ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 100 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl – I am so sorry to hear that the embryo did not survive. You must be gutted! My heart goes out to you . I wanted to thank you for all your support and sharing of information and knowledge. Knowing you had gone through the same protocol made me feel more comfortable in walking into the unknown with Dr. N. I am so sorry to hear you have not had the outcome you were hoping for. I am surprised Dr N will not continue to work with you - as I met a patient of Dr N's who was 45. Take care of you!

Deb11 – Hey I hope you got my private message and was able to make sense of it
    luckyAPA – I am so glad to hear you are starting to feel like your normal self. I have never experienced any problems after egg collection, but it sounded quite unpleasant for you. Yeah I don’t think bloated and tender is normal. I would check in with your clinic ? or local GP? Just check everything is okay. Welcome to the 2WW
    jenkie – hee hee. I am not telling anyone either – not until the scan. I keep being reminded by all staff members at Monash IVF , my pregnancy is not viable till the first scan – week 7 – June 10th. God – that sounds like a long way a way

ATM - Had blood test on Monday. HCG went up from Friday from 243 to Monday 1247. Progesterone has gone down from 46 to 39. I rang FN yesterday to discuss but she didnt return my call !! This morning she spoke to me, stating she didnt return my call as it wasnt urgent! then proceeded to tell me to do 2 progesterone sticks per day, but only when I quizzed her on it. OMG ! Dont they know how serious this all is . The clinics are just not there for us !! It bothers me, that we have to be in charge of our own medical care. It is crazy ! Hopefully it will be all okay. FN stated that the blood test is not a great indication for progesterone? Having infusion on Thursday for NKC.Fun ~ not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi every1.....
    not up to personals tonight just thought id ask a favour from you all I need a miracle tonight! We managed to get 3 of the best eggs ive ever got BUT DH could only give duds he has always had super duper stuff.... we only needed 3 they checked over 3 million an nuthin moving anyhoot they used immobile ones as all the rest were 'dead' as the embroligist put it .... just need 3 of those little buggers to wake up and have a party tonight...

Nite

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl - am so sorry to hear your news.

Tens2many - have everything crossed for you.

Mammalinz - hope all goes ok on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG...........Your not gunna believe our luck!!
    They injected 3 immotile little fellers and 1 woke up and had a we have 1 for transfer tomoz.I really hate the ups and downs of IVF

1 single little fella in 3 million survived ..........

Hope every1 is doing good

Thanks
    Reviews
    tens2many - fantastic news. Will be thinking of you for transfer tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou Jenkie will be S#*%^#g myself all night as ya do!!!!how you doing? Reality set in yet that you gunna be a mumma....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ,
    I went to sydney for 2 days to see fs. this time he will give me a very very short cycle.of cause it is depends on my respon , if is ok , it is a very short one , if not ,just a short one. because my age 41 and very low amh, everything should be quick, quick.and only transfer 2 days embyo. I said 5 days is better, he said this can be discussed at that time. the good is he gives me 450, if BT is no good , then increase to 600. wait for AF due.
    good luck to every one here
    mammalina-i sent a pm to you.
    Last edited by goodhope; 26-05-2011 at 13:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens2many – how did your transfer go?? Welcome to the two week wait
    Jenkie – How are you going ?? I going okay.. I cant wait for the scan but at the same time I can so wait for it
    Goodhope – oh it sounds like it all went well. A short cycle is good. Ill be very interested to hear how you go. When are you expecting your AF
    AFM – Had the intralip infusion today. Not much fun – but anything that will help this pregnancy is good . I don’t believe I am pregnant. Except for that fact I cant stop eating and I am having trouble sleeping. Other than that I am good. I received a booklet from Monash IVF yesterday. In the booklet – page after page lists all the things that can go wrong when you are a certain age. Kind of depressing – had to stop reading

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi every1 hope your all well

mammalinz- Thanks for asking.... they gave me a heart attack by calling me when I was an hour into the trip my heart was in my throat just to tell me they were running late . Once there they told me that it scored 6/8 out of 10 and looked good,once they transfered they checked and the little bugga had gone back which panicked me but my FS said thats actually a terrific sign as it means its a sticky little bugga so now im be in overdrive obsessing overanalising EVERYTHING mode!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one

Thanks
    Reviews
    mammalinz - don't read it!!!! it's all about statistics and not about you. i was given a 2% chance of having a live baby with Isabelle. Apart from a few little hiccups early on, I had a great pregnancy and gave birth, albeit a little early, to a perfect little baby. if we listened to all the statistics and the stories about what can go wrong, we would send ourselves insane. i know it's hard not to worry, but try to relax and enjoy this wonderful time.

AFM - is there really such a thing as implantation pain??? I have these pains, sort of like a cross between period pain, but not so bad, and ovulation pain. Hmmmmmm.....I can't wait for next Friday now!!!!!

LuckyAPA