Closed Thread
Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mammalinz - congratulations to you. my hcg was 155 on day 14 and then only increased very slowly with my first baby. i was nervous and worried. But....it only has to increase, as long as it's rising all is good. you are a star!!!!

otgirl - fingers crossed for 100% fertilisation rate.

afm - i had my embryo transfer today. the scientist came and told me the story of every egg/embryo in terms of development etc and at that point i had 3 embryos which she suggest i put back in. so i did. best part is, all 3 are very good embryos with minimal fragmentation etc. she couldn't believe it and nor can I. i'm a bit sad that I had nothing to freeze which means we have no options if this doesn't work....except do it again?????
    at the moment I'm just wondering whether I should stand on my head for the next 14 days!!!!

LuckyAPA

Thanks
    Reviews
    mammalinz- fantastic! what's a wonderful news. I believe you can have a baby
    this cylce.this is a great present for your DP.
    oh , i can not wait for my new cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny15 - Thank you so much for your thoughts and well wishes

Lilbirdy – Thank you so much. It is such early days but I am very hopeful!. Did you have an egg transfer yesterday ? according to your signatue – how did you go? I don’t think that poster is coming back anytime soon
    LucyAPA – You had three put back in! Wow. Impressive. How come you didn’t freeze one of them? Oh the next 14 days are difficult. I did a few things the ladies on this forum suggested that was helpful. Do not get stressed, relax, eat kiwi fruit, place a hot water bottle on your tum tum everyday for 15 mins and I have been doing visualizations daily on implantation. Normally I don’t believe in anything like visualization etc – but I am desperate – so I tried it and it couldn’t hurt. Oh I also had massages !
    Goodhope – thank you so much for your well wishes ! I haven’t got a baby yet but we are moving closer to our dream everyday. I told my 12 year old son last night … his reply was, ‘oh yeah… a sibling, whatever, sounds good.’ I think he is over IVF, also! Even if I don’t reach the dream of having a child with my partner, I am blessed to have one child. This IVF process has really highlighted how blessed and lucky I am. Children are a gift!
    ATM - I am having a strange reaction to this potential pregnancy. I am scared and fearful it isnt going to make it to each of the next 4 blood tests. I am feeling nervous about moving, what I am eating, sleeping. Can I exercise. I am so scared to do the wrong thing..... I am so happy - and so scared all at the same time. All the meantime - trying not to get stressed

Thanks
    Reviews
    mammalinz - i'm not even worried about the next 13 days or so. i just tell myself that whatever will be will be. i will do the pregnancy test but I won't be rushing to do the blood tests if it turns out to be positive. i might just wait for the 6 weeks scan. i remember last time rushing to toowoomba, 2 hours away from where i live and having a blood test on a friday, then going down again on monday.....and those blood tests didn't change a thing.

nothing you do will change the fact that you have a baby on board.....unless of course you go deep sea diving, or run a marathon.... you just have to keep doing what you've been doing, obviously it was right or you wouldn't be pregnant. i hear you though, since the transfer yesterday, i'm scared to sneeze, cough or even go to the loo.

3 embryos, well the scientist said in a 45 year old like me, 3 good embryos gives the best chance of a singleton pregnancy. it's the same as last time and we only had one baby so I'm feeling good about it.

LuckyAPA

Thanks
    Reviews
    mammalinz - OMG Congratulationsthis is so exciting. I am so happy for you. Try to stay positive. You have carried a child before and you will do so again. Hopefully this is the first of many BFPs on this forum.......including me. So what did you do differently this time? HGH?
    tens2many - your cycle is so long. I am so confused about all of these different cycles. I just have to trust that FS knows what is best for me. Hope this is the one that works for you.
    Deelicious - I have found a compounding chemist near where I live and have spoken to them. Back to my GP on Monday .It is ridiculous that it has been so hard for me to get. I am abit annoyed that my FS didn't just write me a prescription when I asked about it. Thank you so much for all your help. How are you going anyway? Where are you in your cycle?
    to Jenkie.
    mammalinz - what is Melatonin? Anyone??
    hopeforbub - I feel your pain. Best of luck for the future .
    goodhope - what is happening with you? Hope everything is going well.
    OTgirl- my fingers are crossed for you.
    lilbirdy - Hi. How are you?
    luckyAPA - Congrats on your results. What clinic are you with? I didn't think they would put back three eggs. Hope it works and your journey is short.
    sunny15 - how are you going?

AFM - I am back on the pill. I stop on the 2nd on June then must wait for a period. I think I start taking the nasal spray when my period starts. Will know more when I see my FN on the 3rd.
    Hoping to get DHEA this week.
    Congrats again to mammalinz.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz - OMG that is the most exciting news - congratulations. Just enjoy being pregnant, try not to stress. Great HCG level. So happy for you.

To everyone else, have been thinking of you all. I keep lurking to see how everyone is going. Sending lost of

AFM - well, I'm still in a state of shock - I got a BFP. I can't believe it and have been too scared to say anything in case I jinx myself. I'm about 5 weeks, had BT last week and HCG was 660. Am hopefully going for another BT this coming week to see what the levels are, so am keeping everything crossed and trying to stay calm. Couldn't say anything the last time I posted as I couldn't believe it was true.....but it appears it is!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG another BFP. Congratulations Jenkie. This is so encouraging.Such good news Who's going to be next?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenkie that is absolutely wonderful news, some great results here ! Massive congrats !!!!!

Lucky, best of luck for you !

I had an ET today so we are in the 2ww together my BT is 1 June.

BBL for more personal

Thanks
    Reviews
    jenkie - congratulations to you too!!!

OMG, it's all happening on here. Here's hoping there is a long, long run of positive pregnancy tests. Everyone deserves it!!!

AFM - I'm still so damn tender. Has this happened to anyone else. I had my EPU on Wednesday and I feel like I'm 6 months pregnant, bloated, uncomfortable. Yuk!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME PICK ME I WANNA BE NEXT!!!!!!!

CONGRATS MAMMALINZ(betcha your having twins) AND JENKIE

I am so happy for you ladies I cried and cried and cried(bloody hormones)
    Isnt it funny how we can be soooooooooooo happy for people we have never met!!!!
    You two ladies are role models and we all wanna be just like you ,you give us "hope" and sometimes that is a hard thing to "hang" on too.Thanks enjoy your ride to mummyhood and please hang around to share your joy with us and be our inspiration.

Big hello to everyone else hope your all moving forward.

AFM- Had scan yesterday which wasnt brilliant got 3 follies @ 20 and 1@9 and 2 @7 (not much to pick from)trigger Sunday EPU Tuesday all we want is 2 embies! 1 to transfer and become our bub and 1 to freeze and then donate to help someone else after we deliver a healthy bub....