Closed Thread
Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens2many ā€“ thank you. I really do appreciate your thoughts.
    Jenkie ā€“ yay! Congrats! Such exciting news, although Iā€™m v sorry to hear about your financial situation.
    Mammalinz - yay and congrats to you as well! I hope the funeral goes ok - or as OK as these things can go. I'm not sure what my next step is ... still all foggy headed from
    Lilwish - welcome aboard It took me ages to get in the swing of the acronyms LOL I hope the Jap acupuncture really works for you. I've just started Chinese acu, and keeping my for that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I have been a bit MIA during 2WW, was due to BT tomorrow but AF arrived last night & today full blown. Needless to say I was shattered.

However, the BFPs and general determination here continue to inspire me so wishing you all the best of luck wherever you are. Will BBL for personals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to everyone.

Well, the 2WW has finally messed with my head, well and truly. I fended it off for over a week and yesterday it got the better of me big time. I did a test and it was positive, faint but definitely there. This morning I did another, quite sure that the line would be darker and looking for a little reassurance I guess. Nope...no line at all. So now...did I get a false positive or a false negative??? How can I get through this last 3 days??? And when I test on Friday, I will wonder if what comes up is wrong! OMG!!!

Question: If you have say a normal 28 day cycle and you are not pregnant after an IVF cycle, when does your period arrive??? I've heard people get it within the 2WW or some time after. What seems to be the norm?

This is so doing my head in this time!!!!

(Hopefully) LuckyAPA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    I would love to join your thread as well if you dont mind. I've been lurking for a long time and really feel for those that have had heartache , this is such a hard journey. It's lovely to see that there has also been some lovely news on this thread as well .

I'm not quite 40 yet but it's not long until I reach it, so I hope you'll have me here in the meantime. We have had 9 transfers so far (6 stims and fresh ET's plus 3 FET's.) Unfortunately back when we were getting perfect blasties and frosties almost 2 years ago our lovely embies were being wasted cos when we switched clinics and FS's in Dec I was diagnosed with severe adenomyosis so basically our beautiful embies had zero chance of implanting prior to that time . Sooo long story short our last 2 transfers were the only embies that ever had a chance of working (now that I'm being treated) and they didn't work either and unfortunately the quality has gone downhill in a major way since we first started ivf . We only had our latest BFN last week and will be seeing our FS again in about 3 weeks to make our next plan. I've already made an appt with a natropath and when we see our FS I'll be asking for DHEA.
    There's heaps more I could write but I dont want to write an essay on my first post in this thread, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all as we share our ttc journey.
    Good luck everyone - for lots more BFP's for ALL the ladies on this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope you dont mind me jumping right in -

Lilbirdy - , so so sorry. It totally sux!

LuckyAPA - that would be so confusing, you must have been over the moon to see those 2 lines. I have everything crossed that you have good news on your BT day - wishing you all the best for wonderful news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls

Thought you might be interested in this story about DHEA: http://www.centerforhumanreprod.com/...o_quality.html

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    LuckyAPA - I never got a period during the TWW, it always waited until after I stopped the crinone or pessesaries, depending upon what I was on. Keep your chin up and good luck for Friday.

Lilbirdy - sorry to hear your result. Good luck with your next cycle.

Sunny - good luck with your appt on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

LuckyAPA: I got my AF during my 2WW last cycle too. I got it exactly 2 weeks after ER. I guess that makes sense when you ovulate 14 days before your period... and considering they make you ovulate for ER. I thought I was miscarrying again, but the nurse said timing suggested it was just AF and I was never pregnant. I think the 2WW is torturous, but if the hormones are still in your body it will give a false positive unfortunately. Good luck for BT anyway - you never know until the big day really.

Lilybaby: Welcome We can get to know everyone together.
    I'm sorry you've had to go through all those transfers before you found out the real problem. At least it sounds like you have a switched on FS now, so hopefully will be more straightforward (if still not easy).

Lilbirdy: I can totally relate to AF coming during 2WW - you feel totally cheated. So sorry.

WishingHoping: Thanks for the welcome. Good luck with the Chinese acup. I tried Chinese for 5mths b4 FS and ironically I've just realised that's the only time I fell preg (just after this), but hadn't kept it up. This time I'll do Jap for 3mths b4, then during cycle and into preg (assuming it will work of course) - to avoid MC again. I chose Jap this time cos chinese requires herbs, and I was concerned this would conflict with my meds for high prolactin levels (which seem to keep rising even tho on meds)... off for another BT this Fri and if levels still up, need another MRI... Just don't need more complications!

Jenkie & mammalinz: Yay for BT results - keep rising little ones!

babydust to all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again,

Deeelicious: thanks for the DHEA link... very interesting. I've forwarded it to my FS, as he doesn't believe any research proves it works... Let's see what he says now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies
    not feeln to flash so just wanted to ask a question(cause even tho this is number 6 I cant remember my other 2ww) I am 6 days past a 2dt and have started getting cramps/burning sensation across my belly.Im on 4 x prednisolone per day 2 x prog per day and 1 x clexane a day.Do these things give this sort of feelings ? im hesitant to say symptoms cause I just feel weird.... enlighten me all you experienced one's