ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    WELCOME pinkymcg-here's hoping 2011 is your year

tryingreallyhard-wazza sounds like he knows what he's doing!!! I always feel more confident when I'm with someone that informs you of all the info and that will try anything and everything-not just the same old thing!!!!
    Scarifying the uterus sounds freakish but we'd all do whatever hey!!!!

Hope every1 is having a great weekend.

AFM-I'm ready for the nuthouse this is really doing my head in not helped im sure by doing 2 poas and both negative.1 minute im sure I am and then the next im sure its failed......... I cant find much info on when I should show a + on the test for a day 2 transfer,just about everything is 3 or 5 day.This is not helped by my bloody impatience.....

Well thats my big winge for the day

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    tens2many - use the table of 3 day tf in stick and add a day so 4 days post tf would be 5 days for you. I have put on 3kg in 2 weeks with the steroids and also am only sleeping 4-6 hrs due to them. Not going to make for a happy camper somewhere down the track. Good luck and

pinkymcg- welcome to the thread, the more the merrier. hope it is a short stay for you.

tryingreallyhard- wazza also suggested donor eggs to me on first visit. On looking on website for overseas eggs their prices are more than $11500 so not sure who is correct but hopefully wazza. I am switching to him in Jan or Feb. Will do several cycles with my eggs and then see but will do the uterus lining thing and lipoidal flush too. i am willing to try anything at this stage. Good luck with the rooties

lilbirdy- good luck with EPU. it Mon or Tues. Hope you get a good number of top quality eggs

Billiesmum- I definitely am not jealous of your trip to Ireland now with -10degrees. Rug up like a michelin man hon. I may change my mind when I hit South Australia weather in 4 days after balmy tassie weather though
    To everyone else
    AFM- EPU tomorrow morning. checked into hotel now waiting waiting waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Lilbirdy - everything for your EPU and hope the harvest is a big one.. I hope you are feeling better now.
    TryingReallyHard - I wish you every success with your "rest" over xmas and maybe... just maybe... the semi natural might work.

Pinkymcg - Welcome and I hope your dreams are realised with your next try.

wannabb - big day tomorrow. Can't wait to hear how many eggs you get - but remember, as long as there is a good one or two in there you are half way there. I hope you have heap to choose from.

Tens2many - Are you supposed to be POAS already? Where has the time gone. I have never POAS before. I have always waited for the BT. It would definately do my head in. I hope it is just too early to tell.

Hello to everyone else

AFM - AF finally arrived a few days ago. Still on the regime of "stuff". Bought new suitcases today and have to start thinking about what to take on the big trip besides thermal underwear... Hopefully snow will be gone and it will only get down to zero

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wannabb - wishing you the very best of luck for tomorrow. I hope you get lots of lovely eggs. Whoe are you with now?? I assume you've had an appointment with Warren seeing as you also know about the scarifying and lipoidal stuff?? I hope you dont need to se him though because this sysle has worked

Billiesmum - Im jealous!!! I would go even if it was -10. We went about 5 years ago and it was brilliant. Mind you it was in the summer so lots of things to do and see. When do you leave??

Tens - yes, I really feel he id the right FS for us. He really is gung ho about getting the elusive BFP. Mind you we've had 3, we just have to get ours to be sticky.

Pinky - I hope this cycle is your cycle andc you get your BFP!!!

AFM - 1 more day of letrozole then just waiting on scan next Sunday. Worried that I will ovulate before the scan as technically Im due to ovulate on Thursday. Does anyone know if the letrozole puts ovulation on hold? Will I need to trigger?? I know I had to when we did the IUI?? Might have to call FN and ask tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    be thinking of you tomorrow wannabb !
    My EPU is 7am so gotta catch some zzzzzzzzs

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy - good luck tomorrow. Sweet dreams of healthy liitle eggs ready to fertilise!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy and Wannabb - Good luck tomorrow for lots of good quality eggs!!

to everyone and I will catch up on everyones news tomorrow.

AFM
    Have been on Lucrin for just over a week and FS said on Friday that I was right to start stimming. Started Gonal F (dose 450) on Saturday. I have another 2 Human Growth Hormone injections on Tuesday and Thursday. First scan on Wednesday to see how my follies are going. Cant believe Im finally cycling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Just back from EPU 13 eggs OMG. Last scan showed 12 follies so not sure where the extras came from but not complaining! Saw FS after and he said some were small so not expecting all to fertilize but 2 for transfer and 4 frosties would be nice. Wont say no to more though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news wannabb !! How are you feeling ? Look after yourself this arvo and the next few days.

Sunny, woo hoo !!!!! That is great news, hope all goes well with scan Wed.

TRH, sorry I can't help with the questions re O and drugs ?? Can you check with clinic ? Best of luck for scan Sunday.xx

Billies, we are doing a chilly holiday too; going to the US. My DH is a big fan of USA and I like it too, trying to get a snowy NYE somewhere !! I think snow weirdly makes the cold easier to handle because we tend to really dress for the cold properly when there's snow. And it's so cosy when you're warm somewhere.

welcome pinky, and hi to tens & all the other fab forties.

AFM, home after EPU and I'm resting up; DH came home in between work stuff and made me a sandwich complete with lindt chockies on side of the plate, so now my belly is full I will have a nice nap. Have downloaded Eat Pray Love and started to watch but a bit drowsy. We have 16 eggs, although FS is expecting a few of those won't be mature. Will know how fert goes tomorrow. New FS is going for ISCI this time round, DH had DNA test and FS wants to weed out the very strongest swimmers. He said all we need is a bit of 'luck'. Has anyone switched from IVF to ISCI after a couple of goes ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wannabub - great numbers thats fantastic news hopefully all fertilise good luck thinking of you

Lillbirdy - wow you too great numbers good luck with fertilisation. We switched to ICIS with calcium after our first go as DH swimmers were too slow and our fertilisation rates too low. This helped 10 fold since then we always had great fert rates.

Sorry no more personals will pop back when felling better.

Been feeling quite sick last few days anyone got any suggestions to make this stop!

Still trying to keep up thinking of you all and will hopefully try and post later this week sometime when hopefully be feeling alittle better

Love to all XOX