsfor you and your family.

WishingHoping........my last (and first) cycle was cancelled.......my decision, due to the fact I only had one follicle. It was big enough, but I was scared because I felt that my chances weren't great with only one- it still had to fertilise and also last for atleast 2 days. Like I said, it was my first cycle, and I guess I was shocked that there was only one. I was expecting more. I realise now, that I am probably not going to get a large amount of follicles and I need to go with whatever I have. I hope the supplements help you and we both make it to 'first base'.

goodhope........I really didn't have many symptoms so I wouldn't worry. We all react differently.

to everyone else.

Started my cycle tonight. It is great to be active again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz - no need to panic just yet. With Isabelle, I had my 6 week scan, then had a 'gushing' bleed at 7 weeks. Was told to lie down for a few days, but insisted on another scan that afternoon, said I would rather know either way what was going on. The FS confirmed that all was fine, he even showed us where the bleed was coming from. We have to remember that bleeding is common even without IVF. With IVF we are given drugs galore to plump everything up ripe for our little embryos to stick....so it seems logical to me to expect some bleeding here and there. I ended up having about 4 'gushing' bleeds, for which no reason has ever been given, and we now have a healthy baby. I hope you are feeling better.

LuckyAPA

Thanks
    Reviews
    mammalinz- ya poor bugga you havent had a great run......whats a girl gotta do just to get some bloody satisfaction that all is ok...I bet it was fantastic to to see that little heart beat tho. I understand your anxiety and unfortunately these medical people we have to deal with everyday just dont have a clue what we go thru or how to say the right words to help ease our minds

I do understand exactly how you feel as I bleed quiet badly with my 8yr old DD(from my 1st marriage) they could not explain why all they could say was rest stay calm(yeah right) they think it was just old blood,I have also read it can be a twin/2nd embryo and you had 2 right? so long as your not having any major cramping/pain apparently it can be quiet common.( I know that doesnt help)

I will keep you in my thoughts all night